It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich Says We Should ‘Test Every Person’ Of Muslim Descent

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Have you ever read the Quran? Do you have any clue what Sharia law is? Do you know anything at all about Muhammad and his life? Do you think Isis is a good thing or bad? Once you answer the first 3 questions, I'd like to ask you if Muhammad was alive today, what do you think he would think of Isis? I think there could be a very good argument made that he would join and lead Isis.. I would be very interested to see how many Muslims would genuinely (not just say), that they don't feel he would be leading the charge of Isis. Thankfully many Muslims are just Muslims in name only and don't take their holy book seriously enough to do what it actually commands, but if you think that the Quran and the Islamic faith is a harmless peaceful ideology, it's time to put down the hashish pipe buddy.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There is nothing wrong with Sharia law. We really need to just remove all borders. These people trying to pretend that they want to "protect" Americans are just liars. This is just more covert racism. We need to be more tolerant to the Muslim race. The best thing that we can do is a country is send cruise ships to the middle east and just allow anyone that wants to get on hop on and catch a ride to the USA. We should really be more tolerant and understand that Islam is a religion of peace, and Sharia law is just a tradition of the culture. I know, I know, sometimes they stone rape victims to death, and sometimes they execute homosexuals, but #notallmuslims. America is a melting pot, and if we want to be as accepting as possible, we need to setup special neighborhoods for our Sharia brothers and sisters can rule. This way we can respect their culture and be super loving to the world.

This bigotry needs to stop please, white people.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Please tell me I just read a bit of satire... If you were being serious... I suggest you study Sharia law and the Quran a little more closely.. And I mean just a little because it won't take much before you start getting the picture...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galacticsun
There are good ideas and bad ideas, some ideas lead to good thoughts and some to bad thoughts, some of these thoughts turn to good words, some to bad, and these words can lead some to action. We live in a world that now tries to tell us all ideas should be respected and tolerated, and to do anything less is evil, ignorant, and horrible. Being afraid to defend ideas that make the world a better place against those that don't, is going to have very predictable negative consequences, and we've probably only seen the beginning.. But go ahead, keep believing that because you don't give a care, that no one else should either.

So long as we have the border we do, their ideas will never change us. The worst they can do is strike at us, and aim to financially break us. But if we ignore them and go about our day, doing the things we were doing, and keeping the economy moving they have literally zero power over us.

Terrorists rely on fear. They make you afraid you might be next, and then they encourage you to make bad decisions based on that fear. It's a simple trick, and one that's very easy to defeat.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported. Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization

Even better than Trump. Newt would be my pick for Vice President.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Galacticsun

STOP BEING RACIST!!!!

I bet you are white!

I am going back to watching the real housewives, I am starting to feel triggered and harassed.

#notallmuslims
#blacklivesmatter
#dumpdrumpf
#Ineedfeminism

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Wrong country instead it makes us VERY ANGRY not afraid,that is your problem.
WE aren't Europeans ,we know OURSELVES, no castes,no "places" in society,we stand behind no one on the planet in our country and never will.
The LIARS we elected not at all withstanding compared to us.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
self governing within their own communityDescent[/url]

Islamic self-governing is an impossibility as they follow a religion which requires them to violate 2 central tenets of the Islamic faith. The 10 Commandments are part of Islam. Murder and idolatry forbidden by the 10 Commandments.

Islam requires the death penalty for those who not bow before the meteorite they have encased in silver at Mecca.

Therefore, Islam requires its faithful adherents to violate two of its own MAJOR tenets. Fornication was not even included in the 10 Commandments, but still violates the faith of Islam and Christiantity. However, was not deemed as forbidden as adultery to the point that it needed to be included in the 10 Commandments. The 10 Commandments are given the title "Commandments" because they are REQUIRED. PERIOD.

Islam teaches people to kill those who are FOLLOWING and OBEYING the 10 Commandments. And yet Jesus innundates the peaceful Muslims in Oceania with Boxer Day Tsunami's who aren't really posing a threat to people who are obeying the 10 Commandments. The violent ones like Bin Laden, Jesus continues put his thumb up his butt and promise to fight the battles of those who repent and get baptized and obey and lets them slaughter innocent people without the slightest consequence or feeling of apprehension or guilt. Some forms of the Christian religion teach that people like Bin Laden who betray the faith of Allah or God sufficiently in slaughtering 6 year old American children, which is innocent blood to my knowledge which is a serious violation of the 10 commandments requirement to not kill with premeditation those who are not worthy of death and that if you do having deprived yourself of the Holy Spirit, will live in fear. And yet Bin Laden wasn't living in fear. And I find that bizarre that a man who worshipped space rocks who refused to accept Jesus as his savior and killed 6 year old children of a nation who vast majority of people do not follow a religion which requires them to worship space. And yet the fear that should have been his being a heathen was not present in him. It defies Christian logic. According to Mormon doctrine when Bin Laden flew 6 year old children into the Twin Towers he should have been living in a state of fear permanent and eternal.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Miracula2 because: Bin Laden's lack of Mormon fear.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

And yet the fear that should have been his being a heathen was not present in him. It defies Christian logic.

Okay! Heathen here, thanking you ever so much for your input.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

And yet the fear that should have been his being a heathen was not present in him. It defies Christian logic.

Okay! Heathen here, thanking you ever so much for your input.

Well, according to Mormonism and other Christian theology when you shed the blood of six year old children you deprive yourself of the companionship Holy Spirit having committed a heinous violation of the 10 Commandments, that you then live in fear for eternity if the act was committed after having accepted the 10 Commandments and the Jewish-Islamic-Christian faith, all three of which accept the 10 Commandments as being of divine origin and inspiration.

Have you killed innocent children with preditation? In the name of Mecca space rocks?

By what definition do you regard yourself as a heathen?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well, according to Mormonism and other Christian theology

Hmmmm. my understanding of Christianity is that Jesus died for everyone's sins, even child killers, and that that's done deal...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
That's odd because the Bible does not permit polygamy (adultery). Is this another self-serving interpretation made by men?

Does it make a difference? It happens.

And polygamy is not adultery, which is why we have two different words for each situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

the original definition of adultery was a sexual relation with a married women who wasn't your wife. a man could have many wives along with even more concubines, but the women could only have one husband.
a married man did not commit adultery when he had sexual relations outside of his marital bond to his first wife unless his partner was a married women.
he did cause his first wife to commit adultery when he divorced her and left her to fend for herself in a world where women weren't to fend for themselves, thus forcing her to seek another for fend for her.

edit on 16-7-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And what does this have to do with the other poster's conflating adultery with polygamy?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
kind of supports your statement, doesn't it...

it's also a pretty clear description as to what the bible meant by adultery.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Gotcha. I asked since it was addressed to me when the other poster seemed to be confused by the two terms.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Gotcha. I asked since it was addressed to me when the other poster seemed to be confused by the two terms.

If you are referring to me, then I am not confused, in that, in Genesis God created one man and one woman to cleave unto each other (one flesh) and God thought it good. Then "thou shalt not commit adultery". Where in the Bible is adultery explained with wife being in the plural? Polygamy was instituted and accepted by mortal man to suit his lust (sin), see how that worked then and now in certain religious factions, in relation to this thread - that being Sharia Law? My whole point here being the bastardization of original religious dogma.

angelstarspeaks.me...
edit on 16-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Deported where?

If they are USA citizens they cant be deported anywhere!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

So besides being a highly flawed history book the Bible is now a dictionary?

Wrong, adultery and polygamy are two different things with two separate definitions.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
If they are USA citizens they cant be deported anywhere!

I heard about this charming island the contains a country that just voted to leave the European Union, consider them a congratulations gift.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join