It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people talking about a race war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have said for years that there appears to be a desire among some people to have a race war. You have the race baiters who come out every time a cop shoots a black criminal. Why do I point that out? Because you don't see these same groups come out after black gang bangers shooting up the black community shooting little black girls in their bedrooms? You don't hear from them really when there are really good cases of apparent unjustified shootings. No, they take some thug who is breaking the law or attacking people who gets killed and turn it into their next slogan "Hands up don't shoot". That slogan is based on a lie!

I happen to believe there are much higher up people like Soros who are pushing this and funding it. For some reason, they want the chaos of a race war. The gun grabbers want Americans to defend themselves with guns so they can make a violent push to disarm us. The militia movement was very active in the 1990's and then we had the false flag Oklahoma city bombing which they pinned on Timothy McVeigh. Right after that there was a massive propaganda push against the militia. Many were sent to prison, and the groups split up. The PTB could not go for gun control under that climate. Now, they are pushing hard for gun control, and with the constant racism on the left with groups calling for the killing of whites, white babies, white cops there is a push back coming, and it's planned for. What will happen when that erupts?

Blacks saying a race war is coming:

Black Panthers calling for race war:

One man's view on the calling for race war:

The majority of both whites and blacks are not racists. That won't matter. Only 7% of the Germans were NAZI's. A majority of Germans were not of that mindset and the same applies here. They pushed for and promoted propaganda and they created WWII. The majority of Americans are not racist, but that's not what we see and hear in media. The chaos we now see is no accident. It's planned propaganda. If both blacks and whites who are the majority and non-violent would shout these race hustlers down, this chaos would be stopped.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
get to the point, is it obamas fault or hillary's ?

edit on 17-7-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
The majority of both whites and blacks are not racists. That won't matter. Only 7% of the Germans were NAZI's. A majority of Germans were not of that mindset and the same applies here. They pushed for and promoted propaganda and they created WWII. The majority of Americans are not racist, but that's not what we see and hear in media. The chaos we now see is no accident. It's planned propaganda. If both blacks and whites who are the majority and non-violent would shout these race hustlers down, this chaos would be stopped.

This is ironic, considering your entire opening attempts to paint Blacks as wanting a race war.
You're guilty of the very same you claim the media is.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

If you want to read it that way. They are the groups calling for it. They are the ones in the media. They are giving voice to those in the higher echelons of power who want it.

There is more an more inference to a race war.

I doubt you watched the videos given the quick replies. Media is pushing for a race war, and the BLM / Black Panthers are pushing for it:

The Obama administration is flooding the nation with illegal immigration which feeds into this problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
For some weird reason i find myself cutting holes in single bed-sheets and burning holes in white pillow cases , just to be on the safe side

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The term "Race War" is heard more and more today. I find Bill Whittles pieces quiet revealing.

Who sets the narrative in the average person's mind? What message is being pushed? There is plenty of evidence that White America has for years been tarred and feathered with the accusation of "Racist". It's not true. It's a controlled narrative pushing an agenda towards their goals to destroy the nation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Honestly not suprised, they've been pushing to disarm us for a while now. Not too far from looking like Isreal.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
I have said for years that there appears to be a desire among some people to have a race war. You have the race baiters who come out every time a cop shoots a black criminal. Why do I point that out? Because you don't see these same groups come out after black gang bangers shooting up the black community shooting little black girls in their bedrooms? You don't hear from them really when there are really good cases of apparent unjustified shootings. No, they take some thug who is breaking the law or attacking people who gets killed and turn it into their next slogan "Hands up don't shoot". That slogan is based on a lie!

I happen to believe there are much higher up people like Soros who are pushing this and funding it. For some reason, they want the chaos of a race war. The gun grabbers want Americans to defend themselves with guns so they can make a violent push to disarm us. The militia movement was very active in the 1990's and then we had the false flag Oklahoma city bombing which they pinned on Timothy McVeigh. Right after that there was a massive propaganda push against the militia. Many were sent to prison, and the groups split up. The PTB could not go for gun control under that climate. Now, they are pushing hard for gun control, and with the constant racism on the left with groups calling for the killing of whites, white babies, white cops there is a push back coming, and it's planned for. What will happen when that erupts?

Blacks saying a race war is coming:

Black Panthers calling for race war:

One man's view on the calling for race war:

So your complaining about people talking about a race war in a thread talking about a race war. Don't listen to the nonsense a small percentage of the population and the propaganda ministry are pushing. Make you own decisions based on your reality. I know of not one person who wishes any of this nonsense. And I live in an area with a high minority population. Some people are frustrated, and perhaps they should be. Others are simply putting their hand out expecting something for nothing. The only thing new here is the media pushing hatred down our throats, don't buy into it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rustydog

My issue is the people are being programmed for a coming race war. It's inevitable is their reaction. My pointing out the evidence is meant to discuss this false narrative presented by these race baiting groups. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

I will add an additional comment here. I am not complaining about the race war topic. I am pointing out it's coming. I am also using the video of the black gentleman who said, "You asked for a race war" and showing that if you want a race war, you're going to get it, and more blacks will be harmed as will whites. They are creating the race war by their constant attacks on police and white people.
edit on 17-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Illiberation

Trying to understand this analogy.

The Blacks are like Palestinians who have been disarmed so theyre easy prey for the Israelis?

Analogy aside, I would argue that TPTB want to disarm all Americans.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

No, I didn't watch your videos, I've seen hundreds of videos that contain people saying and doing dumb #.

Why did you feel the need to only post videos of racist Blacks? Do I need to post videos of White racists? It's stupid, its pointless. The only thing it does is make it appear that you think its only Blacks that are racist.

The media is certainly raising racial tensions and the media is most certainly NOT Black owned.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Race war? I didn't get the memo.....

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Blacks are disarmed? Hell, they kill whites at 27 times the rate whites kill them! They are shooting cops cause well hell, they are cops! Disarmed blacks is a load of cow manure.

The second amendment applies to all non-felon citizens. The black community has been arming itself for a LONG time at the behest of the race baiting black panthers.

We gotta complete what Demark Vesey started:

Shabazz, whose remarks elicited applause, turned to current events, telling the audience: “We’re out of Denmark Veseys. And we need some new Demark Veseys today.” Referring to the statements of Christian forgiveness made by many black leaders from Charleston, Shabazz delivered a stinging rebuke. “That which we saw in that church does not represent the spirit of Denmark Vesey,” he maintained. “They have betrayed Denmark Vesey.” Later in the speech, Shabazz appeared to urge the crowd to finish the “mission” he had referred to earlier: killing white people in an uprising. “We got to complete what Denmark didn’t finish,” he insisted. “Denmark didn’t finish his mission.”
Breitb art article

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You know how there was a push to stop putting the faces of mass killers on the front pages of news outlets? The same thing should apply to these people as well. Us giving them media exposure not only gives them gratification it also pushes their agenda forward by making people upset at them and inciting hatred, the same exact kind of hatred they themselves hold.

They are a very vocal minority yet when their words become front page news their voices reach the majority of people and more people join the "race war" they are actively promoting.

Ignore these clowns, that's the best way to stop their movement, ignore the news, that's how their movement spreads. The MSM is actively pushing their agenda by talking about it 24/7.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks for understanding my point. The issue is there will be more demonstrations that turn violent. Not talking about where this is coming from does not stop it from happening.

Ignoring them won't make it go away because it's the media promoting it. Disliking the information I shared doesn't change the facts presented. Ignoring the truth doesn't make it go away.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
get to the point, is it obamas fault or hillary's ?

Yes.

They both actively promote the myth of the "epidemic of cops murdering innocent black people".

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So what exactly will talking about it on a message board do? I'm not trying to be rude but getting all worked up over it does more harm than ignoring it would do.

The only reason the "race war" will start is if people actually care about what these racists are saying, a very small minority who are being made front page news by the propaganda pushing media.

The only solution is to ignore it, don't buy into the narrative. You can't control other people but you can control yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Race war? I didn't get the memo.....

They count on folk like you. good job !

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's funny (ironic funny, not ha-ha funny) but Charles Manson may have had it right all along. He predicted that there would be a race war in America and even sought to instigate it for his own selfish purposes.

Looks like somebody out there is taking plays from Charlie's play book.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

No, they count on folk who care about what they say and who get worked up over it. What race war can there be if no one pays attention to their crap? The only people who will participate in a race war are the ones who care about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join