It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2016 by neo96 because: sorry didn't look close enough

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Egad! The only reason Cruz did well in the election is because of Trump! If Trump wasn't involved, one of the other candidates would have beat Cruz! Not Bush either! He was too lackluster from the very beginning!

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Whatever happened to sportsmanship? Accepting your defeat with dignity and honour, congratulating your opponent and moving on? Seems to have been replaced by bitching, scheming and conspiracy.

This is Chinese Communist Party-levels of conspiring. Unbelievable.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm hoping not but I'm also hoping for his total humiliation. Which will be complete when Hillary slaughters him in November.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Is that like when Trump says Obama's body language bothered him? Somethings up there he said. When asked what he thought was up he gave his usual non answer. He says just enough to get people who are not smart thinking there's something to what he says.
But "I don't know just something about it bothers me" is saying nothing. But some dummy will think he's confirmed something untrustworthy about Obama. It's who he targets when he says shlt like this. The dummies who lap up nothing and say it's delicious.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Whats wrong with that ?

Gods never effed anyone over for a vote.

It's just a cheap move to use in order to get everyone to cheer for something. They are obviously divided in issues and the whole political process. Everything that every speaker tries to rally them up gets a mix of some weak "Yay" and "Meh".

But you can always use the "Let's hear it for Jesus" to get everyone to agree.

It's just funny to me that's all.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Egad! The only reason Cruz did well in the election is because of Trump! If Trump wasn't involved, one of the other candidates would have beat Cruz! Not Bush either! He was too lackluster from the very beginning!

None of the other candidates really had a chance in retrospect... the ground swell of anti establishment was just too strong.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: UKTruth

Whatever happened to sportsmanship? Accepting your defeat with dignity and honour, congratulating your opponent and moving on? Seems to have been replaced by bitching, scheming and conspiracy.

This is Chinese Communist Party-levels of conspiring. Unbelievable.

I know, right?!

Positively 3rd world mentality.

Trump won fair and square, if he'd have lost, that would have been it.

Back to building, having fun and planning to move to Canada. (Just kidding about Canada).

Cruz has to know that this is gonna haunt him down the road if Trump turns out doing a good job as potus.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Rick Perry speaking about the events... calling it as just democracy in action. Emphasising his support for Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: neo96

Whats wrong with that ?

Gods never effed anyone over for a vote.

It's just a cheap move to use in order to get everyone to cheer for something. They are obviously divided in issues and the whole political process. Everything that every speaker tries to rally them up gets a mix of some weak "Yay" and "Meh".

But you can always use the "Let's hear it for Jesus" to get everyone to agree.

It's just funny to me that's all.

Why not?

It's a good way to give everyone a "time out".

I wonder what the DNC would do, since they kicked God off their platform.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Body language can be revealing. It is more important than words.
I am usually perceptive to that kind of thing.
I can walk in a room of strangers and within minutes feel people out, getting a sense of their true intentions.
And this has rarely failed me.

One of the better examples - one acquaintance we knew had everyone fooled. He seemed nice to everyone else. I never trusted him AT ALL. My husband brought him to our house the first time I met him, and I told my husband I never wanted him in our home again. We ran into him socially after that, and every single time he weirded me out. Eventually - he was arrested for doing some really horrible things to children. My husband told me that once again - I called it.

Body language reveals emotions and deceptiveness.

Maybe Trump does have that same kind of intuition. It would certainly make sense, when you consider his success in negotiations, etc.

edit on 7/18/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Watching CNN from the ops link

Honest and Trustworthiness.

Clinton 34% yes 65% NO

Trump 38% yes 61% NO.

LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Because the alternative is a madman in the Whitehouse. They're not doing this because they're butt hurt. They're doing it because it matters. And because they know they can't win with him.
edit on 7182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I can walk in a room of strangers and within minutes feel people out, getting a sense of their true intentions.

Maybe Trump does have that same kind of intuition. It would certainly make sense, when you consider his success in negotiations, etc.

Why does every Trump supporter seem to have this perception that Trump is just like them? He cannot be the same as everyone! It just seems so many are impressing their own image on a blank slate!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ohanka

Because the alternative is a madman in the Whitehouse. They're not doing this because they're butt hurt. They're doing it because it matters. And because they know they can't win with him.

OMg! I can't believe I am being forced to agree with you! Clinton is the last person I want as President, and will not have my vote, but my God, you speak the truth here!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Husband? I always thought you were a guy. ( And you still could be)
Hell girl. You're as tough as nails. You're gonna get another star just for your moxey.
No don't try to stop me.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Milo is there now doing his thing..

Always brings a smile to my face.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Why does every Trump supporter seem to have this perception that Trump is just like them? He cannot be the same as everyone! It just seems so many are impressing their own image on a blank slate!

This is true, however digging into Trumps past and hearing from people who do actually know him and have done for some time you begin to get a picture of a person who is connected to the average Joe, or at least gives teh impression he does not believe he is above them. i.e. he is not aloof.

link   
What's going on. One star for neo96 one for blueAjah. I must be coming down with something lol.
edit on 7182016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
Cruz has had this planned all along, according to his father, he is ordained by God to be the leader of the Dominionist movement, but Cruz is upset that the media labelled him as a "Whack Job Theocrat"

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join