It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Gryphon66
My brother was worried because he is a vet that served two tours in Iraq and thinks veterans/military personnel will become the next groups to be "targeted" by the media and internet-knee jerkers.

Your brother is not the only vet worrying about this. So is my husband, and every vet/military member he knows. The ONLY silver lining he can think of is if this becomes commonplace (military going Rambo on cops) that services for the military will suddenly improve quite a bit. It's still an unfair trade-off.

Our vets deserve nothing less than the best care, both medically and psychologically. Our elected officials, regardless of party, have dropped that ball. Not to mention, they probably were sent off to war for no good reason to begin with.

Indeed they do. But they shouldn't have to become a country's distrusted black sheep before that great care comes into practice.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Domo1

Heavy article, linked earlier "Gavin Eugene Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know"

The cop-killer was apparently a many-splendored thing ... at least, in his own mind.

Okay, I know this is probably nothing but I noticed this guy has lived in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.(from your article) There was a recent break-in at a gun store there where multiple weapons were stolen (5 days ago).

This guy came to Dallas after the shooting. There was a break-in at a pawn shop in Baton Rouge where the suspects arrested confessed to a plot to kill Baton Rouge Police officers. Now we have the Baton Rouge police ambush. Is Tuscaloosa next?

Am I reading too much into this?
edit on 17-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Officer Montrell Jackson and his baby boy. Officer Jackson was one of the officers killed today in Baton Rouge in the line of duty.

When his son grows up and asks how his dad died, the answer will be "he was killed by a black person because black lives matter"

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Officer Montrell Jackson and his baby boy. Officer Jackson was one of the officers killed today in Baton Rouge in the line of duty.

When his son grows up and asks how his dad died, the answer will be "he was killed by a black person because black lives matter"

These photos are heartbreaking. That poor little boy losing his dad to such ugliness and evil.
Dad looked like such a proud father.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Bull#!

His son will be told that his dad died serving his community as a man of honor and principle.

Don't use this man's death to push a political narrative.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Heavy article, linked earlier "Gavin Eugene Long: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know"

The cop-killer was apparently a many-splendored thing ... at least, in his own mind.

Okay, I know this is probably nothing but I noticed this guy has lived in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.(from your article) There was a recent break-in at a gun store there where multiple weapons were stolen (5 days ago).

This guy came to Dallas after the shooting. There was a break-in at a pawn shop in Baton Rouge where the suspects arrested confessed to a plot to kill Baton Rouge Police officers. Now we have the Baton Rouge police ambush. Is Tuscaloosa next?

I'm sure the FBI is already aware of the possibility.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66
My brother was worried because he is a vet that served two tours in Iraq and thinks veterans/military personnel will become the next groups to be "targeted" by the media and internet-knee jerkers.

Your brother is not the only vet worrying about this. So is my husband, and every vet/military member he knows. The ONLY silver lining he can think of is if this becomes commonplace (military going Rambo on cops) that services for the military will suddenly improve quite a bit. It's still an unfair trade-off.

Our vets deserve nothing less than the best care, both medically and psychologically. Our elected officials, regardless of party, have dropped that ball. Not to mention, they probably were sent off to war for no good reason to begin with.

Indeed they do. But they shouldn't have to become a country's distrusted black sheep before that great care comes into practice.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Wow.

Police in Tuscaloosa say several young men broke into a gun store and stole between 10 and 30 guns.

Police Capt. Brad Mason tells the Tuscaloosa News the break-in happened early in the morning on July 12. Mason said the men used a stolen van to break down the door of the store.

www.insurancejournal.com...

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Can confirm that he will be told his daddy died as a hero, putting himself in harms way against a bad man, to protect his brother officers and the community as a whole, and that men and women from across the country came to his funeral because that's how important he, and his sacrifice, are.

Not whatever political bull you're pushing.

link   
By the by people.

Just because Long SAID he wasn't 'affiliated' with anyone,

Really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Wow.

Police in Tuscaloosa say several young men broke into a gun store and stole between 10 and 30 guns.

Police Capt. Brad Mason tells the Tuscaloosa News the break-in happened early in the morning on July 12. Mason said the men used a stolen van to break down the door of the store.

And seven guys used a truck to crash into the wall of the suburban Dallas gun store.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
By the by people.

His actions are disgusting.

Are those actions limited to only people affiliated to certain groups?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
By the by people.

He ALSO wrote three books extolling the benefits of clean living & positive thinking...Then he went out and killed a bunch of police officers.
This POS has ZERO credibility. Nobody can deny that.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I feel like I am living deja vu. History is repeating itself, only this time, there is no Martin Luther King Jr. Instead there is Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and leagues of people ready to blow. There is only one outcome and that is chaos, eventually it will be all out chaos.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Wow.

And seven guys used a truck to crash into the wall of the suburban Dallas gun store.

Yes, there was a thread on that about 10 days ago, too. The news showed a giant hole where they rammed through a brick wall.

But this was a couple of days AFTER the Dallas shooting.
edit on 17-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: texasgirl

I'm sure the FBI is already aware of the possibility.

Somehow that doesn't comfort me.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

This footage contains surveillance video of the robbery. I didn't see Long, but (the tape) only caught about three of them, and there was said to be five or six of them.

www.wbrc.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TearThePod
a reply to: Miracula2

You're kidding right? Divine justice for these officers?
I had something lengthy typed out, but I can't argue with stupid.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but your post epitomizes how these "civil rights groups" are making race relations the worst they've been since Dr. King's day.

If its any consolation I don't trust white Mormons anymore than I trust space rock worshippers who worship meteorites.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Check out this video on #blacklivesmatter:
twitter.com...

Black guy going off the hook about 'I'm tired of all this ghetto shi... all gonna kill the cops, who you gonna call when they decide they dont wanna help us no more, the ghostbusters?'

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Hurts to think about. How cute is that little guy? I hope he and his family get a huge outpouring of support and he is surrounded by love.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join