It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, a week of trashing Hillary capped off by a great speech by Trump.

Next week?

A week of trashing Trump capped off by a great speech by Hillary.

Ha Ha!! Yep.

It will be fun tho.

Trump will be on the trail next week.

We'll see how much thunder he gonna steal from her convention.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So as people are saying, CNN pundits are basically bashing the speech, and when they do say something positive they say "Well Trump supporters would like that" implying dems or independents wouldn't be affected by the speech. Yet when they went to there group of independents more than half said they would be more likely to vote for Trump based on the speech. The pundits have not mentioned there own panel once since they came out in favor of Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Annee

Sometimes , instead of sticking your toe in the water, it's better to just dive right in.

My grandson might hear me swearing at the TV

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

This sums it up:

We can only hope that more children of the establishment chime in similarly next week...

It's a good start

Ever hear "We Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who?

Yeah. That's about the size of all the "non-establishment" tripe.

Trump is different than every other Presidential hopeful in history, right?

Boggles the mind.

Yet we still get the option of establishment candidate A vs establishment candidate B....

Candidate A defeated all establishment A's.... and while it remains to be seen if he falls prey to the vipers in DC, Candidate B is an already known quantity...

At this point, I would take my chances with Candidate A...

B has her chance next week to change my mind...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

One caveat. I've known two people who dove into water before checking. One died, one ended up paralyzed from the neck down.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

One caveat. I've known two people who dove into water before checking. One died, one ended up paralyzed from the neck down.

How depressing. I actually was inferring testing the water temp ( dipping the toe), but I don't think that I have ever met somebody that dove headfirst into unknown water .

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
In honor of

Thunder Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

LOL, true. I will be seriously surprised if he takes a vacation in the first year. Oh, he'll take family time here and there, thanksgiving and Christmas, but he won't play jet setter.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This sums it up:

Excellent. Job done then. Just the DNC to be ended now and the cleansing of the Washington sewer can begin.

If the down-hearted defectors are willing to show some flexibility and WALK THE TALK along with Trump, he will welcome them back into the NEW Republican party, with open arms!

Remember, this is the guy who allowed CRUZ to speak, even though he knew that CRUZ was not going to endorse him. We're on the cusp of entering a new (and welcome!) era in America.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
More egg on face for CNN, their own poll numbers show over 75% of people liked the speech, and over 56% of people said they were more likely to vote for him based on the speech.

Cnn stooges say well it was probably just people that were strongly considering Trump anyways, and they keep saying the speech was "too dark" and Wolf Blitzer actually said "alot more people liked the speech than many people thought". It is so funny how the mainstream media still can not understand that many average people think differently than them!
edit on 21-7-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
a reply to: Konduit

LOL, true. I will be seriously surprised if he takes a vacation in the first year. Oh, he'll take family time here and there, thanksgiving and Christmas, but he won't play jet setter.

Yep..Trump has already lived the equivalent of 10 lifetimes in the fast lane. HE IS READY to slow down a bit and get America back to taking care of itself as priority #1. AMERCA FIRST.

I'm not so sure about Melania though. The stuffy First Lady role of hosting guests, parties, and 5th grade school kids, will probably grow old to her, as Donald Trump would say... "REALLY FAST".
edit on 7/21/2016 by carewemust because: because because because because because

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump isn't afraid of controversy and tackles it head on, like a true leader.

Clinton walks on eggshells and sugar coats her words to pander to the PC crowd, like a true politician.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Trump has been a hard worker all his life. He has tremendous energy. Hillary will look weak and tired next to Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It happens. Young men. Hot day, mountain river running over rocks. They misjudge the water depth before diving off a giant boulder into a popular swimming hole, even if they've been up there swimming before.

Ok, here's a caveat that's not depressing. It's an old phrase. ..... you may have to look it up..... it was an old phrase when I heard it..... "Don't buy a pig in a poke!"

With that, I'm outa here. Have a good night, Arizonaguy!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

President Trump has the ability to flood his enemy list of Media Outlets with piles of Government red tape, IRS audits, and fines.

CNN in particular is not following the FCC rule on Sound Volume. The CNN talking heads are louder than any other network. They're even louder than the commercials that CNN airs.

Clinton News Network(CNN) is a lawbreaker, just like Hillary. In fact, they learned from her, because she started decades before CNN was born.

The networks on Trumps enemy list will start to gravitate to airing more positive TRUMP pieces and commentaries, once they feel that Hillary is going to lose on November 8th. This will be the sign that she's finished. Watch for it in the next 2 months, or so.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

Trump has been a hard worker all his life. He has tremendous energy. Hillary will look weak and tired next to Trump.

Indeed! Hillary will probably endure 6 hours in the make-up and dressing room before her first debate against Donald. Even with all that preparation, she will still have bags under her eyes, and struggle to speak after Donald lays it on her.

Did you hear Donald Trump allude to the fact that Hillary has done some things far worse than what everyone has been focusing on? This is the SURPRISE that I've been talking about. He's hinted at it many times. Can't wait until he unloads these bombshells on Hillary in the Debate!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
LOL..the TV MSM (and some here in this thread) were saying that there was NO WAY Donald could top his daughter Ivanka's speech/introduction. Now, it's as if she didn't exist! Everything is all Donald.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his convention speech
edit on 22-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hills should release all the classified ufo footage and announce the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life to counter all these Trump shenanigans.

That should make her important again.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Go to this thread here where I answer most of these. Why don't you post a specific lie and we will talk about it. Because if we read your list here, many of them are not pointing out lies at all.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join