It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The media is literally reaping what they sow... It's so blatantly obvious that none of this sh!t would've happened if they weren't constantly sensationalizing the cultural mental disorder of minority victimization. The PTB are playing us like a fiddle.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I dont watch TV or listen to radio.

Its my own research on the subject. There is a plethora of material available now.

Here is a random 2 second search for you:

www.theamericanmirror.com...

m.washingtontimes.com...

www.politico.com...

www.redstate.com...

I am guessing you are a Ken Zimmerman parrot.

Ken Zimmerman, the director of U.S. programs at Open Society Foundations.

And he only stated opinion and hersay while deflecting what is obvious now.

AS IF O' reily is the source to this....

He DID have a guest who offered an investigative report on the subject, which tracked 33 million in social justice expenditures to Fergeson protests....which started BLM.

You know, the race baiting cop killers.

edit on 7 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Sovereign Citizens" movement is trending on Twitter...

twitter.com...

RIP to the officers who were gunned down. Prayers and healing for their loved ones and America as a whole. Here is one of the officers murdered today.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Fools. Celebrating? Can't even get the names right never mind their hatred. Just heinous.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Good. Hopefully it clues people in to just how bat# crazy they are.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I remember reading up about them once and it was just appalling. Remember the video of the super whiny chick that screamed assault and rape at the cop?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

From Policemag
Contending with the criminal anarchists who infiltrate peaceful protests to incite riots requires knowledge of their particular tendencies.

To effectively identify criminal anarchists among authentic protestors and demonstrators, officers need to know their common traits and physical identifiers. The most common symbol utilized by anarchists is the "Anarchy A," which is composed of a capital letter "A" within a circle. Officers may see this image in the form of graffiti, but more often as a body tattoo. Another common criminal anarchist tattoo consists of the letters "ACAB," which stand for All Cops Are Bastards. The black flag of anarchy also advertises the presence of criminal anarchists. The flag may appear as solid black or as a red and black divided rectangle, often hoisted in the air on flag sticks amid protesting crowds.

Typically, criminal anarchists employ a common mode of dress which is part of a tactic frequently called "Black Bloc." In the "Black Bloc" stratagem, throngs of criminal anarchists all dress in black clothing in an effort to appear as a unified assemblage, giving the appearance of solidarity for the particular cause at hand. This tactic is particularly troubling for law enforcement security forces, as no anarchist rioter can be distinguished from another, allowing virtual anonymity while conducting criminal acts as a group.

Looks like this guy was an agitator at a recent BLM

Oklahoma City police said there could've been hysteria at the "Black Lives Matter" rally on Sunday had an Edmond man set off the smoke bombs he was allegedly carrying in his backpack.

and this

Minn. man accused in Black Lives Matter shootings reportedly subscribed to ‘sovereign citizen’ subculture

White Sovereign, Black Sovereign ...... lot of hate out there

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

BREAKING: Law enforcement converges on Kansas City, Missouri, house listed for Gavin Long after Baton Rouge police shooting.

twitter

This is after the reporters had a man open the door with an ak47
edit on 17-7-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Ohanka
This is starting to look like Nation-wide insurrection.

Starting to look like a false flag with a manufactured villain in my opinion,

With the current narrative being pushed and promoted everywhere even motivated by America's first black president and how racial issues under his rule have never risen as much since half a century and with black people publicly calling out to kill whitey and kill cops, You really should be suspicious of a false flag when all of a sudden you find some white guy taking to the streets targeting and killing police officers.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

twitter

Well that's some epic cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

The media is literally reaping what they sow... It's so blatantly obvious that none of this sh!t would've happened if they weren't constantly sensationalizing the cultural mental disorder of minority victimization. The PTB are playing us like a fiddle.

To my dear American neighbours:

[SNIP]

"Sovereign Citizens Are America’s Top Cop-Killers"

www.thedailybeast.com...

2010 West Memphis police shootings:

Mod Note: Please do not post pics that circumnavigate our censor filters.

edit on 7/17/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed image that contained vulgarity

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You know whats going to happen? the police will start a revenge on their own...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Montrell Jackson's(one of the fallen officers) cousin was tweeting earlier that he wants all 3 shooters dead...I wonder what the local street talk is.....

twitter

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

I highly, highly doubt that. Too many cops already being accused of murder even when in most cases they are dealing with violent thugs while the media spins it into racism.

I could see cops no longer patrolling certain areas though, like already in some parts of Detroit. If I were a LEO my mindset would be "forget it, not going there anymore." Then we'll really see just how chaotic it will be and no-one will be able to blame the cops anymore.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

Good post, and although I'm not sure it is 'blatantly obvious", it does bear looking into. Not only into this, but into other matters as well.

It is true that TV news reporting, so called 'journalism' has declined in quality and veracity. All we have now is entertainment and opinion, but the public is also partly to blame, because we apparently eat it up. We watch 'snuff films' on the news now? TV ratings without a conscience.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I will absolutely stand in solidarity with you on this point.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

I hope not. That would indeed turn into a full-blown race war. If cool heads prevail, we can get this under control.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

twitter

Well that's some epic cognitive dissonance.

Johnson had shown an interest on social media in black separatist groups, according to police.

Black Separatism:

Black separatism is a political movement that seeks separate economic and cultural development for those of African descent in societies, particularly in the United States. Black separatism is a subcategory of black nationalism, stemming from the idea of racial solidarity, and implies that blacks should organize themselves on the basis of their common experience of oppression as a result of their blackness, culture, and African heritage.[1] Black separatism in its purest form, as a subcategory of black nationalism, asserts that blacks and whites ideally should form two separate nations.[2] Black separatists also often seek a separate homeland. Black separatists generally think that black people cannot advance in a society dominated by a white majority.
en.wikipedia.org...

I just don't understand this mentality. If this is what they want, why don't they return to the areas where their ancestors are from and help build a better society there....lift up the people that are suffering in poverty and do something worthwhile. I'm sure we could make it easy for them to emigrate.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Oh come on.....

Well, perhaps this is a bit of divine justice. They are supposed to protect and serve. I don't see them arresting murderous space rock worshippers who are supposed to kill infidels. Perhaps the police force is serving the beast and his empire and that is why they are not arresting space rock worshippers.

If the police force gives service and obedience to the beast, then let them be judged accordingly. Let the police be judged with the same lack of empathy that space rock worshippers showed Americans in Syria they abducted before they started their war, as they fail to apprehend these traitors on American soil but willingly fulfil their speed limit ticket quotas.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Has anyone seen or heard reports of the shooter's car? Was it near the gas station/beauty shop/day care? How did he get into the area? Have any LEOs found a vehicle yet? Otherwise, where was he staying in BR? With who? Where is his car? Or how did he get to BR? Who called in the "guy with the gun"? There's a very cheap "by the hour" motel right down the street and a Holiday Inn next to the interstate.

The interstate is right there. I hope they are **really** looking at those guys in the Altima, picked up while changing clothes in the Wal Mart in Addis.

CNN reading Jackson's facebook post right now.

edit on 7/17/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join