It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Check out this video on #blacklivesmatter:
twitter.com...

Black guy going off the hook about 'I'm tired of all this ghetto shi... all gonna kill the cops, who you gonna call when they decide they dont wanna help us no more, the ghostbusters?'

More from social media:

edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm curious. What was your reason for posting that?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Certain members on this site are using this tragedy to push a political narrative.

As the saying goes, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

It's despicable.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I'm curious. What is your reason for being at odds with it?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Certain members on this site are using this tragedy to push a political narrative.

As the saying goes, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

It's despicable.

The entire ordeal is a calculated racist political narrative being pushed. The way it's being run, instead of focusing on the policy, these attacks were always the inevitable outcome.

Hillary's/Obama's War On Drugs is THE Patriarchy. But instead of directing people to Occupy the White House (the corporate office of 'the fast food chain'), instead they're pointing the fingers at 'the drive thru window clerks'.

And now its the big pop culture 'cool' thing 'lets go gun down some cops woot' or 'lets cheer them brothas on for killing some cops woot', oh and 'kill white babies woot'!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Check out this video on #blacklivesmatter:
twitter.com...

Black guy going off the hook about 'I'm tired of all this ghetto shi... all gonna kill the cops, who you gonna call when they decide they dont wanna help us no more, the ghostbusters?'

Did you watch the video from the twitter feed?

Your response was completely inappropriate.

edit on 17-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm curious. What is your reason for being at odds with it?

At what point do you and others realize that you have crossed the line? Your posts lack respect, honesty and humility.

Your goal is not is to respect those that have given their life for the service of their communities. Your goal is to exploit them for a political agenda and that is "low".
edit on 17-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: windword

I liked that guy. Then as I was looking at the other quotes it was too perfect one of the guys that celebrated the attack had a Ghostbusters logo.

link   

What is your reason for being at odds with it?

Don't mind if I do, thanks for asking.

I've had conversations lately about how social media is contributing to our nation's woes, increasing divisions, and unrest. (You do realize you are using social media?) Something that has, of late, blown up in our faces. We have a choice to contribute something that is construction, or adding fuel to the already about to blow inferno, by being destructive.

Your post is an endorsement of that notion, as it isn't construction, and beyond that, it is in fact destruction.

Stirring the pot, invoking more anger, setting up more rivalries.

Or that is how it appears. Now. Will you answer my question? What was your reason for posting that?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yup, as I said. A political narrative pushed on the backs of those that gave their lives for the sake of service.

Despicable and low.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Exposing the fruits of that political agenda, I'm being demonized for it. That's too perfect.

I didn't make the quotes. You actually care about those people, follow your fervor, log into Twitter or wherever and go chastise the people that did it for making you're political agenda look bad.

Ever heard of "Don't shoot the messenger"?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm trying to end a civil war. You're being an apologist for that inevitable outcome that the whole world is watching unfold.

Enough.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
yep, a black person kills another black person and another black child has to grow up without a father,it happens everyday and then they wonder why their communities are hell holes and they live in poverty.
I wonder if they will ever figure it out that if you kill off the best and brightest of your race all you are left with are the thugs.

edit on 17-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Don't shoot the messenger? But don't you see that is the point? The things those people said on those tweets were vile; disgusting. Created to cause more trouble, more hatred -- invoke more violence.

And you repeated it? You posted it again, as if once wasn't enough. Maybe just enough to push some angry, volatile , impressionable person on over the edge.

Don't you see?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I'm trying to end a civil war.

No. You are perpetuating it for the sake of a political agenda.

Congrats!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Is it really that complicated a position to be both against both police brutality and brutality against police?

What is this ish so messed up? Nearly 50 years ago...listen...we must not go back there again.

edit on 7/17/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I've had conversations lately about how social media is contributing to our nation's woes, increasing divisions, and unrest. (You do realize you are using social media?) Something that has, of late, blown up in our faces. We have a choice to contribute something that is construction, or adding fuel to the already about to blow inferno, by being destructive.

I respect your reasoning.

Those people out endorsing this kind of division / violence / murder, that it is happening is truth (the fact that they are doing it, imploding society that is).

These provocateurs are the major cause behind the following, as you seem to agree:

It's time to expose these people.

If exposing them is a "bad thing", then we're screwed.

Ignorance Isn't Bliss

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Sounds like 4chan shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Perhaps to be fair and balanced you could search out those calling for the death of the BLM and Panthers et al. I don't have the will or see the need to look because I know that there was plenty of that too when Dallas happened. Just as ugly and just as hateful and just as dangerous and useless.
edit on 7/17/2016 by ~Lucidity because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I see no issue in you posting that because we are dealing with a NATIONAL SECURITY threat, and those images are proof.

Ignoranceisntbliss- Just remember that down is up and up is down, good is evil etc etc right now. You aren't the bad guy here. Things are twisted and wonky. The people ignoring reality think they are doing humanity a service. You can only lead the horse to the water..

edit on 17-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join