It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
a reply to: GetHyped

Here's a few of the independent validators that did the testing:

Randy Booker
physics.unca.edu...

Peter Mark Jansson
www.bucknell.edu...

Kandalam Ramanujachary
www.rowan.edu...

Where's their independent report, then?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: 3danimator2014

Mills is going to be a trillionaire. Billions is chump change when it comes to this kind of technology.

And yet he cant afford a better room and presentation than that?

Anyway, he should already be well on his way to being a trillionaire...unless

Because "Brilliant Light Power" is the fraudulent Blacklight Power with a name change.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You can download the reports here:

brilliantlightpower.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Are you Mills?I have to ask since you are the ONLY one defending him

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No, I'm just going to relish the "I told you so" moment when Mills brings virtually free energy to market and over-turns all of established physics with his new paradigm. Theoretical physics has been going down the path of fairy tales and make believe for far too long.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

I, for one, eagerly await your telling me so.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No, I'm just going to relish the "I told you so" moment when Mills brings virtually free energy to market and over-turns all of established physics with his new paradigm.

You've been saying that for years. I wouldn't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Lol! This was debunked the last time you were spamming this nonsense.

INDEPENDENT report. Do you have it or not?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

No, I'm just going to relish the "I told you so" moment when Mills brings virtually free energy to market and over-turns all of established physics with his new paradigm.

But this year, THIS YEAR, will be there year.

Unless something happens, then it will be NEXT YEAR.

Unless something happens, then it will be THE YEAR AFTER.

Unless something happens, then it will be THE YEAR AFTER THAT.

Ad infinitum.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No, I'm just going to relish the "I told you so" moment when Mills brings virtually free energy to market and over-turns all of established physics with his new paradigm. Theoretical physics has been going down the path of fairy tales and make believe for far too long.

You DO realise that you have told us this many times over the last few years right? Exactly this.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

The theoretical sciences don't change until the people running the departments drop dead. What I expect will happen is that the applied sciences will recognize the value of being able to precisely calculate bond energies and molecules using Mills physics, while the theoretical math departments will continue teaching their nonsense. So the fundamental change in physics will come from the engineering side of the house, as it always has.

Eventually the theoretical people will be shunted to the side like most religions have been today. Make no mistake, theoretical physics is a religion, not a science. It's incredibly hard to change people's' religious view points since they aren't based on evidence or logical reasoning.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

25 years of claims, NOTHING to show as a result. I hardly imagine BLP will be rewriting the laws of physics anytime soon

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lol just look through the Criticisms of their wikipedia page to get an overview of how silly their claims are:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You keep saying they have nothing to show for it, but I just showed you a working emitter generating millions of watts of power.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You keep saying they have nothing to show for it, but I just showed you a working emitter generating millions of watts of power.

Haha good one!

Oh wait, you're serious...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

And yet they are not powering anything with it

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

25 years and, oh look, still nothing.

So, which year will this actually start working? Or is it that there hasn't been enough MILLIONS of dollars scammed, sorry, "donated" to get it working? (Donations of around $25 MILLION in 1999. Funding exceeded $60 MILLION in 2006. A $1.1 MILLION grant in 2013)
edit on 1172016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So, which year will this actually start working? Or is it that there hasn't been enough MILLIONS of dollars scammed, sorry, "donated" to get it working? (Donations of around $25 MILLION in 1999. Funding exceeded $60 MILLION in 2006. A $1.1 MILLION grant in 2013)

I think Mills has done tremendous work given the investment capital he's obtained. To put Mills work in perspective, the Tokamak fusion reactor has had 14 billion thrown at it with no results to show for it. Further, to quote wiki, "the ITER is not designed to produce electricity, but made as a proof of concept reactor for the later DEMO project." So 14 billion just to build a proof-of-concept.

Mills has taken less than 200 million over less time than the ITER to go from theory, to concept, to design, and now on to actual power production, with a tenth of the resources.

Not only that, but Mills reactor is mobile. It's a transformative disruptive technology on the order of the combustion engine or the internet.

edit on 7/11/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I cannot believe they scammed 60 MILLION..that is effing insane

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You forgot something in amongst all of that.

It doesn't work.

Why, after 25 YEARS and over $60 MOLLION, is there absolutely nothing, NOTHING, in our homes, cars, factories or anywhere else?

Do they need another $60 MILLION?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join