It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Demon Portals have Opened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You guys think I would post something this long just to fool what ten people.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Crunky

Yes. They do.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If I didn't have a family I would be homeless because of this and you guys laugh at my suffering.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

You people can't be serious that I would post something this long and highly detailed to fool what 10 people give me a break.

I don't think anyone suggested you were, I said that this might be 1 out of 2 likely possibilities for posting.

You would be surprised at how many people read ATS, just because 10 or so people are replying doesn't mean that that is how many are reading it.

Stuff like this is really taking place in our own backyards and you guys take it as a joke.

there are claims made daily about a wide range things on this and other sites alike,

Some say they are demons, others aliens, others say they have jumped into a different reality, others claim to be Jesus.

the list can on and on.

I thought this website would understand me but I guess I was wrong.

I think I do understand you,

I said I think you are for real and not trolling even though I suggested that its possible you are but from the way you expressed everything is what makes think you are for real.

However,

Nothing you have said can be conclusive pointing to demons attacking you.

If one reads deeper into what you have shared it more likely to be psychological issues you are facing.

However, if you have found a way using salt and an iron pan to help you deal with voices and whatnot then I say good for you.

I have no clue how I came on these demons radar I have no friends or a girlfriend I'm practically a nobody.

lets assume these issues you are having are negative entities trying to manipulate you.

You are not practically a nobody, you are somebody and every 'somebody' has something special inside of them.

I hope you changed your eating habits and are trying to stay health in a physical sense.

Mind, body ,spirit.

You keep your body healthy, the better it is for you to help keep your mind (if this is psychological in nature) healthy or help to keep your Spirit healthy (if this is paranormal in nature)

anyway, all the best on your journeys through life.

link   
a reply to: Crunky

Double post deleted
edit on 30-6-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

link   
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ... They are standing idly by, they are mere spectators.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Crunky

Yes. They do.

Why did you ask how many of us are practicing medicine without a licence and what did that mean?

OH and if I can ask ...

why do you think you can speak for others?

Do you think OP is joking?

Do you have anything related to what OP has shared to share with the readers and OP or are you simply going to keep talking for others and asking questions of people replying without any context as to why you are asking?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
See kids, this is why a junk food diet isn't a good idea.

...BTW the OP is clearly a troll
edit on 30-6-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
InhaleExhale

Because I don't have to follow your rules. I can say whatever I want. If staff doesn't like it they know what to do. I couldn't possibly care less.

I just don't galavant about pretending to know what I'm talking about. I don't know if OP is sincere and I'm certainly not going to pretend I have the answers that will help him.

Like I said, if ATS staff feels like there is an issue here, let them deal with it.

It's entirely possible OP is telling the truth, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
If I didn't have a family I would be homeless because of this and you guys laugh at my suffering.

Who is laughing at you?

If I didn't have family, I would most likely be dead.

How have you concluded that what you are experiencing are attacks from demons and not an attack on your own psyche coming from within that could be due to numerous things?

Why did you binge so much on junk food for so long?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I was addicted to junk food the last thing I expected was to get attacked by demons and for them to show themselves to me at the mental facility.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Because I don't have to follow your rules.

Um, what rules do I have?

What are you on about?

It's entirely possible OP is telling the truth, right?

Why ask this when I have already answered this in previous posts?

I just don't galavant about pretending to know what I'm talking about.

Ah, so you don't know what you are talking about. OK scratch out my question above asking you what you are going on about.

I don't know if OP is sincere and I'm certainly not going to pretend I have the answers that will help him.

Either do I,

however I said I feel they are being sincere, that was just my opinion based on what they shared.

Who has pretended to have any answers for what OP is going through in your opinion?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For people to call me a troll really hurts because your looking at a guy that tried to commit suicide because of this which I left out because I wanted to keep that private.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So, if you are involved in a mental health facility, I'd think that would explain these hallucinations

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I was addicted to junk food the last thing I expected was to get attacked by demons and for them to show themselves to me at the mental facility.

What lead you to being addicted to junk food?

These are questions you need to ask yourself, there could be many minor issues that pushed you into this addiction, I don't need answers but I am not sure how deep you have looked within, how and what you have done in your life, only you know these things and the answers to whatever issues you might face will be found within. it matters not if its psychological or paranormal in nature.

You have all the answers but maybe are not asking the right questions and maybe looking at things from a narrow view point.

Try looking at things from multiple perspectives and asking yourself the same questions, sometimes the answers will be enlightening.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
InhaleExhale

Who has pretended to have any answers for what OP is going through in your opinion?

Everyone that suggested he seek professional help. If OP is suffering from schizophrenia or some other such mental illness, don't you (in general) think his family has already explored those avenues?

My main point was that no one knows what's really going on with the OP.

I hope he finds what he seeks. Whatever that may be.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How could you explain to me what happened prior to the mental facility it wasn't all just the mental facility.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Crunky

If you let whatever is messing with you make you kill yourself then whatever it is has won. Don't give the phenomena that satisfaction. If it is demons (lower vibrational entities) then that is exactly what they want.

Whatever the case, you have to move away from the idea of self termination. Please.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

For people to call me a troll really hurts because your looking at a guy that tried to commit suicide because of this which I left out because I wanted to keep that private.

This is why I said trying to find answers on the internet might not be the right place to look.

I know whats its like to be fragile and you came of as being fragile in how you expressed yourself in your first few posts, this is what lead me to believe you were being sincere.

Sorry that posted that it could be likely that you were trolling, but if read my post above about looking at things from different perspectives I hope you could see why some might think you are or why some might believe its a likely possibility.

Don't take the negative too much to heart, that wont help you cause no matter what it is.

If its demons, they will feast of the negativity and your hurt feelings,

If its psychological, then allowing random words from strangers on the net to put you down also isn't helping the confusion and depression you might be suffering from.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dude if u really had all these experiences and they were real for u, then i can say that u are strong dude and shouldnt really worry about hecklers that much. To write it down for us as warning or wake up call as well and such detail too, i can appreciate ur effort.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join