It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Thanks you beat me to it. It took me some time to find it. I knew I remembered her talking about only one person.
I was trying to keep one ear on the live feed during that time and follow a family emergency as well. Thankfully, the family emergency turned out much better than the reason for this thread. My family member was saved from a brain bleed by a quick surgeon. Those cops in Baton Rouge weren't so lucky. Our family is feeling blessed.

link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: neo96

Then, Neo, please speak out against those right wing extremists. The right wing should denounce these right wing terrorists.

Sure thing just as soon a BLM starts holding it's own people responsible for events that we have talked about in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sorry my post doesn't meet with your editorial approval. I see you have nothing to say about the actual question, which is more than clear.

Again, nothing justifies murdering anyone. Or talking about it, planning for it, prophesying that it will come.

If you don't want to deal with my actual statements, I see no reason to continue.

o.O That's fine, I'm having a hard time following you today. I said my bit & you acted like it was the opposite of what you wanted to hear, or at least that how it comes off.

Maybe it's time to power down your computer & take a walk? Have a beer? Find something to do to de-stress tonight, I think BR is eating at you more than you're aware.
edit on 7/17/2016 by Nyiah because: Whoops, mangled the quote. Fixed.

edit on 7/17/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Then, Neo, please speak out against those right wing extremists. The right wing should denounce these right wing terrorists.

Sure thing just as soon a BLM starts holding it's own people responsible for events that we have talked about in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

Why not simultaneously? Don't you view yourself as more ethical or "better" than the "BLM thugs" you keep talking about?

(Not to mention that these killings are NOT BLM actions ... but that's just facts, not emotional pandering.)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

How is it conflating issues, Neo?

Simply put local LAW ENFORCEMENT is STATE RIGHTS compared to BATFE,FBI is FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

They aren't the same no matter how much you might want them to be.

STATE government is NOT the same as FEDERAL government.

They are not.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

CBS News reports Long ranted about protests and oppression on YouTube under the pseudonym Cosmo Setepenra.

“Let’s just go with the numbers, let’s go with the history, 100 percent of revolutions of victims fighting their oppressors, from victims fighting their bullies, 100 percent have been successful through fighting back, through bloodshed,” Long said in one video. “Zero have been successful just over simply protesting. It has never worked and it never will, you gotta fight back. That’s the only way a bully knows to quit, he doesn’t know words.”

Long continued, “If y’all want to keep protesting, do that, but for the serious ones the real ones, the alpha ones, we know what it’s going to take, it’s only fighting back or money that’s all they care about. Revenue and blood … nothing else. You’re in a world that’s run by devils.”

newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
He claims to have written 3 books:
AMAZON Profile:
www.amazon.com...
edit on 17-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

link   

Why not simultaneously? Don't you view yourself as more ethical or "better" than the "BLM thugs" you keep talking about?

In a word YEP!.

Seven days a week and twice on Sunday's.

I don't go around looting,throwing things, SHOOTING people over my political ideology.

I am SAINT NEO compared to their likes.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Weren't those Bundy people pointing guns at officers not too long ago?

Sure, they didn't shoot but...just a shot away...it's just a shot away...

And wasn't it only a Bundy who got shot, too?

And I don't believe random shooters have since gone and murdered any random National Parks Workers or Bureau of Land Management people in retaliation either.

Or at least, you don't know which attempts to do so have been thwarted ...

Either the rhetoric that the government is wrong and evil and that those who enforce the laws must be held accountable for that evil is always wrong ... or it's never wrong.

Hint: It's always wrong. Violence is NOT the answer, real or merely cogitated on.

Given the way the Bundys can be linked to a variety of groups on the more rightward side of the political spectrum, if they had thwarted attacks they would have publicized it. Never let a crisis go to waste, and this would only help them politically.

So now you trust the mainstream media? LOL.

The cognitive dissonance is strong here.

The attacks on cops in Baton Rouge, in Dallas, in Valdosta, Bristol, etc. are all wrong and sadly misguided at best. So are any and all attacks on Federal and State agents and LEOs. Period.

I do when I know who is in power and what their agenda is.

It sounds to me like you are saying the media would hesitate to report on potential attacks on the government and those in power that could be linked to their opposition? Am I understanding you correctly?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How is it conflating issues, Neo?

Simply put local LAW ENFORCEMENT is STATE RIGHTS compared to BATFE,FBI is FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

They aren't the same no matter how much you might want them to be.

STATE government is NOT the same as FEDERAL government.

They are not.

Neither is City government nor County government ... but they are all still government, and violence is still violence.

But, your answer is that the rules are different for some ... thank you for finally stating that outright!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Weren't those Bundy people pointing guns at officers not too long ago?

Sure, they didn't shoot but...just a shot away...it's just a shot away...

And wasn't it only a Bundy who got shot, too?

And I don't believe random shooters have since gone and murdered any random National Parks Workers or Bureau of Land Management people in retaliation either.

Or at least, you don't know which attempts to do so have been thwarted ...

Either the rhetoric that the government is wrong and evil and that those who enforce the laws must be held accountable for that evil is always wrong ... or it's never wrong.

Hint: It's always wrong. Violence is NOT the answer, real or merely cogitated on.

Given the way the Bundys can be linked to a variety of groups on the more rightward side of the political spectrum, if they had thwarted attacks they would have publicized it. Never let a crisis go to waste, and this would only help them politically.

So now you trust the mainstream media? LOL.

The cognitive dissonance is strong here.

The attacks on cops in Baton Rouge, in Dallas, in Valdosta, Bristol, etc. are all wrong and sadly misguided at best. So are any and all attacks on Federal and State agents and LEOs. Period.

I do when I know who is in power and what their agenda is.

It sounds to me like you are saying the media would hesitate to report on potential attacks on the government and those in power that could be linked to their opposition? Am I understanding you correctly?

And "it sounds to me like" is what you do right before you misstate someone else's claims.

Is violence against government wrong, Ketsuko, or is it okay "sometimes"?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

His FB is gone but his twitter and Instagram are still up..

This guy left a huge online trail..

Edit so is his linkedin
edit on 17-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Welcome, and glad your family member is okay. Scary stuff.

link   

Is whoever these "Bundy's" are a constant, ongoing, rapidly spreading, intensely escalating cultural phenomenon that is dripping is racist bigotry while being stoked by the POTUS & Media?

Straw Man.

Everyday someone at ATS should start a new thread denouncing some little pointless has been wannabe group off in some little place?
edit on 17-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
What happened in Baton Rouge, Dallas, Bristol, Valdosta, etc. is wrong.

Violence, especially murderous violence, is always wrong when used for political statements.

That's about all that needs to be said here.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Both of these these guys mentioned BLM before their rampage. So how aren't these linked. In the least they are motivated by BLMs rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join