It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Like Europe, its going to take a lot more than words from TPTB to sort the mess out

Why people keep saying Europe?
We are not having these multiple things over here.
Confused..

So sad what is going on in the USA right now...
One Country under God......
...Right?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: crazyewok

So maybe we should deal with them like you dealt with the IRA? Don't paint the UK as unicorns and rainbows. Also, I would be more worried about the policing that will be enforced by your Muslim Mayor in London then calling the police in the US incompetent.

I am half Irish.
When the World said, and some still do, say that "All Irish are IRA" it's kinda offensive mate.
It's like saying all Israelis like what is happening in Palestine.
And a Muslim Mayor? So what? This is RIDICULOUS mate....
I have Muslim friends, Muslims all over my land.

Shocking pal..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Opps
edit on 18/7/2016 by shauny because: Silly boy

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: misguided
Did not see this posted and did not want to start a new thread, although it would likely make for an interesting view. Just saw that a forth suspect has been detained. A 12 year old, let me say that again, a TWELVE YEAR OLD! This is ridiculous. Why indoctrinate your hate into a 12 year old boy could have had a promising future, but most likely will not now. Here is the link for anyone interested. LINK

Wow...So sad to see a 12-year old kid involved. (Shaking head)

So these suspects ARE connected to the pawn shop burglary that I posted back on page 32 or 33. Since Tuscaloosa, AL had a gun store break in 6 days ago, where 10-30 guns were stolen, I think the police there need to be on high alert!! This Baton Rouge shooter used to live there.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: texasgirl

3 dead one critical, looks to be former Marine/sovereign citizen type and talked about gangstalking which makes me think he was even nuttier than I did before.

Hope he wasn't an ATS member.

Time to ban the marines. Don't they actually train people to be killahs? /semi-sarcastic font

Guy on google looks like a dimwit, though. Anyone found an actual pic of the G.Long guy?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's no secret that BLM is instigating the murder of police officers, we all know this.

You can deflect all you want but these people are going to paint their own picture for future generations to see.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: texasgirl

3 dead one critical, looks to be former Marine/sovereign citizen type and talked about gangstalking which makes me think he was even nuttier than I did before.

Hope he wasn't an ATS member.

Time to ban the marines. Don't they actually train people to be killahs? /semi-sarcastic font

Guy on google looks like a dimwit, though. Anyone found an actual pic of the G.Long guy?

He is the 'Cosmo' guy referenced throughout the latter part of the thread.... as here.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Have any connections to BLM been found?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think there is more of a connection with the WasHiTaw Nation.

www.cnn.com...

The Wa#aw Moorish Nation is a U.S. separatist group
It describes itself as a sovereign tribe descended from pre-Columbian blacks who settled in North America," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Many who claim membership to the Wa#aw Nation say it exempts them from federal and state government jurisdiction, attempting to use laws that were made for Native Americans for their own ends
Law enforcement says the group sells fake drivers license and birth certificates

It's odd and confusing. Not sure.
edit on 7/18/2016 by kosmicjack because: censor is screwing that word up.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: intrptr

From Policemag
Contending with the criminal anarchists who infiltrate peaceful protests to incite riots requires knowledge of their particular tendencies.

To effectively identify criminal anarchists among authentic protestors and demonstrators, officers need to know their common traits and physical identifiers. The most common symbol utilized by anarchists is the "Anarchy A," which is composed of a capital letter "A" within a circle. Officers may see this image in the form of graffiti, but more often as a body tattoo. Another common criminal anarchist tattoo consists of the letters "ACAB," which stand for All Cops Are Bastards. The black flag of anarchy also advertises the presence of criminal anarchists. The flag may appear as solid black or as a red and black divided rectangle, often hoisted in the air on flag sticks amid protesting crowds.

Typically, criminal anarchists employ a common mode of dress which is part of a tactic frequently called "Black Bloc." In the "Black Bloc" stratagem, throngs of criminal anarchists all dress in black clothing in an effort to appear as a unified assemblage, giving the appearance of solidarity for the particular cause at hand. This tactic is particularly troubling for law enforcement security forces, as no anarchist rioter can be distinguished from another, allowing virtual anonymity while conducting criminal acts as a group.

Looks like this guy was an agitator at a recent BLM

Oklahoma City police said there could've been hysteria at the "Black Lives Matter" rally on Sunday had an Edmond man set off the smoke bombs he was allegedly carrying in his backpack.

and this

Minn. man accused in Black Lives Matter shootings reportedly subscribed to ‘sovereign citizen’ subculture

White Sovereign, Black Sovereign ...... lot of hate out there

Just finished absorbing those links you provided. I opened a new book mark folder just for them, titled Racism, fifth columnists and infiltrators. Because thats what it looked like to me. Benign protest movements are being infiltrated by what the main stream articles like Washington Post and Police website (by cops for cops) are calling anarchists, a "loose affiliation with no central organization", as the ones responsible for these simultaneous violent incidents associated with peaceful protests.

But not one mention of potential infiltration by government agencies to disrupt or defame otherwise peaceful protest movements, like BLM..

I'm old enough to know better and remember how the FBI harassed MLK during the 60's civil rights movement (take that where you will) and how the peaceful demonstrations in Syria in the beginning were hijacked by elements of CIA to turn the demonstrations into "regime change", a la Saddam Hussein and Qaddafi. Then there was the early incitement to violence in the Buddhist movement in Vietnam to subvert their movement as well. I won't go into Ukraine and a dozen others.

Eyes wide open:

I will go so far as to say that the recent spate of unjust cop killings and the resulting cop murders are conveniently timed to supersede and obfuscate the investigation of Hillary by the FBI and public lambasting in the Main Stream media and Social media, during her election cycle.

Did you notice? One moment all attention was on Hillary, the next moment-- wham, a race war erupts. Hillary who?

hmmm... just my take

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
But just remember folks, those weekend warrior militia groups who ran around in the woods were the real threat ...

Nope! They were just the easily found low-hanging fruit that the government could find and round up and make a splash and headline to reassure everyone they they were "doing something" about the problem.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But just remember folks, those weekend warrior militia groups who ran around in the woods were the real threat ...

Nope! They were just the easily found low-hanging fruit that the government could find and round up and make a splash and headline to reassure everyone they they were "doing something" about the problem.

Yeah.... it is a valid point that you make.
Just how many cops were massacred at the Bundy ranch?
How many cops were massacred in Oregon?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What militia groups have been rounded up?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ahh, you missed all of the reports of arrests of the people that came to the Bundy Ranch?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ahh, you missed all of the reports of arrests of the people that came to the Bundy Ranch?

Those individuals committed crimes. They were not arrested for simply being part of a militia, nor were they arrested for the sake of sending a message, as is implied by Ketsuko's post.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Those individuals committed crimes. They were not arrested for simply being part of a militia, nor were they arrested for the sake of sending a message, as is implied by Ketsuko's post.

The Michigan militia?

A federal judge on Tuesday gutted the government's case against seven members of a U.S. militia, dismissing the most serious charges in an extraordinary defeat for federal authorities who insisted they had captured homegrown rural extremists poised for war. Judge Victoria Roberts said the members' expressed hatred of law enforcement didn't amount to a conspiracy to rebel against the government. The FBI had secretly planted an informant and an FBI agent inside the Hutaree militia starting in 2008 to collect hours of anti-government audio and video that became the cornerstone of the case. "The court is aware that protected speech and mere words can be sufficient to show a conspiracy. In this case, however, they do not rise to that level," the judge said on the second anniversary of raids and arrests that broke up the group. Roberts granted requests for acquittal on the most serious charges: conspiring to commit sedition, or rebellion, against the U.S. and conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction. Other weapons crimes tied to the alleged conspiracies also were dismissed.

Source
Are they sitting in the BLM meetings recording the hate?
edit on b000000312016-07-18T08:58:21-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2016 08:58:21 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

From what I've read, he had said in a video that protests were "emotional” and “for the women". Doesn't sound as if he would participate in protests. Sounds as if he felt that protests would no longer be enough and that armed confrontation would be needed.

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's odd and confusing.

Indeed. People and situations sometimes can be odd and confusing. Just too bad they resort to violence.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I doubt it. BLM doesn't seem to be a threat in regards to "sedition, or rebellion, against the U.S. and conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction".

I think the comparison is laughable at best.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Have any connections to BLM been found?

The only emotional connection I found was a reported facebook post commenting on the Dallas shootings... he praised the shooter and called him 'one of us'. Pretty thin really. Given that he is seen on several videos stating he is not affiliated to any group I would suggest he was just one screwed up individual and seemed to have an inflated sense of himself. The fact he targeting cops would also suggest some ant-authority position. I guess we will learn more when the people he was with start talking and we learn what they say.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

Scroll back some pages there are/were videos of him.

Actually, here:
www.youtube.com...

Check out his Level Up Your Life album:
www.youtube.com...

Smart, educated, traveled dude.

He'll be a celebrated celebrity now for sure between the Big Media and Social media

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join