It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people talking about a race war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
First they divide the people from their government by constant exposure of corruption and police abuse, then they divide up the community by constant racial antagonistic actions, then they will divide the families by antagonizing sexism. People need to realize that the the Sparks are being stoke, by who it is unknown but the goal is obvious, divided we will be easily defeated, easily exploited, and or actions play into their hand. Stand together people, stand united, we are one people we are founded on these principles of equality, we can not move forward until we can absolve the past and accept the present. But while we bicker to ourselves the world falls apart and our enemies storm the gates.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nw15062

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Meh, I tried... But she's had better interviews.

My favorite part was at the end when he demanded reparations.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The day needs to come when we start looking at each other as human beings and not these catagories that the very few inhumane in the world put on to us (divide and conquer). I mean we pretty much get taught racism in school... So literally everyones a victim of the few who constructed the system. All of these people are being used as puppets by the media. We need to realize that race doesnt even exist among us and treat skin just as insignificant as eye color, beacuse we all know that these two have no affect on the making of who you are they are simple just a part of you... you have no choice. You are influenced by the things around you.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hell. No. Period.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Thank you. For the second time in as many days I was just trying to get home from work and I get "Give me a cigarette white woman!" Hey at least this time it wasn't "bitch." Now I am looking forward to the next time as I tell them "Hell yeah I got a lot of smokes, but they cause cancer, and since Black Lives Matter, NO you cannot have one! You're welcome!"

I have not updated my info since I signed up but I live in Kilwaukee in a majority black neighborhood. The things I have to put up with make my life pretty much hell. Every damn day. It's a shame that Lincoln got assassinated before his plan to get the ex-slaves to Liberia could come to fruition.

Reparations? Ha ha. But I do have 5K to send one black man under the age of 30 back to Africa, or get ten black woman sterilized.

edit on 26-7-2016 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join