It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This is utter nonsense. No one would be cheering for a white guy that was racist and murdered cops. White sovereign citizens are dumbasses too.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I see all of that but where is the connect the dots between that name and Gavin Long? I don't see it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've read 21 pages and can't seem to catch up. Some members here reported 4 dead but CNN is still reporting 3 dead. Can someone catch me up on this?

I also heard the shooter had a military background. This sounds just like Dallas!!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

One in critical conditins. Initial reports were four dead, then amended.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
I was watching a live feed from a link on an earlier page and saw a car being removed from the area that was said to be involved. It had Texas plates and was gray I believe. Police were removing it so the reporter concluded that it was somehow involved. Sorry, I don't remember which live feed.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

3 dead one critical, looks to be former Marine/sovereign citizen type and talked about gangstalking which makes me think he was even nuttier than I did before.

Hope he wasn't an ATS member.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

This is utter nonsense. No one would be cheering for a white guy that was racist and murdered cops. White sovereign citizens are dumbasses too.

Of course they are, but if a white sovereign citizen did something like that -- there would be many right-wing extremists in this country that would approve. There are many armed anti-government/authority groups in this country.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

3 dead, 3 wounded. Shooter is ex military, dead. One reporter is trying to vet a youtube channel that may be his.

link   

originally posted by: misfit312
Wow I think this is his page link

Daily Caller said he went by Cosmo Ausar Setepenra

He's affiliated with the spirit of justice, nothing more, nothing less. Gosh, is this the gunman!

convoswithcosmo.com...

edit on 17-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Oh geez.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

One in critical conditins. Initial reports were four dead, then amended.

Ahhh, gotcha. I hope he recovers!!

The shooter in Dallas (that was supposedly killed) also was shown on video changing his clothes. This was when he ran around to the side of the building. I feel like these shootings are linked, somehow. Early reports of multiple shooters, too, who ambushed police.

link   
the Walmart guys had a car with TX plates. Maybe theirs.

link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That was the car at a wal mart where two other *possible* suspects were detained.

+7 more 
link   

The real irony is here is that all this anti-police, anti-government BLM behavior is exactly what the 3%'ers and extreme right-wing folks practically advocate.

Mystik,

Us 'right wingers' never advocated going around shooting cops or using 'black separatist' groups like Soverign Citizens Movement, and Black Lives MAtter as bait to kill them.

Entrirely different animals.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

That was the car of the two Walmart duded who were apprehended and are being questioned.

Not the dead shooters' that we know of. No connection announced yet.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sure he would, by normal people.

I'm not sure if you clearly read my post or not, but this is what I said:

if this guy was white? It would be seen as a brave attempt by white, right-wing extremist groups in America.

So, what's the issue with that? Have you met any of these heavily armed sovereign people?

I have.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yeah, daily caller. That's why I'd like a more newsy site. lol! Poor Tucker.

link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: misfit312
Wow I think this is his page link

Daily Caller said he went by Cosmo Ausar Setepenra

He's affiliated with the spirit of justice, nothing more, nothing less. Gosh, I hope this isn't the gunman!

convoswithcosmo.com...

Why are these shooters making it a point to say they're not affiliated with anyone?! So weird!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

short summary here...a reply to: ~Lucidity

Since then they've ID'd the shooter and ex-military, Marines.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: Domo1

Of course they are, but if a white sovereign citizen did something like that -- there would be many right-wing extremists in this country that would approve. There are many armed anti-government/authority groups in this country.

Yeah dude, like minds tend to applaud each other. I'm sure this piece of trash has his extremist fans just as any other extremist of any other color would.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join