It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people talking about a race war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
White people are taught from the start not to be racist. We have laws and self regulation, the whole world is set up for white people NOT to be racist.
Of course some people are racist, for whatever reason but...and this is very important...it is absolutely frowned upon, looked down at, illegal at work etc to BE racist.

The same does not hold true for any other race. In their societies it is almost seen as noble to be racist, to spew their racism amongst them and be proud of it because of perceived [and some real] victimhood.

Therein lies the problem. It is A OK to call for the death of white people if you are black, because...skin colour.

Victim society and non regulation of racism by non whites has been leading to this.

If we were just as strict coming down on racism from ALL sides, this hatred would not get so much fuel.

All humans are just like kids, if you don't nip a bad trait in the bud, they will walk all over you, because they can.

There are so many black people that just want to live a normal life but they are overshadowed by these self righteous, racist morons, who obviously don't want to live in harmony with white people.

Why not let them have their way? Let those that hate us all live in an area that will be entirely run by them. Let the other peaceful ones stay where they are. Same with white supremacists, let them have an all white place.

In the end the proof lies in the pudding. And the rest of us can get along just nicely.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey maybe old Charlie Manson was right after all - HelterSkelter - only a few decades out though.

Fruitcakes the lot of 'em.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

race war would lead to martial law
civil unrest
and obama to stay in the white house if happnes around election time.

cant people all see that we are the same race- "the Human Race"

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Why not let them have their way? Let those that hate us all live in an area that will be entirely run by them. Let the other peaceful ones stay where they are. Same with white supremacists, let them have an all white place.

Not a bad idea, but unfortunately, legislation has made this impossible.

If a person of color decides they have had enough of the urban issues and wants to live in a nice quiet white neighborhood in the suburbs he is legally able to do so. Any person of color can choose to live in a white neighborhood any time they want. As a white person, I do not have that option. My only option is to live in a mixed neighborhood. I am not allowed to even ask for a white neighborhood. When you legislate a right for one specific group you often take a right away from someone else in order to do so. It is done in the name of equality, but this does not make things equal.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yeah, It was just a hypothetical thought. You are totally right of course. In the end we all want to be surrounded by people of our own kind. Black and white, because we know how to behave around ourselves and what to say.
Neither side wants to completely take the culture of the other, understandably, but unfortunately in order to live in harmony, our cultures will have to be homogenized. Which is virtually impossible, because we are herd animals and need to belong.

Never ever will humans be all the same, even in a society where we will be forced to all behave like programmed robots, we will find a way to to find 'our own' group we belong to [not just colour of skin but anything at all, sport, taste in clothes, how we walk or talk....anything].

Grouping can not be eradicated. EVER.

We are all different. As soon as we realize that, the easier it will be to come to a sensible agreement between us.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Make all pokemons spawn inside fema camps, race war over.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Therein lies the problem. It is A OK to call for the death of white people if you are black, because...skin colour.

The world is not black and white.

What's the others to do?

Besides, so far the problems being exposed are confined to the interaction between blacks and cops.

Or, put a more accurate way, between cops and various minorities. Although, we don't hear any chinese complaining about police brutality. Maybe, having come from communist country, they are accustomed to be told to obey authority, anyway, so cops behavior seems more normal to them. Hence, they just don't complain.

Still, if I'm Chinese, and the CEO of a corporation, don't come and mess with my White workers. They are making me money.

Given that China has been buying up alot of US assets and Businesses, any conflict between the races in the US would probably see an invasion by the Chinese army to put a stop to the disruption of the work being done to pay back the loans China holds on US debt.

Don't forget, all the whites owe china a lot of money, which was borrowed to live their fancy lifestyles. So, China is not going to tolerate any attempt to attack whites.

There's more going on in the world, than "chessboard think."

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

originally posted by: Azureblue

1.) while dark skinned Americans are in prison they cannot breed (think depopulation agenda here)

Then they should start locking up the females instead of the males

No no.. that eliminates the ability to dilute the gene pool with mixed etnicity children. Which are easier to control it seems.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No no.. that eliminates the ability to dilute the gene pool with mixed etnicity children. Which are easier to control it seems.

Why would the mixed ethnicity groups involve themselves in the silly fight between the extremes, when they know they will inherit the earth after the battle is done?

The polar extremes try to dominate one another, because they can "see" the differences between each other. But if you can't see a difference between yourself and your brother, there's no dividing line, thus differences can only be based on shear abilities.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Black people want a race war only because the media is baiting them into it. A white person gets shot by the police and it don't make the media. The media is only interested in reporting black people get shot. They also try to whiten up the race of the shooter when they are not white or deliberately make little mention of them.

So who is it that really wants the race war, well obviously its the people who own the majority of the media.

Its Zionist's desire to see a race war between whites and blacks, they fantasize about such things!
edit on 18-7-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I feel bad for the average african american. BLM is stereotyping a whole group of people.

Pushing white people to retaliate and organize into a methodical killing machine would be pretty evil.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Im ready... so is my neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl

Im ready... so is my neighborhood.

When that tolitarian/military police state enters the fray you won't be ready. You don't want those problems, trust me.
edit on CDTMon, 18 Jul 2016 17:52:44 -0500000000America/ChicagoJulAmerica/Chicago444452pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

YEha The US government will keep enough loyalist to really put a damper on any "race war" in the US.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

No, I didn't watch your videos, I've seen hundreds of videos that contain people saying and doing dumb #.

Why did you feel the need to only post videos of racist Blacks? Do I need to post videos of White racists? It's stupid, its pointless. The only thing it does is make it appear that you think its only Blacks that are racist.

The media is certainly raising racial tensions and the media is most certainly NOT Black owned.

If you didn't read/watch the info in the OP, why comment? It seems you've missed the point. The OP is correct, and I'd like to think most ATSers who've been around for a while would agree.

Here's my two cents on this topic...I'm sure it will trigger someone, lol.

BLM/NBP parties are both going to keep pushing, until others get sick and tired of their rhetoric, and push back. I've got my money on the others.

I'm supposedly a racist, bc I am white. That's what a lot of these folks are saying. If you're white, ur automatically a racist. WTAF??

I was born white. I had zero control over it. I'm a paycheck to paycheck nurse who works her ass off to care for and heal kids & families of ALL COLORS and CREEDS. I know what it's like to struggle, be treated differently, be watched in a store and even be wrongly and violently arrested when I did nothing wrong.

So, for the white college kids, well to do/from upper class families and all the other folks who say I'm a racist just bc I'm white, and who claim I should feel guilty for being white and all that white privilege BS, they can all kiss my hind end.

Goodness, I miss when ATS was a DL kind of site, where intelligent ppl came to post about intelligent topic and had great debates with people who could listen and learn from someone with a different point of view.

Because it's been bombarded with
SO much nonsense on this very topic as of late, it's getting harder to post, lurk and even log in anymore.
edit on 18-7-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A race war? REALLY? It seems that some people are very wishful for it. but to say that BLM protesters are pushing for it is ridiculous. Following is an article from my home state of Virgina.

Black Lives Matter protesters take to I-95 in Richmond

I hardly see this as a single group of black people pushing for a race war. What I see is a group of people who actually realize that there is a problem in the United States, they are not exclusively black, but a group of people of many races.
Now, personally I think that protests like these are pretty much useless at this point. They don't accomplish anything.
When the police were doing the killing, "No Lives Mattered". Now that the police are being targeted, everyone is upset.
No, there will not be a race war, but we are witnessing the beginning of a violent war on unjustified shootings of American citizens by the police.
You can call them delusional, psychotic, murderous,(fill in your own words). But what you are actually seeing is the rise of people who are wiling to die in order to take out as many police as possible. For every 1 that dies, 5 more will follow. Sounds familiar?

edit on 18-7-2016 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

THAT's OUR problem...we got it covered too, lest YOU ALL again forget.
WE have the numbers and the best on the planet OUTSIDE the service who cannot take us all on...

"Collectively, those of us alive today liberated north Africa, Holland, Germany, the Philippines, Italy, south Korea, south Vietnam, Kuwait, Somalia, Panama, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq and a bunch of other [redacted] countries, islands and nation states that nobody cares about. We are experts in jungle warfare, urban warfare, desert warfare, arctic warfare, long range marksmanship, close quarters engagements, small arms, artillery, hand to hand combat, airborne and air assault insertions, ground insertions, water insertions. We are everywhere. Somewhere close to you right now is a veteran, and he's probably getting pretty pissed watching the country he fought and bled for get destroyed by politicians and race baiting leftist leeches. Our oath IS to protect the people and Constitution of these United States from all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC. There is no expiration date." (Monte Van Ness)

edit on 18-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry @op...

When did BLM become the voice of me or the rest of African Americans?

Does the KKK or the NSM speak for White people???

I will stand with my brothers and sisters regardless of skin color against tyranny and oppression and I would tell you it would be wise to stop listening to the propaganda that is spewed day in and out on the zombie tube.Alot of us(Black,White,Latino,etc.) Will leave your chicken Little ass behind.

My first post on this site been lurking since 2007

Gratitude and good day

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Charles Manson has come to my mind often lately.
He must be doing a non-stop happy dance in his cell.
I wonder what his followers who have been released have been up to?

His long awaited Helter Skelter might be here.

We are evidently thinking along the same lines. He and his followers that have been released have popped into my thoughts, too. I have also been thinking a lot about Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground. He is still around and still an activist. Whether or not he's involved in this particular issue, I don't know, but he is one of those that talks like he believes the end justifies the means....

Well our dear President DID say that Bill Ayers was one of his mentors....

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Not only that. The MSM with the most viewers can command the highest advertising rate per-minute. It's easier to do this by sewing hype and chaos, than by genuine hard-work. More fun for the news staff and reporters too.

Even the Weather Channel is heavier into hype than sincere weather analysis. I saw a Weather Channel reporter clutching a stop sign to keep from being washed away by ankle-high water last week.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join