It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people talking about a race war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Agreed. Both sides are using MSM to bring it to the brink. The Right for example:

ipatriot.com...

The article is aiming to ramp up the Right vs. the Left. White extremists vs. Minority extremists. The lies and hatred must stop on all fronts, especially the MSM.

edit on 17-7-2016 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

(post by WAstateMosin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Bring it on. Been itchin' to use my .44 automag someplace besides the range.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illiberation
Honestly not suprised, they've been pushing to disarm us for a while now. Not too far from looking like Isreal.

And what does Israel look like ?

www.facebook.com...

But back to the Black movement... with an event of major size happening every month or more, the Blacks will alienate even further appearing as hellbound terrorists. And that can not help their cause at all, to the contrary, it only makes them hated and people see them as a completely different element.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We have a segment of militant-minded hateful blacks that just want an excuse they can use, something they can call a "righteous reason", to cause violence, mayhem, and chaos...an excuse to act out in anger. Why? Because that is who they are and what they are.

Our fellow law-abiding black Americans will not participate in this stupidity. They see it for what it is, too. We should all stand together as Americans, regardless of color, against these violent people.

It is kind of like ISIS...a bunch of thugs that want to do evil violent things but need an excuse to validate their evil, so they use the part of ISLAM that says to kill the infidels. Same mentality.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So what exactly will talking about it on a message board do? I'm not trying to be rude but getting all worked up over it does more harm than ignoring it would do.

The only reason the "race war" will start is if people actually care about what these racists are saying, a very small minority who are being made front page news by the propaganda pushing media.

The only solution is to ignore it, don't buy into the narrative. You can't control other people but you can control yourself.

So, you're saying that ignoring the racists who say they want to kill you is the best thing to do? I think the German's proved otherwise. To not stand up to these bullies is to acquiesce to them. I think thosel who say to just ignore it and it won't happen are living in a delusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We have a segment of militant-minded hateful blacks that just want an excuse they can use, something they can call a "righteous reason", to cause violence, mayhem, and chaos...an excuse to act out in anger. Why? Because that is who they are and what they are.

Our fellow law-abiding black Americans will not participate in this stupidity. They see it for what it is, too. We should all stand together as Americans, regardless of color, against these violent people.

It is kind of like ISIS...a bunch of thugs that want to do evil violent things but need an excuse to validate their evil, so they use the part of ISLAM that says to kill the infidels. Same mentality.

The radical Muslims ARE killing the so called non-radical Muslims. Saying to ignore these hateful race baiters is a recipe for genocide.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

So instead you choose to take the bait hook, line and sinker.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel for these people. Best way to start a race war is to talk about it happening and hoping people will tag along with the idea. Looks like it's working. SMH.
edit on 7/17/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah! Let's hope something like this happens so we can kill a whole lot of people! That's the attitude we need! May as well have an excuse to scratch that itch we've been having!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Charles Manson has come to my mind often lately.
He must be doing a non-stop happy dance in his cell.
I wonder what his followers who have been released have been up to?

His long awaited Helter Skelter might be here.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Bring it on. Been itchin' to use my .44 automag someplace besides the range.

I hope to God to never have to defend my home and family, but I will if I am attacked. I am more than a little concerned about the BLM and Bikers going to the GOP convention. It just seems like the perfect storm for massive violence. I am all for the first amendment and voicing our distrust, anger, and opinions. I am not for anyone throwing things, burning flags or surrounding people in a hostile manner. We have not been witnessing peaceful protests from the Soros gang at Trump rallies.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So instead you choose to take the bait hook, line and sinker.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel for these people. Best way to start a race war is to talk about it happening and hoping people will tag along with the idea. Looks like it's working. SMH.

So, when the shooter opened fire in Dallas, the cops were gunned down in Louisiana today is taking the bait? The terrorists attacking Trump rally attendees did NOTHING to warrant the attacks they suffered. To be chased down, hit with rocks, beaten up because you like someone not approved of by Soros is terrorism. We are entering a time of chaos, and you can say don't participate all you want, but I don't think you will stand their while someone swings a bat at your head or shoots at you!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

My my, how easy it is to whip the feeble minded into a frenzy.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Really.

O.K., well, I guess I sometimes forget how young some of the ATS membership is.

Here's the deal. The Black Panthers? The New Black Panthers? Nation of Islam, (Farrakhan)?
All calling for a race war?

Yea........that's WHAT THEY DO! That's what they've been doing since the 1960's. This is nothing new; they get to ramp up every 10~15 years or so.

See, here's the deal really. Without racial tension and upset and such.............THOSE GROUPS HAVE NO REASON TO EXIST! They live on contributions........its all about the money! They amp up the talk and the Youtube videos and make hateful statements and rally their followers and march and GET MORE MONEY!

So, yeah.....its somewhat interesting to watch, but really? Threads like this just play into their hands and give them more advertising time. Which........is how they make money. So Farrakhan can buy another Escalade!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is a very real sense among the general population that a race war of some kind is coming. But when you say that you are immediately branded as some kind of racist war monger fear monger race baiter.

Many people believe there will be a race war in this country. An actual war with guns, not a propaganda war or a "war on drugs", a real war with people fighting in the streets. I think that is very possible in the current climate. It is happening now to a small degree. What I don't see happening is a coast to coast Everytown, USA, all at once on every street battle taking place. I do believe it will be bigger than it is now, but not an all out war across the entire nation.

It is sad that people are misled so badly that they are willing to kill over the lies. And even more sad is that the people telling the lies will be in their homes surrounded by their body guards waiting in quiet comfort for the war they started to run its course so they can show up on queue to say, "I told you so - now listen to me from now on..."

And in the midst of all the hub bub will silently come the gun grab we all know is waiting in the wings.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

NSFW: Language
edit on 17-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Charles Manson has come to my mind often lately.
He must be doing a non-stop happy dance in his cell.
I wonder what his followers who have been released have been up to?

His long awaited Helter Skelter might be here.

We are evidently thinking along the same lines. He and his followers that have been released have popped into my thoughts, too. I have also been thinking a lot about Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground. He is still around and still an activist. Whether or not he's involved in this particular issue, I don't know, but he is one of those that talks like he believes the end justifies the means....

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Illiberation

Analogy aside, I would argue that TPTB want to disarm all Americans.

This I agree with.

The government needs the means to try to push for societal disarmament, and they've been trying to sway public opinion for a while now. Political means haven't worked.

So when straight up propoganda ... "evil" guns ... if we can save just one child ... all of those things, fail to work and even push public sentiment even further away from the desired result the way they have, what is your next option? Look at how easily they disarmed people in the societal chaos of Katrina.

So break down society. Create a situation where people are so afraid for their lives and society is so chaotic that they will beg for you to step in a clamp down in tight controls and they will hand over their guns and beg for safety and security and applaud when you summarily execute people who refuse to comply.

You exploit the deep divisions already existing, the cracks, and you create violent civil unrest.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join