It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Weren't those Bundy people pointing guns at officers not too long ago?

Sure, they didn't shoot but...just a shot away...it's just a shot away...

And wasn't it only a Bundy who got shot, too?

And I don't believe random shooters have since gone and murdered any random National Parks Workers or Bureau of Land Management people in retaliation either.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, what's up with those southern states?
OTOH there have been incidences in Ohio, California, and Nevada, and New York, I think. Seems to be all over.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Gryphon66
Disagreeing with government actions, policies and representatives and protesting against that with which you disagree is the same as going out and committing random murder?
On what planet?
Perhaps you might just put down that broad brush of yours and stick to the subject at hand?

You know that's not what I said. Either government overreach is wrong, illegal acts on the part of government is wrong, or it's not.

I was very clear about my position on the violence done today and yesterday and the day before. Anyone who says different is simply lying.

Why don't you leave moderation to the mods and stick to the subject yourself? Or at least, respond to my authentic question. Or don't, that's also a-ok with me (if not preferable.)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That wasn't the topic. I meant to reply to someone. Oh well. Too late now.
edit on 7/17/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Well, I think from the perspective of the people who were planning out the idea I mentioned, it is where the largest percentage of the US's black population still lives. Part of their plan was to take over the strip of deep southern states from Mississippi across to Georgia, isolating Florida. Then they were planning over time to take over Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Florida by power of immigration. Basically, breed them out strategy.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And I don't believe random shooters have since gone and murdered any random National Parks Workers or Bureau of Land Management people in retaliation either.

Or at least, you don't know which attempts to do so have been thwarted ...

Either the rhetoric that the government is wrong and evil and that those who enforce the laws must be held accountable for that evil is always wrong ... or it's never wrong.

Hint: It's always wrong. Violence is NOT the answer, real or merely cogitated on.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You brought it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wrong. See edit.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

But we didn't shout,'RACIST'.

Did we?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yeah, daily caller. That's why I'd like a more newsy site. lol! Poor Tucker.

CBS:

Law enforcement sources tell CBS News that Long used the pseudonym of Cosmo Setepenra online. He posted at least one video on YouTube about oppression and police protests.

www.cbsnews.com...

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Disagreeing with government actions, policies and representatives and protesting against that with which you disagree is the same as going out and committing random murder?
On what planet?
Perhaps you might just put down that broad brush of yours and stick to the subject at hand?

You know that's not what I said. Either government overreach is wrong, illegal acts on the part of government is wrong, or it's not.

You went on an epic ramble in your last post, I'm not even sure you knew what your ultimate point was. This one, however, seems more concise. Is this a roundabout way of saying an extreme minority of overall citizens by the numbers tangoing with a crappy cop justifies murdering innocent others?

link   

Either the rhetoric that the government is wrong and evil and that those who enforce the laws must be held accountable for that evil is always wrong ... or it's never wrong.

Hint: It's always wrong. Violence is NOT the answer, real or merely cogitated on.

Given the way the Bundys can be linked to a variety of groups on the more rightward side of the political spectrum, if they had thwarted attacks they would have publicized it. Never let a crisis go to waste, and this would only help them politically.

link   
Anyone make this connection yet?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A pawn shop in Baton Rouge was burglarized almost 2 weeks ago where multiple guns were stolen. Suspects that were arrested confessed to a plot to kill cops.

This is the thread Xuenchen made on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The opposite of brave.

a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: desert

Well, I think from the perspective of the people who were planning out the idea I mentioned, it is where the largest percentage of the US's black population still lives. Part of their plan was to take over the strip of deep southern states from Mississippi across to Georgia, isolating Florida. Then they were planning over time to take over Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Florida by power of immigration. Basically, breed them out strategy.

And Libertarians were "going to take over" New Hampshire ...

What a handful of individuals talk about doesn't mean that the "plans" have any real meaning or reflect actual plans (speaking particularly of the Bundy Terrorist Action in Malheur Reserve) .

I was really just looking for a quick answer from all those that so serenely damn one type of violence and gleefully encourage another.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

On what planet?

You went on an epic ramble in your last post, I'm not even sure you knew what your ultimate point was. This one, however, seems more concise. Is this a roundabout way of saying an extreme minority of overall citizens by the numbers tangoing with a crappy cop justifies murdering innocent others?

The point was to conflate issues.

Comparing cats and dogs and unicorn droppings.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Given the way the Bundys can be linked to a variety of groups on the more rightward side of the political spectrum, if they had thwarted attacks they would have publicized it. Never let a crisis go to waste, and this would only help them politically.

So now you trust the mainstream media? LOL.

The cognitive dissonance is strong here.

The attacks on cops in Baton Rouge, in Dallas, in Valdosta, Bristol, etc. are all wrong and sadly misguided at best. So are any and all attacks on Federal and State agents and LEOs. Period.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then, Neo, please speak out against those right wing extremists. The right wing should denounce these right wing terrorists.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

On what planet?

Sorry my post doesn't meet with your editorial approval. I see you have nothing to say about the actual question, which is more than clear.

Again, nothing justifies murdering anyone. Or talking about it, planning for it, prophesying that it will come.

If you don't want to deal with my actual statements, I see no reason to continue.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

On what planet?

The point was to conflate issues.

Comparing cats and dogs and unicorn droppings.

How is it conflating issues, Neo?

Violence is violence. Violence against Law Enforcement Officers is violence. So is murder and attempted murder of same.

Unlike you, I believe in justice and equity. You're willing to justify the same acts you're "condemning" here.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join