It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You can watch it work in the demo.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

25 years and, oh look, still nothing.

So, which year will this actually start working? Or is it that there hasn't been enough MILLIONS of dollars scammed, sorry, "donated" to get it working? (Donations of around $25 MILLION in 1999. Funding exceeded $60 MILLION in 2006. A $1.1 MILLION grant in 2013)

I cannot believe they scammed 60 MILLION..that is effing insane

It's well over $60 million. I can't find the exact numbers, but I'm guessing it's probably closer to $100 million.

This has got to be the most expensive scam ever.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think the ITER and LHC are the biggest scams in history.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Ok, let's push you for a date and time, then. When is this "demo" actually going to occur? "It's just around the corner!" doesn't cut it seeing as they've been saying that for 25 YEARS.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Actually, I can't.

What I can watch is a lecture about it working. I can't see it actually working. I can't see around it 360 degrees to see if it's plugged into anything. I can't see if the equipment used to measure it is calibrated properly.

Typical "free energy" scam. Show as little as possible, but enough to give the "idea" that it's working.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Its posted in the OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: GetHyped

Its posted in the OP.

Ok, and I'll be back to bump this thread when it inevitably transpires that no credible demonstration has occurred. Again.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well, no. LHC actually works and has results. ITER is about fusion energy.

This BLP thing doesn't have any results to even imply it works. There's no even enough "maybe it could" to even gets patents.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well, no. LHC actually works and has results. ITER is about fusion energy.

This BLP thing doesn't have any results to even imply it works. There's no even enough "maybe it could" to even gets patents.

Actually BLP has numerous reports from several independent lab tests confirming it works and they have a huge number of patents, which they plan on using to retain control of the energy market.

The only thing they couldn't get a patent on was the reaction itself, but that's just a tiny part of what makes a usable reactor. They have design and concept patents on every other part of the reactor, which is more than enough to secure their market position. They have a formidable patent enforcement team in place. Mills is confident that no one could replicate their reactor technology without infringing on their patent rights.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Care to show these "independent lab tests"? Oh wait, you were already asked that and failed.

So they can't get a patent on the MOST IMPORTANT part of the machine? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If someone truly wants a global free power economy they will release the plans, without any secrecy and allow the public to have the design for free.

With billions of people on the planet needing power, a free source would be a game changer, especially if they did not have to be on a grid.

I'm tired of people like this that scam, hide under a veil of secrecy and BS.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

brilliantlightpower.com...

So the "independent lab tests" are on their own website? Are you being serious?!

How about this. Show some "independent lab tests" that are independent to their own site and have no affiliation to BLP.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

brilliantlightpower.com...

So the "independent lab tests" are on their own website? Are you being serious?!

How about this. Show some "independent lab tests" that are independent to their own site and have no affiliation to BLP.

You can write the authors at the various universities and ask them to verify the reports if you don't believe them. I posted links to several of the author's profiles in the thread already. They have public university email addresses, and I'm sure they'd tell you if MIlls was lying about their work or not.

In fact, you should tell them since they might sue Mills for using their name without their consent.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So that's a resounding "I can't provide independent lab tests that aren't affiliated with BLP".

Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So that's a resounding "I can't provide independent lab tests that aren't affiliated with BLP".

Thanks for that.

I already provided links to their university profile pages, and you can email the author's at their independent university email addresses for confirmation of their work.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You can write the authors at the various universities and ask them to verify the reports if you don't believe them.

Or, ya know, the person making the extraordinary claim provides the evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What don't you understand about "not affiliated with"?

Are there any "independent lab tests" done by anyone that isn't affiliated with BLP?

The answer to that, is "no, there aren't any independent lab tests done by anyone who isn't affiliated with BLP".

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

You can write the authors at the various universities and ask them to verify the reports if you don't believe them.

You wouldn't believe it if I posted a letter from them, so write them yourself.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

You wouldn't believe it if I posted a letter from them

Correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join