It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Demon Portals have Opened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
How could you explain to me what happened prior to the mental facility it wasn't all just the mental facility.

You were involved in the mental facility because of issues, those issues started before hand...otherwise why would you go to a mental facility?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As a child growing up I always had a strong craving for sweets and junk food. The last couple of years I overindulged in it for whatever reason I took it to whole another level the advantage of having a fast metabolism. My whole family thought I was making this up also because they thought I didn't want to work anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I was addicted to junk food the last thing I expected was to get attacked by demons and for them to show themselves to me at the mental facility.

Do read what you write? The irony....

It's naive to think you can come on here, write this huge story, and have everyone believe you have been attacked by demons after eating junk food. If you've been here for any length of time you would know that ATS gets these fantasy stories on a regular basis. You may really believe all this is happening to you, so, no, you're not attempting to "fool 10 people." But that doesn't mean your story has any sort of merit. According to your own postings you have been in a mental institution, taken medication for your condition, and been told you are schizophrenic.

Well? Given what you have written, that sounds accurate. Perhaps you should put some credence in that explanation. There are no demons. No portals have opened. To use the vernacular, you're just crazy, that's all. We're not here on ATS simply to agree with you and be your co-dependents. It's not our job to say, "Oh, poor baby!" and make you feel good about the stuff you have posted. If all you want is affirmation, you have come to the wrong place. This is not a support group for the mentally ill.

In reading through this thread, you have been given several good pieces of advice. Take that advice--or don't. It's your decision and your issue. But stop bitching at people because they are not telling you what you want to hear.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

How could you explain to me what happened prior to the mental facility it wasn't all just the mental facility.

You were involved in the mental facility because of issues, those issues started before hand...otherwise why would you go to a mental facility?

Sorry I took what you said out of context and the doctors do claim I have schizophrenia one doctor in NY even mentioned the dead dear I saw repeatedly on the side of the road on the highway without me telling him. He says that's a common occurrence of schizophren

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Everyone that suggested he seek professional help. If OP is suffering from schizophrenia or some other such mental illness, don't you (in general) think his family has already explored those avenues?

have you read the OP and following posts?

Its about them going to hospital and being transferred to the mental facility, so yes from reading the OP I think this approach has been explored.

My main point was that no one knows what's really going on with the OP. I hope he finds what he seeks. Whatever that may be.

well I guess we are looking at this from an equal perspective.

I only suggested possibilities and gave my opinion and best wishes.

Whatever the case, you have to move away from the idea of self termination. Please.

I second this Crunky, its not the path to take, its not thoughts one should consider, it only feeds the negativity by thinking such things.

This is advice given because Its a path I wanted to take for quite an extended period of my life only to see a larger picture now because I didn't take that path.

I haven't concluded if it was something supernatural or the paranormal that pushed me into such darkness and then brought me back to the light, so to speak or if it simply was delusions, substance abuse and depression that pushed me into such a dark place.

I only believe in the supernatural explanation of my experience because I had a great weight lifted of my shoulders without having medical treatment or seeing any therapists, am I still delusional, Yes, however life goes on and the path to self destruction has been erased from my map of where I can go in life.

I hope you find your way.

Oh, star for you Cagliostro for trying to give Crunky a push in the right direction, that being away from self harm

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm not posting for affirmartions I'm trying to wake people up on what demons are capable of incase they are attacked. If this is schizophrenia as the doctors proclaimed how do you explain to me not using meds for this whole year and not expierencing attacks due to me trying the sea salt method and the iron pan.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Wow. Maybe the demons can rid the world of religion and we can get on with debauchery. Just have to eat sweets, candy and junk food to welcome them in. Who would have thought.

ATS is group therapy.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I'm not posting for affirmartions I'm trying to wake people up on what demons are capable of incase they are attacked. If this is schizophrenia as the doctors proclaimed how do you explain to me not using meds for this whole year and not expierencing attacks due to me trying the sea salt method and the iron pan.

Yes, you are seeking affirmation. We don't need to wake up; you do. That you are "not taking meds" only calls into question the efficacy of the meds. You have a hard time listening. Lay off the sugar, and hopefully you will be functional enough to be employed rather than wallow on the "disabled" list. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You are not alone, they prey on the weak...true. I have had weak moments in my life where I swear a demon was trying to bring me down, one time I actually heard one talking to me but not in any language I know of.

could I just be crazy? yes, I guess so, but I am also a contributing part of society. I had to pull myself out of the depression, its gets easier.

That is just what you have to do. I believe demon portals are always open.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky I had to eat some raw lavender for my crazy time down you need to get lost (or found) in mother nature... to much city time it is hard to deal with this story of yours
I ran thru some blackberry bushes
No in'm not like that, but I got scratched by something in nature
Goat milk and muffins for me to calm down
Hope the story turns out fine, in'm slow readin'

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Sorry I took what you said out of context and the doctors do claim I have schizophrenia one doctor in NY even mentioned the dead dear I saw repeatedly on the side of the road on the highway without me telling him. He says that's a common occurrence of schizophren
I have a similer diagnosis ...but my meds work fine just speak to the good doctors I have seen a shaman too a..a.there out there sorry my typing skills have gone down the drain.
Hope you feel better
I recommend seeing an eastern medicine practioner.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Really? Portals for demons? Believe me any demons that are on this planet did not need a portal to get here.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove

Really? Portals for demons? Believe me any demons that are on this planet did not need a portal to get here.

I'm no expert on demons just stating based on my experience it felt like they came through a portal.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Hello Crunky!
Well what I can assure you off. Is you're definitely experiencing reality so to speak. To elaborate yes there are Demons, Angels... Arch Angel's... GOD and Jesus Christ exist and the Holy Spirit given by God,. There are many who no longer have the Holy Spirit or have turned away from God. I hurt these unclean entities wherever I go. I hurt them so bad.. I clear an entire Restaurant/Bar [when I want to hurt them and let them know they are losing
] convenience store etc etc... they all want to touch me.. if these things/people keep tapping you.. tell them to stop... they are taking your energy and trying to turn your good energy to bad energy. There is a sure [white fire] way to see if the ones around you are bad. All you have to do.. is say PRAISE JESUS! they will give an instant nasty look or reaction lol they are so weak it's hilarious. The real "trolls" are the ones that will try and make you think you are not healthy and imagining things.. yes ... these things which are EVERYWHERE on this planet actually most of them cannot keep human form all the time and they have to go away then come back when they get energy back.. they also tap you...[me] so they can keep human form longer.. I can play a game... MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ONE and they can actually feel sense my energy just from a post... or playing a character on an online game.. they call themselves also monsters in hiding.. there is much I can say.. Although know this, salt is good. Holy Water is free from churches is good. Consecrated wine... I have never joined a site such as this... I somehow came across your post and felt compelled to answer your question and yes there will be MASSIVE changes in the future as WE get stronger and they are getting WEAKER !
know this... they turn their heads away from you and they curse violently against you .. they are a collective like a "hive" with communication as well very good kiddo. Just not I got a text from another one of those that know and he knew I was posting something of this nature and I am so glad I can answer your questions. I have to go for a bit... but will be back later .. keep your head up and if scared... Remember what is inside of your is FAR greater than those that come against you.. they call me the Neoanomaly , the Wizard of Az etc ... because they don't know what I really am.. and that is a good entity that loves Jesus Christ.. my Father God and all of mankind and animal kind... it is up to you but I strongly suggest becoming Christian... not another form of Christianity just christian... talk soon Namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They took full advantage of my fears and caused me negative thoughts, images and emotions. They even new I was a wrestling fan by transforming into John Cena and a football fan by transforming into JJ Watt. This attack against me seemed well thought out and elaborate almost like they were planning it for years.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Dude...it's obviously in your head. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can get the REAL help you need

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALMEGA

Hello Crunky!
Well what I can assure you off. Is you're definitely experiencing reality so to speak. To elaborate yes there are Demons, Angels... Arch Angel's... GOD and Jesus Christ exist and the Holy Spirit given by God,. There are many who no longer have the Holy Spirit or have turned away from God. I hurt these unclean entities wherever I go. I hurt them so bad.. I clear an entire Restaurant/Bar [when I want to hurt them and let them know they are losing
] convenience store etc etc... they all want to touch me.. if these things/people keep tapping you.. tell them to stop... they are taking your energy and trying to turn your good energy to bad energy. There is a sure [white fire] way to see if the ones around you are bad. All you have to do.. is say PRAISE JESUS! they will give an instant nasty look or reaction lol they are so weak it's hilarious. The real "trolls" are the ones that will try and make you think you are not healthy and imagining things.. yes ... these things which are EVERYWHERE on this planet actually most of them cannot keep human form all the time and they have to go away then come back when they get energy back.. they also tap you...[me] so they can keep human form longer.. I can play a game... MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ONE and they can actually feel sense my energy just from a post... or playing a character on an online game.. they call themselves also monsters in hiding.. there is much I can say.. Although know this, salt is good. Holy Water is free from churches is good. Consecrated wine... I have never joined a site such as this... I somehow came across your post and felt compelled to answer your question and yes there will be MASSIVE changes in the future as WE get stronger and they are getting WEAKER !
know this... they turn their heads away from you and they curse violently against you .. they are a collective like a "hive" with communication as well very good kiddo. Just not I got a text from another one of those that know and he knew I was posting something of this nature and I am so glad I can answer your questions. I have to go for a bit... but will be back later .. keep your head up and if scared... Remember what is inside of your is FAR greater than those that come against you.. they call me the Neoanomaly , the Wizard of Az etc ... because they don't know what I really am.. and that is a good entity that loves Jesus Christ.. my Father God and all of mankind and animal kind... it is up to you but I strongly suggest becoming Christian... not another form of Christianity just christian... talk soon Namaste

You definitely know what I expierenced the cursing that is so true everywhere I went they had a foul mouth that's how I came up with the conclusion of a hive mind and they also would give me that death stare making me well aware of their intentions.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

HI I'm back, yes they will stare at you and they like to all do it together. They usually have to put sunglasses on to see me, ... that is not a joke......guess why rofl!
my light is extremely bright. Even the dead surround me at night time. Anyway they like to raise one eyebrow as well.. they all seem to be able to do this. They know that I know and they ask me questions. The more powerful of the Fallen are usually quite intelligent and most seem to be gifted with sports or games.. pool, darts, horseshoes, athletics of all kinds... last night I was asked if I was a prophet haha they are so silly. Anyway they feed off making you mad.. they need to make you mad so they can take the bad energy you are emitting. They HATE it when you think positive loving thoughts ! When they try and make you mad... just ignore them. They try and "work you" as they put it... by talking with you and saying something that makes you mad... do NOT get mad smile and ignore them and walk away or try and not acknowledge them at all.. they HATE it when you ignore them. They always speak lightly under their breath so you can barely hear and always while they are looking away.. they have technology where they can actually log into and interact with your cell phone device.. I've seen them do it many times and they can listen to your phone calls... but they have to be within like 15-20 feet or less from what I have observed... I've actually played with them many times as they freak out not knowing who I was speaking with
. Now there are also what is known as Vampires... not as you know them in movies ... they are much different but exist. There are animal ones as well. There are always these things in bars all the time they congregate together especially the night time worse/more evil ones ... Demons, Vamps, and other lesser nasty minions ~ they are not to speak of any of this because it's under their rules.. they get into HUGE trouble if they spill the beans.. as I am currently doing for you my friend. They tried to hard to persuade me to go "evil/bad". That just isn't going to ever happen.. they know that now. Anyway anymore specific questions ask away will return when I can.. I'll see if I can upload an example of one of these demons that wrote somethings down.. you will find interesting

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've witnessed the vampires amongst them as well they had slits in their eyes and fang like teeth the line cook man did. The ambulance driver who drove me to the emergency had slits as well after removing his shades so their well organized in our society. There was also a light emanating from my body when I went to my room in the mental facility and codes, numbers, words on the wall I couldn't decipher. What do you suppose that could be was it my spirit as a light body.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think it rather strange that Almega just joined today to agree with a rather bizarre post from Crunky. If this is not a joke then it is a really strange occurrence. But what do I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join