It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people talking about a race war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OMG! Yall can't be serious. You guys really think a few puppets on tv/internet speak for the millions of black people here in the USA??? We're trying to live and get by just like everyone else in the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky
OMG! Yall can't be serious. You guys really think a few puppets on tv/internet speak for the millions of black people here in the USA??? We're trying to live and get by just like everyone else in the world.

Right, a war amongst ourselves would accomplish nothing

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There will never be a race war. Violence in the streetss? Lunatics launching terror attacks and mass shootings? sure, there will be for the foreseeable future. That does not mean blacks are going to team up blacks and whites with whites, having generals and bases and #. It just won't happen, and is absolutely fear mongering alarmism at it's finest.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There will never be a race war. Violence in the streetss? Lunatics launching terror attacks and mass shootings? sure, there will be for the foreseeable future. That does not mean blacks are going to team up blacks and whites with whites, having generals and bases and #. It just won't happen, and is absolutely fear mongering alarmism at it's finest.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Really Race War! ?? so it just ONLY a Black and White THANG!!

well ive been in conflict with this crap most of my life !

not only Racial , but cultural profiling as well

The Iroquois Mohawks ( Native American ) have been dealing with this
for the Last 280+ years on Both Boarders USA & Canada a Major Conflict
Land Territory rights and Treaties not being recognized

I am part of Both European ( Mostly SCOTTs IRISH FRENCH ) and Mohawk ..
so im stuck in the Middle

so I know the Feels

Watching these Docs may Emotionally Upset you
but its reality.. in My Territory that is Between 2 Nation Borders

Rocks at Whiskey Trench, Really Upsets me ..

( Documentary )
Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance
www.nfb.ca...

On a July day in 1990, a confrontation propelled Native issues in Kanehsatake and the village of Oka, Quebec, into the international spotlight. Director Alanis Obomsawin spent 78 nerve-wracking days and nights filming the armed stand-off between the Mohawks, the Quebec police and the Canadian army. This powerful documentary takes you right into the action of an age-old Aboriginal struggle. The result is a portrait of the people behind the barricades.

OKA Crisis
en.wikipedia.org...

How about this one !!

FRENCH CANADIAN Against Mohawk Natives
( Documentary )
Rocks at Whiskey Trench
www.nfb.ca...

This feature documentary profiles a key element of the 1990 Oka crisis in which the Mohawk communities of Kahnawake and Kanehsatake stood against the Canadian military and Canadian citizens in a stand-off that turned violent. On August 28, 1990, a convoy of 75 cars left the Mohawk community of Kahnawake and crossed Montreal's Mercier Bridge—straight into an angry mob that pelted the vehicles with rocks. The targets of this violence were Mohawk women, children and elders leaving Kahnawake, in fear of a possible advance by the Canadian army. This film is the fourth in Alanis Obomsawin's landmark series on the Mohawk rebellions that shook Canada in 1990.

Yet Noone talks about this kind of thing or racial // Cultural Profiling !

ohh how about this one !

You Are on Indian Land
en.wikipedia.org...

( Documetary )
You Are on Indian Land
www.nfb.ca...

The film shows the confrontation between police and a 1969 demonstration by Mohawks of the St. Regis Reserve on the bridge between Canada and the United States near Cornwall, Ontario. By blocking traffic on the bridge, which is on the Reserve, the Indians drew public attention to their grievance that they were prohibited by Canadian authorities from duty-free passage of personal purchases across the border, a right they claim was established by the Jay Treaty of 1794.

So what about Native Americans ( INDIAN ) Lives Matter !
edit on 22016TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago7200 by Wolfenz because: add more info

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Both the black and white racists want a race war. Good let them have one and kill each other off, then we will have peace.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Make all pokemons spawn inside fema camps, race war over.

Thats the most intelligent thing I have read on here in a while, lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I quite agree on all levels. This whole situation was bound to happen as a result of "us whiteys" being legislated against whilst giving carte blanche to all other races to do as they please. It should ALWAYS have been across the board. The guilt trip started back in the late 80's early 90's and I remember there was a saying here in Yorkshire at that time that you couldn't get a job unless you were a "black 1 legged gay single mother" as it seemed at that time every single minority was catered for and screw the majority. We have all pandered to the minorities now for so long that any action now is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. We have treated them as special and as victims and as a result, because of that preferential treatment, it is far better for immigrants & minorities NOT to integrate and become one with the country they live in.

Everyone on the planet is racist to some degree only in my day it was called nationalism which now seems to be a dirty word. I don't give a monkeys what colour your skin is...if you emigrate its because you want to, you want to be part of that country you research it and think "yup that's the place for me I like the sound of that" not then decide that you want to keep every aspect of your old country once you arrive...something I've never understood considering many migrants leave their original countries due to violence, extremism, poverty etc and then they go and bring it with them!

If any one section of society should be considered to have real continuing grievances it is the native Indians NOT the blacks who a)have never seen the Africa they allegedly relate to b)wouldn't go back if they were paid and c) never even been affected by the things they state they are "fighting" for in the first place!
edit on 19-7-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
They don't have the numbers or intelligence to win any sort of war. Let's be serious here.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
REPLY TO "openminded"

As long as humans exist there will never be peace. So just getting rid of the racist will not stop that.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: reply malfuntion

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
this would be the shortest war in history, blacks are lazy and ignorant. if black lives matter so much then stop killing other blacks, youre not helping the cycle.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

This guy gets it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
this would be the shortest war in history, blacks are lazy and ignorant. if black lives matter so much then stop killing other blacks, youre not helping the cycle.

Such ignorance to think the we want a race war because of the actions and ludicrous statements of a dumb few. Grow up

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
blacks dont want a race war their just tired of taking #. You do know they essential still live under the rule of their enemy if you look historically. like any movie you might see

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky

Tell you what then...here is someone that DOES speak for the black people to which we are referring. Here is a brief interview with him and FoxNews.

FoxNews Video Interview

Here is my summary of what he said...your opinion may vary:

1. Every cop shooting is the white people's fault and regardless of any court outcome...the black person was innocent.
2. White people are evil...PERIOD!
3. He and those he represents want "reparations" (eg. more free stuff and money)

This man who is well spoken, dressed appropriately, etc. is a LEADER of many black people and especially those to which most of us refer to when saying "the black community". It is not all...maybe not even the majority. But this man claims to be a leader. If you don't believe what he says...strip him of that title or post your own video calling him out as a fraud.

If you choose to do so...then as a black person you are helping to defuse the damage he has done, and will continue to do IN YOUR NAME.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Do you think this man is helping the black community and promoting anything but hatred and killing?

Why didn't Megyn Kelly quote this from him? Listen to him justifying criminals killing officers and blaming whites.

He's speaking for blacks, where is the black community that denounces this race baiting jerk?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Except African Americans ARE targeted by the police doing things we take for granted. Like, walking down the street, minding their own business. Or, committing the terrible, horrific act of making eye contact with a cop. Some of it is race baiting but most of it, is not. They deserve equality and like the 60's, they aren't going to back down. It took them 50 years to organize. Name one other ethnicity that didn't strike back immediately after being pushed down repeatedly. OH that's right. It seems to only happen to their community.
America has a race problem. Period.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join