It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich Says We Should ‘Test Every Person’ Of Muslim Descent

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My government and the people who care about the ill treatment of women care, that is why polygamy is illegal here in Canada.

I do too, that is if the mature and informed women (not underaged girls) have a free choice.

So you're actually not talking about polygamy, you're talking about child (sexual) abuse.[/quote

Same thing.

www.ibtimes.com...
edit on 17-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

My government and the people who care about the ill treatment of women care, that is why polygamy is illegal here in Canada.

I do too, that is if the mature and informed women (not underaged girls) have a free choice.

So you're actually not talking about polygamy, you're talking about child (sexual) abuse.[/quote

Same thing.

www.ibtimes.com...

Nope.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Same thing.

www.ibtimes.com...

Nope.

Yep. Look to Germany to see what problems they are dealing with in regards to religious culture vs. the law of the land.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

At any rate, calling for the deportation of someone because of their religious beliefs, not their actions, is incompatible with American values.

While I want to agree with you here, I can't. I've been told that being intolerant of the intolerant is A-OK and therefore I am all for deporting every muslim that supports honor killings, and most other things that sharia law brings (murder of gays, denegration of women, support for terrorism, etc).

On another note, at what point do religious beliefs become treason and where do we draw that line?
edit on 17-7-2016 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: NOTurTypical

They have a couple principles in Islam that demand and permit them to lie to non-Muslims to further the goal of Islam.

I agree. But, those aren't the only people who live by the motto, "The ends justify the means". I believe that the Catholic Church has relied on that motto in the past, as well.

Well, I think Newt is out of touch. You can't prevent radical Islam with interviews, we don't even act on direct Intel because of P.C. The man who shot up the gay nightclub in Orlando was turned in to the authorities before that happened when he tried to purchase level 3 body armor and bulk ammo. Nothing was done, immediately he should have been monitored by NSA.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

And not to mention, Islam isn't just a religion. It's a constitution and political structure. Sharia is a government structure, it would be no different than expelling or forbidding entry to Nazis after WWII.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
Well, I think Newt is out of touch. You can't prevent radical Islam with interviews, we don't even act on direct Intel because of P.C. The man who shot up the gay nightclub in Orlando was turned in to the authorities before that happened when he tried to purchase level 3 body armor and bulk ammo. Nothing was done, immediately he should have been monitored by NSA.

That wasn't because of PC, it was because of due process. At the end of the day, if we're giving people due process we can't lock them up for things they haven't done. Even if they planned to do it, it still involves proclaiming them guilty for something they haven't yet done. Buying weapons and body armor isn't illegal. In that case he's not breaking the law until he either creates a conspiracy to commit a crime with others other than his spouse or he does it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I am all for deporting every muslim that supports honor killings

There is no "honour killing" concept in Islam. You must have confused that with the Bible where THERE IS such thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Absurd, that's the entire point of profiling. He should have been monitored by the NSA after that.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
In that case he's not breaking the law until he either creates a conspiracy to commit a crime with others other than his spouse or he does it.

Breaking US law....in the terrorists own mind. He is engaged in self-defense and defense of his people. Why because in the Old Testament God declares that a prophet that is speaking presumptuously without divine command to speak and intentionally prophesying without divine inspiration or command that God will remove that prophet PERSONALLY. An act of God will strike him down.

Well, Mohammed wasn't struck down by God. He was poisoned by another human being. That's NOT an act of God.

So, therefore God by failing to take action against Mohammed as affirming Mohammed as a prophet and that makes his death martyrdom when his death was not an execution by God but by some woman armed with poision.

Therefore when a Muslim terrorist kills in defense of a prophet who was not struck down personally by God then that terrorist is doing so with the full knowledge that Mohammed was martyred by humans not struck down by God's hand for violating the office of a prophet of God, he is acting is defense of the Muslim people.

And yet Jesus says he is it. Jesus declares himself as true religion. He is the mediator and sacrifice for sins if you repent your past transgression are paid by His sufferings on the cross of calvary. The Bible indicates that all scripture was inspired by Jesus even when He wasn't physically on the earth. And yet having the power to execute Mohammed by lightning bolt. Disease. Earthquake. For assuming the office of prophet INTENTIONALLY prophesying without command and creating a false religion then Jesus was justifying the creation of another religion. Islam.

Unless you want to say that the old woman that poisoned Mohammed was Jesus in disguise. Then Jesus was saying that Islam is additional doctrine which deserves divine merit and respect. But according to the Bible repentant believers in God are IMPERVIOUS to poison. But poisoning is not a proactive act of execution by God the way an earthquake, lightning bolt or pestilence might be. Tornado.....something like that.

So, essentially every terrorist act commited by Muslims after Jesus failed to personally fulfill his promise that he will not allow a prophet to lead people astray without removing him, then those terrorists were acting with divine authority in defense of Islam and Mohammed's honor.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
But you know I just thought of something as I stepped outside to enjoy the sunlight.

ISIS are afraid of female Peshmerga fighters because they believe that if they killed by a woman they will not go to heaven.

And yet Mohammed the prophet they fight for was killed by a woman.

Bizarre!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Absurd, that's the entire point of profiling. He should have been monitored by the NSA after that.

Profiling highlights the people you need to watch. Look at all of the government reports though, they all highlight the danger of lone wolf attacks. That's because there currently exists zero legal way to preemptively stop them. Even if you know someone is dangerous, if they're a lone wolf you cannot stop them until they do something, and you cannot follow them forever because there's not enough manpower for that.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That's because there currently exists zero legal way to preemptively stop them..

Because the Holy Masonic Lodge members who drafted freedom of religion 200 years ago were filled with divine insight. They even wear an Islamic fez to show their solidarity and brotherhood with Osama Bin Laden at their Scottish Right Meetings.

On the anniversary of September 11th don't forget to drop by your local lodge and thank them for freedom of religion.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Well, Mohammed wasn't struck down by God. He was poisoned by another human being. That's NOT an act of God.

Muhammad lived after the cross, in the dispensation of grace. Secondly, he wasn't prophesying in the Name of YHWH.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Profiling highlights the people you need to watch. Look at all of the government reports though, they all highlight the danger of lone wolf attacks. That's because there currently exists zero legal way to preemptively stop them. Even if you know someone is dangerous, if they're a lone wolf you cannot stop them until they do something, and you cannot follow them forever because there's not enough manpower for that.

Well, also our government is too busy monitoring Patriots who love the Constitution. Our government is more afraid of them, they don't seem to care how many citizen's are murdered by terrorists. Terrorism furthers the endgame goals of the state.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

who believes in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
'

Can't alienate them - where are the funds going to come from...if they lose christian donations. What will happen to poor Israel if they can't bleed more out of the States

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

(And what's to stop ISIS/CIA from spoofing IP addresses?)

Then while the FBI and DHS are wasting valuable resources interrogating every one of these people they plan an actual attack. All thanks to this ridiculous law.

makes perfect sense, keeps the authorities busy; can't have another 911 where NORAD stood down, everything must be "transparent for the next BIG one"

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

while the extremist element of people who believe in Muhammad have been responsible for thousands of deaths in the same period.

Are the puppet masters residing in Langley or Thames House gonna be tested as well?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Western (hard fought) laws.

Laws are created by the rich so they can flout them with impunity.
When you work hard to fight off an oppressor you don't "fight hard to be under a new yoke"

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Don't forget the Masons, they have a hierarchical pyramid structure as well

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join