It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people talking about a race war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
our chief of police here went to a community meeting about this and said quote "there Is a war on cops"...geez...nothing like spiking the punchbowl, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Except African Americans ARE targeted by the police doing things we take for granted. Like, walking down the street, minding their own business. Or, committing the terrible, horrific act of making eye contact with a cop. Some of it is race baiting but most of it, is not. They deserve equality and like the 60's, they aren't going to back down. It took them 50 years to organize. Name one other ethnicity that didn't strike back immediately after being pushed down repeatedly. OH that's right. It seems to only happen to their community.
America has a race problem. Period.

Yet despite your views, the facts say otherwise in the police shooting of whites vs. blacks. The numbers do not work for the blm rhetoric.

The following quotes come from a very good article. Here are some synopsis points:

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.

"Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that officers will be disproportionately confronting armed and often resisting suspects in those communities, raising officers’ own risk of using lethal force," writes MacDonald.

MacDonald also pointed out in her Hillsdale speech that blacks "commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime" in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city's population.

2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said Mac Donald in her Hillsdale speech.

3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story.

The “unarmed” label is literally accurate, but it frequently fails to convey highly-charged policing situations. In a number of cases, if the victim ended up being unarmed, it was certainly not for lack of trying. At least five black victims had reportedly tried to grab the officer’s gun, or had been beating the cop with his own equipment. Some were shot from an accidental discharge triggered by their own assault on the officer. And two individuals included in the Post’s “unarmed black victims” category were struck by stray bullets aimed at someone else in justified cop shootings. If the victims were not the intended targets, then racism could have played no role in their deaths.

4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers. This is according to a Department of Justice report in 2015 about the Philadelphia Police Department, and is further confirmed that by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.
Link

Here is a very good interview with Heather Mac Donald:

edit on 19-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The latest shooting of officers is reporting the truth. These were assassinations of cops. What do you call that but a war on cops?

Right after Dallas shooting, Obama has BLM to the white house. He doesn't support the police. Hell, he lit the white house up in gay pride colors and purple for Prince, yet no blue for our police who were murdered. Obama is the reason we have the downward spiral in race relations.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Great interview with Heather Mac Donald and Rush Limbaugh. The facts speak for themselves in this interview.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You think stories like these below are going to be continued to be ignored by whites? You think we are going to just continue to be killed by these thugs and hear "kill whitey" and "whites are racists" without blowback?

2 BlackLivesMatter Thugs Stab White Pizza Delivery Kid To Death: Where’s Obama?

Take 22-year-old Alexander William Burkart for instance, who recently crashed his car after being stabbed in Mount Clemens, Michigan. Burkart ultimately died from his wounds, and police successfully arrested two 18-year-old black males for their involvement. Burkart was simply doing his job and delivering pizzas at the time of the incident. And his story is only one of seven pizza delivery slaying we’ve seen this year. These are repeated, aggressive murders of white men and women at the hands of minorities. And they cannot go ignored.
Link

BlackLivesMatter Thugs Smash White Girl’s Face With Metal Pipe For This Unbelievable Reason

“I walk out of the station and there’s these guys starting at Jessica saying sexual comments,” he told reporters. When he tried to tell the group to back down, they jumped him. Desperately, the two managed to make their way back to the car—but the violence did not end there. One of the thugs threw a bass pipe through the passenger side window, hitting Jessica in the face. “I looked down and say my teeth in my hand,” Jessica told reporters. The pipe broke and damaged 12 of Jessica’s front teeth and ripped half of her top lip from her face. Ultimately, Jessica will need 4 tooth implants at a cost of $2,000/each.
Link

I heard a story once from a woman whose jealous and insecure husband always accused her of cheating on him. She said, 'Maybe I should start cheating, then at least his accusations would be worth it! My point is when push back does come, and I believe it's closer to happening now than in the past, the first thing out of the race baiter mouths will be "See, them crackas is racist!" Eventually, the pendulum will swing too far with the BLM / Black Panthers will go to far as more whites are attacked and killed, and there will be retaliation. It will be ugly, it will inflame the situation more, and many will quite possibly be killed on both sides as they vent their hate and anger. It's the perfect storm planned by the divide and conquer crowd. Whites can't tell these race baiters in the black community to stop it. We are just called racists. It will have to come from within the black community that understands what is happening and how they have been used and hijacked for profit from these low life scum like Malik Shabazz.

Facts:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

The only irony here I see is people supporting blm, a group that spits hate and violent rhetoric, while signing themselves up for slavery to rich white people like clinton and soros.... how is that going to improve the lives of black people?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Except African Americans ARE targeted by the police doing things we take for granted. Like, walking down the street, minding their own business. Or, committing the terrible, horrific act of making eye contact with a cop. Some of it is race baiting but most of it, is not. They deserve equality and like the 60's, they aren't going to back down. It took them 50 years to organize. Name one other ethnicity that didn't strike back immediately after being pushed down repeatedly. OH that's right. It seems to only happen to their community.

No...YOU have a race problem and so does the black community. You are also lying that police target and stop people for JUST walking down the street and JUST minding their own business. Maybe, while walking down the street a cop notices what appears to be a weapon in the black mans pocket and stops him or while minding their own business the police notice a hand off of case for a baggie. But no...there isn't a race problem FROM America, just FROM blacks. PERIOD!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
a reply to: jimmyx

The latest shooting of officers is reporting the truth. These were assassinations of cops. What do you call that but a war on cops?

Right after Dallas shooting, Obama has BLM to the white house. He doesn't support the police. Hell, he lit the white house up in gay pride colors and purple for Prince, yet no blue for our police who were murdered. Obama is the reason we have the downward spiral in race relations.

Obama is the king of the racists with Holder his former sheriff. Every action he takes does noting to solve the problem and only inflames the issue. Obama believes there is a race problem and when he can't find one, he makes one and spouts off about it. What we also have to realize is that these cops are people too. White and black people who are being killed by black people who follow these racist leaders.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I'm sad that you believe everything on tv. I live in Detroit and personally I don't have any friends, associates, or Family that are apart of the New Black Panther movement. That's like me believing that a well dressed KKK member on Fox News represents all White people.
Also I've only seen one BLM protest here in Detroit and it was a very poor turnout with only 12 protesters. I guess you will continue to DEFUSE the damage done by colonialist and globalization IN YOUR NAME. See how ridiculous you sound!?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Good grief! Those stories are really nasty. Of course I'd never heard nor read about these incidents I just hope this kind of thing doesn't escalate to the shores of Blighty! I suppose that mass media publicising of such incidents is not in the interest of those orchestrating this mess

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There will be no race war

If the KKK and BLM want to duke it out and wipe each other off the face of the planet, then I won't try to stop them. But the rest of us who aren't delusional about reality will not be involved.

We still have foreign drug cartels in our country waging war on our poor. Can we deal with real problems yet?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

We been warned about this by several notable people in history.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If *TRUMP* becomes president, it will be an all out war because allot of white people are going to think that they can do what they want to do and they are going to form their little gangs and try it...let the war began because it wont start with black people.

Just to make something clear ,black people never started gangs, they never started drive by shootings, and they did not start drug dealing .

White people have killed more police than black people and a lot of white on white crimes go unreported in the news, I wonder why?

lol,for the last 50 years white people have been wanting a race war so bad so they can use there little guns and now its a problem when its said by a blacks.Im half German half Italian ,i really can care less about either side but reality is reality.
edit on Wed Jul 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I appreciate your viewpoint. I too have no plans on engaging in any race war. I do think those who live in cities might be in for a bit of trouble if BLM sorts go on a rampage. It's happened before with black mobs attacking whites.

The message is clear. If you are white and defend yourself via words or daring to oppose BLM sorts you will be attacked. It's a chilling terrorist threat to subdue free speech.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

Of the four charged at the state level, three (Letalvis D. Cobbins, Lemaricus Davidson, and George Thomas) had multiple prior felony convictions. After a jury trial, Lemaricus Davidson was convicted and sentenced to death by lethal injection. Letalvis Cobbins and George Thomas were convicted and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Vanessa Coleman was convicted and sentenced to 53 years in prison for facilitating the crimes, and Eric Dewayne Boyd was convicted and sentenced to 18 years in federal prison for being an accessory after the fact to carjacking

Just as an example to your post, will we ever see policeman receive a deserved sentence for an unjustified killing?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

If we wanted it, we would have had it. White people denounce the KKK and racists all the time in large numbers. That's can't be said of blacks. Yes, there are notable occasions and videos by individuals, but where is the counter protest of blacks against BLM? I've seen plenty of white counter protests against KKK and Westboro baptist doing their racist and homophobic crap.

As for blacks not starting gangs and drive by shootings that's a crock and you know it! What, do we have to go back in history to find the first jackass and pin it on him? The fact is there are plenty of black gangs and drug dealers. There are plenty of black murderers and violent criminals that have NOTHING to do with white people. I don't even know why I responded, you don't seem to think logically and want to blame whitey. How are white people supposed to fix the problems in the black community? Hand outs are not working. Job set asides are not working. Special status in admission to college is not working. So, pray tell, just what the hell do you want white society to do at this point?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

No...YOU have a race problem and so does the black community. You are also lying that police target and stop people for JUST walking down the street and JUST minding their own business. Maybe, while walking down the street a cop notices what appears to be a weapon in the black mans pocket and stops him or while minding their own business the police notice a hand off of case for a baggie. But no...there isn't a race problem FROM America, just FROM blacks. PERIOD!

Yes they do target black people who are just walking down the street minding their own business.
Cop Lies And Arrests 70 Yr Old Black Man Carrying Golf Club

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-7-2016 by lance_covel because: added link

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Actually, he is correct. Blacks did NOT start the first violent gangs nor were they the originators of "Drive-by-shooting"
Where All the Madness Began: A Look at Gang History

Hispanic Gang History: Hispanic gangs began forming in California during the early 1920s. They started as looseknit groups banding together for unity and socializing in the barrios (neighborhoods) where the same culture, customs, and language prevailed. Gang members were male youths ranging from 14- to 20-years-old. Property crimes such as burglary, strong-arm robbery, and vandalism were their crimes of choice. These gangs had no formal structure nor leadership. They were very defensive of their barrio, and they would protect it with a vengeance. Gang fights occurred between rival gangs as a result of disputes, turf differences, or transgressions-whether real or imaginary. Often, their weapons included knives, zip guns, chains, clubs, rocks, and bottles.

African American Gang History: African American gangs began forming in California during the 1920s. They were not territorial; rather, they were loose associations, unorganized, and rarely violent. They did not identify with graffiti, monikers, or other gang characteristics. These early gangs consisted generally of family members and neighborhood friends who involved themselves in limited criminal activities designed to perpetrate a "tough guy" image and to provide an easy means of obtaining money. From 1955 to 1965, the African American gangs increased with larger memberships and operated primarily in south central Los Angeles and Compton. This was partly due to more African American youths bonding together for protection from rival gangs. It was not until the late 1960s when the Crips and Bloods-the two most violent and criminally active African American gangs-originated. The Crips began forming in southeast Los Angeles by terrorizing local neighborhoods and schools with assaults and strong-arm robberies. They developed a reputation for being the most fierce and feared gang in the Los Angeles area.

White Gang History: White gangs have been forming in California for decades. Early white gangs were oriented around motorcycle gangs like the Hells Angels. Today's outlaw motorcycle gangs are not considered street gangs but, rather, organized crime groups. It was not until the late 1980s that the Skinheads were identified as the primary source of white street gang violence in this state. They were characterized by their shaven heads and white-supremacy philosophy and, for the most part, were factionalized and unorganized. Skinheads formed as racist gangs and were not turf oriented nor profit motivated. Their crimes ranged from vandalism and assaults to murders. Generally, targets of their crimes included non-white, Jewish, homeless, and homosexual individuals. Confrontations between the Skinheads and their targeted victims were often random, but they usually culminated in serious injury or death to the victim. The age of the Skinhead gang members varied from early teens to mid-20s. Both males and females belonged to the gang; and their weapons included baseball bats, knives, fists, and steel-toed boots.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
as violent as you want to paint blm, the panthers and other groups look at the central message. also please look at the fact they havent killed anyone in their history. i can list lots of groups claim black lives dont matter to justify killing them such as aryan nation, skinheads, kkk and the us goverment

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join