It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"Don't shoot the messenger". Just be cautious about what message you want to bring.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Those people would mostly be reacting to them. Aside from the people previously in the neo-nazi type camps. Those camps were entirely marginalized before. Now they're sure to be emboldened and start recruiting. And that's the BLM's fault (for targeting whites & cops instead of White House policy).

Instead of roast me, how about you all go lobby the official BLM website to put out official PRESS RELEASES that entirely condemn all violence, I mean like every time it happens? I've begged questions surrounding this concept, but nobody has brought forth an example of the head office doing it yet, not that I've noticed. I mean they should have a spokesperson on TV news every night doing this if they're to be credible. So for them to sit back and watch it burn, it plays right into these arguments that it was always the design.

And you guys apologizing for them at every turn just makes your entire cause look that much worse, especially when we criticize it then we're the bad guys for you guys to poke at and even outright smear.

You want a real change, besides civil war, you need to direct your energies at fixing your movement from the inside. Not my job, but at least I did spend a month writing you a guide: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Will you use it? Or do you want a hot civil war?
edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

At that juncture I was showing the words of what people being radicalized by BLM's 'its the white people and the cops fault blame them' policy. That's their message. I report it & its fruits, and the resident BLM apologists jump all over me. When civil war runs nuclear hot in the future remember all of this. I know I will.
edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Meh i hate when my posts end up at the end of the page. Check my post, last page.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm not roasting you. I'm just saying that there is danger on both fringes and it might help to take a look at just how radical both are sounding in calling for violence. And remember, they are the fringes and not the normal.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You're close, but if I can take it a bit further, if we all, from the entire political spectrum, take a deep breath, a pause... step back from the media focus the hot embers we are conversing in, and look at why, how, could this country in so short a time be pretty much fed up with the current events...

Is it possible that we ALL can agree that those who represent us, have failed us?

From my perspective away from the coals, those currently in power, on both sides of the aisle, are the one's who are the first to form ranks behind the issues, worries, concerns that are the quickest to divide....

Many of those issues, IMO, can wait, until we have representation in our Congress/Senate/White House, that will actually deal with the issues that have been swept aside for too long...

Isn't it about time the debt clock flipped, and started going down?

Isn't it about time that our gov't encouraged, protected and embraced folks who want to build, manufacture, employ in the US?

IF our Federal gov't continues to champion issues to divide us, it won't be long before the greatest experiment in the world's history fails due to the efforts of those our first leaders warned us about...

Where will we be then? chasing pokemon ?

edit on Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:40:19 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh please, it's not bull and it's not the narrative. Don't paint this picture with roses, this boys future is not going to be all condolences and words of inspiration.

We live in the age of social media, he is going to grow up and look at everything that is happening right now and know exactly who killed his father and why, just like we do.

edit on 17-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And remember, they are the fringes and not the normal.

Yes.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It's not bull and it's not the narrative. Don't paint this picture with roses, this boys future is not going to be all condolences and words of inspiration.

We live in the age of social media, he is going to grow up and look at everything that is happening right now and know exactly who killed his father and why, just like we do. Stings doesn't it?

I have yet to see any mention of him being connected to BLM or supporting them.

Can you provide any such evidence?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

There will only be a civil war if we make a civil war. I'd prefer to find solutions. And we can.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I believe he said he supported them but protesting like that was for women. I will try to hunt down a source.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

There will only be a civil war if we make a civil war. I'd prefer to find solutions. And we can.

Can we?

I'm sure people have been saying that right up until the opening shots of every single war in our history. No doubt answers could have been found before for those too, but maybe too many were too invested in other ideas.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Oh please, it's not bull and it's not the narrative. Don't paint this picture with roses, this boys future is not going to be all condolences and words of inspiration.

We live in the age of social media, he is going to grow up and look at everything that is happening right now and know exactly who killed his father and why, just like we do.

Ahhh but you said when he grows up and asks how his dad died blah blah blah political narrative.

I sincerely doubt his mother will spew any of your bullsnip. Twitter isn't his mother. Facebook isn't his mother. I have no doubt he'll learn about the bag of dicks that murdered his father. But I have no doubt his mother won't be spewing your nonsense, either. The only one doing any painting here is you, chief.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I believe he said he supported them but protesting like that was for women. I will try to hunt down a source.

Supported BLM, or protesting? If I am not mistaken, he said protesting in general.

link   
Sherrif David Clarke Retired is on CNN right now saying I told you so to anchor Don Lemmon...aka lemming Don.

He forced the procuder to take a break...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Did not see this posted and did not want to start a new thread, although it would likely make for an interesting view. Just saw that a forth suspect has been detained. A 12 year old, let me say that again, a TWELVE YEAR OLD! This is ridiculous. Why indoctrinate your hate into a 12 year old boy could have had a promising future, but most likely will not now. Here is the link for anyone interested. LINK

link   
I know this flys in the face of most things I usually believe, and I've been asking myself those questions lately, but it seems to me, on a most basic level, that the those doing the killings have a LOT less to lose than those who dont.

It appears if they had something to hold onto, rather, something they valued, which may or may not already be in their lives, these killings would not occur.

If people had something they valued in their life MORE than the justice/revenge they sought we'd be safer as a society.

Maybe we'd be even easier to control.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Tempter because: Placing link

edit on 17-7-2016 by Tempter because: Pn

link   

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Can we?

I'm sure people have been saying that right up until the opening shots of every single war in our history. No doubt answers could have been found before for those too, but maybe too many were too invested in other ideas.

Hell yes we can, and we will. First we've got to let this fire cool down, and stop pouring gasoline on it.

Neither Black nor White, or any other people want to die in these useless killings -- shootings. At some point we are all bound to have a 'lightbulb' moment, get over ourselves, and realize it's time to back off. All of us.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: misguided

It doesn't matter what kind of hate group you are talking about, they start 'em young. So, yeah, expect to see them at a young age.

There was that story about the white supremacists who named their kid Hitler or something, and WBC trots their kids out to yell and hold signs. You always see the most charming things coming out of the ME about what little kids there are taught and get caught being coached to say and do.

So why would this be any different?
edit on 17-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join