It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

that you or I would be serving?????

Maybe you should speak for yourself. I don't "serve" a President. Last time I checked, they serve ME.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

They should be serving YOU, the people.

But, it's pretty obvious they are not. And you can bet, that if elected Hillary will continue that policy, actually, not only continue, but will magnify it by x100.

Trump said he's going to be voice of the people.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Trump said he's going to be voice of the people.

Aw, and you believe that. That's sweet.

Nik, he will serve the wealthy, just like they all do. We will go right back to 'trickle down economics' which only makes the rich richer, and the poor poorer. Mark my words, young man!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Martin75

just a thought...

perhaps she did not "slide" on a prison term but that she was not guilty?

And the conservative media has the agenda to fill peoples brains that she is and that she did indeed "slide"?

in this case the media is the enemy, do not let them tell you what to think.

Nah, there was no "not guilty" verdict.

People go to prison for murder with less circumstantial evidence but she wasn't given a trial or charged, yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It is pretty obvious that Donald does not have support of the major players from the establishment.

So, you actually can't know what's going to happen if Donald wins, because he doesn't have a need to serve the elites, because he's a billionaire. Which means, he doesn't care about the money, and will instead focus on helping ordinary people, who elected him.

While on the other hand, we know what can we expect from that criminal Hillary. No need for me to repeat it. The downhill spiral will continue under her watch, because she clearly stated she's got no intention of changing anything.

And, thank you for that compliment. Haven't been called a young man, in a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

and this coming from an avid Fox News viewer and not an educated Lawyer?

ummm... OK...whatever

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If Donald gets elected, oh I hope you are right

(about Don not Hillary)

edit on 22-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

he's a billionaire. Which means, he doesn't care about the money,

Donald Trump is a billionaire and doesn't care about money.

RIGHT.

Actually, I know what you mean. I think ANYBODY in Congress, or in any branch of government who takes kick-backs from lobbyists or corporations should go to jail. If he could stop that, it would be great. I don't know if he can or will.
And I also don't know if it's worth putting up with all his other scary # to see if he can.

But I agree, and it's a concern of mine also.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. Not based on what Trump is saying, but what they see in their OWN lives and on the news. Trump is simply articulating their perspective. Dismiss that at our own peril I guess.

edit on 7/22/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It baffles me to think the political parties in the USA are still permitted to be funded by different lobbyists, corporations and others.

You cancel this, and you get rid of a huge chunk of corruption.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Great idea, they should all start out with the same exact amount of money to run their campaign, ads, etc.

It makes me so upset to hear about how one side has so much more money than the other side (even if its my side), money shouldn't make a candidate, ideas should

edit on 22-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

It baffles me to think the political parties in the USA are still permitted to be funded by different lobbyists, corporations and others.

When it's the corporate oligarchy that rules America and funds the lobbists. What would be the proper procedure to get rid of the corruption. The entire system is corrupted. Trump can't change that, in fact he is part of that system.

and I don't put much credence on sock puppets.

Sorry I couldn't participate in last nites circle jerk....some of us have to work for a living.
edit on 22-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

ummm... OK...whatever

Are you an educated lawyer or just a lawyer?

I watch Ally McBeal all the time, how about you?

Hillary was given a pass and not because she's the "chosen one".

It was to keep her out of jail until she can get to a country with no extradition treaty, on supposed business, after she loses the election. Like Cuba or Chile.

lol!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

ummm... OK...whatever

Are you an educated lawyer or just a lawyer?

I watch Ally McBeal all the time, how about you?

Hillary was given a pass and not because she's the "chosen one".

It was to keep her out of jail until she can get to a country with no extradition treaty, on supposed business, after she loses the election. Like Cuba or Chile.

lol!!

Wow, you have learned a lot from watching Ally McBeal. NO, I don't watch her all the time.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

When it's the corporate oligarchy that rules America and funds the lobbists. What would be the proper procedure to get rid of the corruption. The entire system is corrupted. Trump can't change that, in fact he is part of that system.

This is my concern. I really think that Trump will be to the right what Obama has been to the left - disillusionment and disappointment. And when that happens, it's all bets off as to where this country goes next. Guillotines maybe.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It baffles you because it's baffling! It's crazy! Whoever has the most money, wins.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: olaru12

This is my concern. I really think that Trump will be to the right what Obama has been to the left - disillusionment and disappointment. And when that happens, it's all bets off as to where this country goes next. Guillotines maybe.

They didn't build those Fema camps with the razor wire facing inward for no reason eh?

edit on 22-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

CNN analysts are losing their #. It's like a train wreck. Like one lady, Anna Navarro came up out of her seat, lunging at Trump surrogate Jeffrey Lord. And she is a GOP strategist.

I saw that

Good for her

I could actually feel her. I feel for her

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It baffles you because it's baffling! It's crazy! Whoever has the most money, wins.

I think it was Mark Twain that said...."We have the best government, money can buy"

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Funny thing about accusations of lying.

It's like smelling poo.

If there's a pile of crap, then the lie is verified.

But if it's just a fart, something with no substance, then it isn't.

But regardless, the smell lingers.

Which is why accusations of lies in politics is so effective. Because it points to the smell and not necessarily the substance.

And I was able to talk about politics, poo and farts in the same post.

Sometimes I am 13.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join