It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: introvert

I would say Trump's narcissistic personality disorder and penchant for conflict is a wildcard. He really COULD change things. He could seriously legitimize hate. He's already doing a great job at dividing the country. I think Trump is dangerously not status quo. And he's extremely pro-violence. He thinks violence is beautiful. He openly admires dictators and tyrants. He's a steaming pile of anti-status quo.

Crikey and this thread had started to improve after the nonsense early on.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yeah that is unfortunate.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Donald Trump motorcade involved in minor accident

Link please.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Either way this sends a message of complete disunity.

I would expect that when a candidate comes along claiming to put a stop to the status quo, which is exactly why we're voting for Trump..

Trump is part of and has taken advantage of the status quo. If elected, he would fall right in line like everyone else does.

If you are looking for a president that is going to really make some changes, neither candidate is worth consideration.

I think that is speculation. What we know is that Clinton represents the corrupt establishment and Trump is an unknown politically. I am sure he WILL fall into line on certain issues, but I am not so sure that he will give up some of his major platform promises.

If Tony Schwartz is correct in his own personal assessment of Trump, it sounds like Trump will lose patience with all of his advisors and only seek his own good/bad publicity! Have you even read the most recent interview with Tony Schwartz? It makes you realize Trump is exactly what he is...sound bites and no substance! Americans need to stop pinning their hopes and dreams on him and realize that he may more than likely leave you pissed off more than all of the Obama voters felt about their dreams of hope and change!

I still won't vote for Clinton, but damn sure I won't for Trump!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hey, man, I thought you would agree. I'm saying Trump does have ability to change things. He's not status quo. If you're into would-be dictators and tyrants-- and you're white--- he could bring about the change you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Link please.

Try this.

here

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I would expect that when a candidate comes along claiming to put a stop to the status quo, which is exactly why we're voting for Trump..

Trump is part of and has taken advantage of the status quo. If elected, he would fall right in line like everyone else does.

If you are looking for a president that is going to really make some changes, neither candidate is worth consideration.

I think that is speculation. What we know is that Clinton represents the corrupt establishment and Trump is an unknown politically. I am sure he WILL fall into line on certain issues, but I am not so sure that he will give up some of his major platform promises.

If Tony Schwartz is correct in his own personal assessment of Trump, it sounds like Trump will lose patience with all of his advisors and only seek his own good/bad publicity! Have you even read the most recent interview with Tony Schwartz? It makes you realize Trump is exactly what he is...sound bites and no substance! Americans need to stop pinning their hopes and dreams on him and realize that he may more than likely leave you pissed off more than all of the Obama voters felt about their dreams of hope and change!

I am taking a broader approach - one thing I have seen clearly during this cycle is that the division that exists creates a lot of bias and misinformation.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Hey, man, I thought you would agree. I'm saying Trump does have ability to change things. He's not status quo. If you're into would-be dictators and tyrants-- and you're white--- he could bring about the change you're looking for.

More racist rubbish.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Here's the winning move for GOP:

Stop being anti-science.
Stop pandering to Christians (especially when your real values are money, guns, and aggression).
Stop pandering to racists and xenophobia in general.

It's all a losing ticket. Time to evolve.

That is why he won the nomination, fair and square... evolution of the RNC and you hate it.. putz

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Blueracer

Link please.

Try this.

here

Lame. That is not the source.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

He's only at 1543. 307 walkers will blow up in his face.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thats a lot of walkers... will probably need 9-10 full delegations to walk out.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Lol yes it certainly does. You got a laugh out of me.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am taking a broader approach - one thing I have seen clearly during this cycle is that the division that exists creates a lot of bias and misinformation.

Broader approach? What does that even mean? In order for one to deny ignorance they should look at all the facts that are provided. Good and bad. Afterwards, they can make a personal decision based on their perspective of the accumulative information provided. Naturally, why so many hold such disdain for Clinton. Have you even ready the recent full detailed article from Tony Schwartz? You may be able to enlighten others on why they should not give any credit to this article.
Source Link for those who wish to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well I guess Kasich kept conspiring against Trump well after the votes were counted all those months ago.

What a pathetic display.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Broader approach? What does that even mean? In order for one to deny ignorance they should look at all the facts that are provided. Good and bad. Afterwards, they can make a personal decision based on their perspective of the accumulative information provided. Naturally, why so many hold such disdain for Clinton. Have you even ready the recent full detailed article from Tony Schwartz? You may be able to enlighten others on why they should not give any credit to this article.
Source Link for those who wish to deny ignorance.

It was not meant as offence. I just don't take one source as being that important. I have not read that particular source, but will take a look.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Thats a lot of walkers... will probably need 9-10 full delegations to walk out.

Here is the list of delegates by state. I only know Colorado and Virginia were part of the walkout. Do you know the other states? There's almost 100 between just those two states right there. 89

oops guess I should include the link. Lol

www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com...
edit on 7182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I agree...I just watch speech after speech from this guy and I just dont get it. I dont get why people are so mesmerized by him. I've watched him talk for an hour and say nothing but rhetoric and the same lines repeated over and over to get the crowd going. Yea he's anti status quo and I like anti status quo too but that doesn't make his version of it good. He is a master of speaking to rile people up, he knows how to work a crowd, he knows how to manipulate the game, he's done it his whole life. But I do believe his ego will be so huge that it will get in the way of common sense. I do believe he has the potential to go an entirely totalitarian route to get whatever he wants done, and then I look at his record, and I just see no reason to trust anything he says. Im aware of how bad Clinton is, that doesn't give Trump a pass though. I'm not gonna hide that I support Gary Johnson, and I really do hope he gets into the debates and by some miracle becomes a contender..because I think we're in for a huge problem with the other two.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Who's this weasel senator from Utah, Mike Lee?

Damn snowflakes.

He wants the delegates heard.

Yeah, like the voters in Colorado, right Mike?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

He truly is great at rousing a crowd. He must have been a cheerleader in school. Unfortunately he sends the wrong message.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join