It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

His friends list, the ones known, could be telling, his affiliations.

Also how many friends he had would give insight into if it was new account or not.
edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert Every time some white dude goes on a rampage at an abortion clinic, should we automatically assume it's a Right Wing Christian nut? Do you jump to that assumption?

Bout the only way they would be relevant to the conversation is if that 'lone gunman' was inspired by a group called #babylives matter that has garnered national media attention, and been responsible for over 10 cops deaths.

Otherwise it's just a strawman.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So just out of curiosity (I actually know the answer), are you planning on coming back to this thread once it is a proven fact and admit you were wrong?

I'm not wrong when I say the police and black lives matter in general are not murdering or planning to murder each other.

You'll never get me to admit BLM is behind cop killings, any more than you can get me to say the cops are all racist.
One of the victims today was a black officer.

But I think some will never stop from alluding that BLM is responsible, even if it turns out this guy was just trying to rob some store or kill his girlfriend.

You missed the point I was trying to make. Police killings, if perceived to be unjustified, make criminals more edgy about being arrested. They will presume like others that its the damn cops and swear revenge and that.

Sorry I'm not saying it better.

Got to go.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
His facebook page said he worked at newsball Inc. Check out the nonsense they tweeted.

Newsball Twitter

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I already looked into it. His friendslist was nonexistent , Then had 5, then 9, then back down to 7 when it was removed. The people are from various parts of the country, both white and black, with not much connecting them. I could be wrong, but people were probably sending the account friend requests, and the account holder was adding.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Their website...

newsball.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Soooo it was a "lone gunman" AGAIN? Even after they spent the whole day mentioning 2 other shooters involved? Anyone else getting tired of this same bs narrative every_single_time something like this happens?

I think there is MUCH more going on lately and the media is told not to disclose it, conveniently everytime the abc agencies get involved.

Just pisses me off, tired of being treated like school kids by the ever so important in-the-know "officials".

I had to rant that. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Betting money Newsball set up the account to get some traffic

link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Tsubaki

The power elite, people like George Soros against all others.

Thats who is at war WITH US.

Those with no loyalty to their people or even our shared civilization.

your a bit simple if you believe o'reilly, soros has nothing to do with blm.
source

link   
Man! Now i'm wishing I just stayed out in the country and unplugged, but it does explain why we saw what looked like 6 armed cops on a routine traffic stop earlier today. They're nervous and that's good for no one - them or us.

RIP Cops in LA.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Yep. That's exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
Kansas City reporter went to last known address of suspect, says man answered the door with an ak47

twitter

WTH!?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Man! Now i'm wishing I just stayed out in the country and unplugged, but it does explain why we saw what looked like 6 armed cops on a routine traffic stop earlier today. They're nervous and that's good for no one - them or us.

RIP Cops in LA.

Yep. We've been rolling deep all day.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: ghostrager
Kansas City reporter went to last known address of suspect, says man answered the door with an ak47

twitter

WTH!?

Seems a rather stupid thing to do I would think? Can't imagine anybody at his residence is in a fiendly and welcoming mood.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Their website...

newsball.com...

Did he really work there?
Has this been proven to be his profile?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

of all the words of tongue and pen the saddest are /pol/ was right again

Pretty sure it's a fake.

link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
His facebook page said he worked at newsball Inc. Check out the nonsense they tweeted.

Newsball Twitter

That's weird. At the top they celebrate the attack today. But when you scroll down its obvious it a patriarchal white Trump supporter.

link   
When you post on FACEBOOK You can SET THE DAY,THE MONTH,THE YEAR AND EVEN THE TIME, to anything you want!

You can even make a LIFE EVENT stating you joined facebook on whatever date you want also....

edit here you can see FB asking me what year I want it to say, then it asks month, then day,then time..

edit on 17-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: IAMTAT

of all the words of tongue and pen the saddest are /pol/ was right again

Pretty sure it's a fake.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
LOL Google black guy and his pic pops up. Also there is an archive of his FB and that post doesn't shot it.

Link
edit on 1720160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join