It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

What don't you understand about "not affiliated with"?

Are there any "independent lab tests" done by anyone that isn't affiliated with BLP?

The answer to that, is "no, there aren't any independent lab tests done by anyone who isn't affiliated with BLP".

I'm not sure what you mean. By your definition, apparently any independent lab conducting testing is "affiliated" with BLP, even if that lab is on a college campus run by college professors.

Here's one that was done at the University of Illinois

brilliantlightpower.com...

Nick Glumac

mechanical.illinois.edu...

(217) 244-8333
[email protected]
2111 Mechanical Engineering Lab

edit on 7/11/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So a consultant for the company is considered "independent" by your standards?

Ooookay.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

By not affiliated I mean have not donated or any vested interest in the machine outside of testing it.

It's funny, that lab test confirms that there was a temperature output. There's nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, in that test that mentions any power readings.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

So a consultant for the company is considered "independent" by your standards?

Ooookay.

Yeah, no affiliation there.

LOL.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This is the future youl pay for it but only a few years away.
www.lockheedmartin.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Drug companies pay labs for drug testing, are they consultants? Engineering firms pay UL for equipment testing, are they consultants? Someone has to pay for the testing. That's just how this works. Glumac wasn't a consultant, he was an independent validator.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NAdgb
This is the future youl pay for it but only a few years away.
www.lockheedmartin.com...

Yeah, them and the ITER are going to be out of business after Mills hits the market.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

An independent test organization is an organization, person, or company that tests products, materials, software, etc. according to agreed requirements. The test organization can be affiliated with the government or universities or can be an independent testing laboratory. They are independent because they are not affiliated with the producer nor the user of the item being tested: no commercial bias is present. These "contract testing" facilities are sometimes called "third party" testing or evaluation facilities.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

He's a consultant for BLP. He gets paid by BLP. He has a vested interest in BLP (wages).

There is nothing "independent" about his lab tests.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That pretty much meets the definition of Glumac. Works for a university, has no commercial interest in Mills technology, and it was conducted in a third party lab. Glumac is not an employee of BLP.

edit on 7/11/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's like you see the words and pick the ones that you like the most.

An independent test organization is an organization, person, or company that tests products, materials, software, etc. according to agreed requirements. The test organization can be affiliated with the government or universities or can be an independent testing laboratory. They are independent because they are not affiliated with the producer nor the user of the item being tested: no commercial bias is present. These "contract testing" facilities are sometimes called "third party" testing or evaluation facilities.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Glumac is not affiliated with BLP. The test report has the University of Illinois logo on it, not BLP. Just write him and ask him if he has any commercial interest in BLP if you don't believe me.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

He's literally listed as a consultant on his personal profile.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah, as a validator.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Yeah, as a validator.

No. He's a consultant. He consults. He's not a validator. If he was, he wouldn't be on the payroll as a consultant.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Funny thing is, you've been posting this rubbish for 7 years (started with your last username). This hoax has been going on for, at least, 25 years and has cost people in excess of $60 MILLLION.

Sure looks like you're affiliated with this scam. How's it going Mills?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Funny thing is, you've been posting this rubbish for 7 years (started with your last username). This hoax has been going on for, at least, 25 years and has cost people in excess of $60 MILLLION.

Sure looks like you're affiliated with this scam. How's it going Mills?

Agreed...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

I think the ITER and LHC are the biggest scams in history.

Thankfully you are not in charge eh? You are just one more person happy to benefit from the technology and physics with one hand and scorn and dismiss it with the other. Very sad

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Thankfully you are not in charge eh? You are just one more person happy to benefit from the technology and physics with one hand and scorn and dismiss it with the other. Very sad

No, but unlike Mills experiment, I'm paying for the ITER and LHC whether I want to or not. No matter what may happen with Mills, at least the public isn't being forced to pay for it.

Once Mills hits the market, the ITER will be abandoned at massive public expense. 14 billion dollars wasted on technology that has never been proven to work.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

No, but unlike Mills experiment, I'm paying for the ITER and LHC whether I want to or not. No matter what may happen with Mills, at least the public isn't being forced to pay for it.

Once Mills hits the market, the ITER will be abandoned at massive public expense. 14 billion dollars wasted on technology that has never been proven to work.

Sure Ok buddy. I actually feel a bit sorry for you. I dont know what the reason is for the way you are acting, but fine..whatever you say mate.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join