It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Demon Portals have Opened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

HI again Crunky.
What that is, your inner spirit (the Holy Spirit] is strong. They are taking advantage of your youth.. which is not allowed.. they targeted you for specific reasons. The symbols you witnessed emanating from your body.. are a language which is very ...very old.. mixed with numbers makes it more interesting meaning you are a very very old Soul. To protect your true identity I will not divulge any further pertinent information you will know in the future "Brother". I will tell you. You are important. Always remember that and don't let anyone ever tell you different!!
I will watch your back. Will see how long those you "were made to see" last
. Again do not get depressed ever.. you have friends and there aren't many like us.. again I won't go into detail. For many reasons and those that are not of us troll this site. I don't have anything against anyone or anything. Again I have always loved all things. This is why... I deal with them when they aren't "behaving".
Namaste

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: celticsea
I think it rather strange that Almega just joined today to agree with a rather bizarre post from Crunky. If this is not a joke then it is a really strange occurrence. But what do I know.

Years ago when Craigslist was new I became obsessed with the "Rant & Rave" section.

I got a big kick out of debating and messing with some of the people who posted on there.
(yea immature I know
)

Anyway I had developed 4 different "posting personas" each with different personalities, ages, sexes, viewpoints etc.
When I was bored or the board was slow I would have discussions and debates between my 4 selves. It would get pretty weird sometimes!
I don't think anyone ever caught on

I'm way over that and (I think...) a lot more mature and at least a little bit more sane.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Text

originally posted by: grubblesnert

I think it rather strange that Almega just joined today to agree with a rather bizarre post from Crunky. If this is not a joke then it is a really strange occurrence. But what do I know.

edit on 30-6-2016 by grubblesnert because: double post or another persona!?!?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert

Years ago when Craigslist was new I became obsessed with the "Rant & Rave" section.

I got a big kick out of debating and messing with some of the people who posted on there.
(yea immature I know
)

Anyway I had developed 4 different "posting personas" each with different personalities, ages, sexes, viewpoints etc.
When I was bored or the board was slow I would have discussions and debates between my 4 selves. It would get pretty weird sometimes!
I don't think anyone ever caught on

I'm way over that and (I think...) a lot more mature and at least a little bit more sane.

You really think I'm talking to myself the mods can track my ip to know that as a fact.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That reply was not for you and may or may not have been about you.

Interesting though you felt compelled to reply in such a defensive manner

Have a Snickers I hear they're satisfiying.

edit on 30-6-2016 by grubblesnert because: X

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Lol, this is good practice Crunky. Ignore what is meaningless and not worth even thinking about much less replying to. Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. For it is apparent thee quad persona would have been correctly placed into the Hospital
again... they will push you and nudge you. Bitch slap them with kindness and a smile followed by not replying.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ALMEGA

That was excellent!

You got style!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALMEGA

HI I'm back, yes they will stare at you and they like to all do it together. They usually have to put sunglasses on to see me, ... that is not a joke......guess why rofl!
my light is extremely bright. Even the dead surround me at night time. Anyway they like to raise one eyebrow as well.. they all seem to be able to do this. They know that I know and they ask me questions. The more powerful of the Fallen are usually quite intelligent and most seem to be gifted with sports or games.. pool, darts, horseshoes, athletics of all kinds... last night I was asked if I was a prophet haha they are so silly. Anyway they feed off making you mad.. they need to make you mad so they can take the bad energy you are emitting. They HATE it when you think positive loving thoughts ! When they try and make you mad... just ignore them. They try and "work you" as they put it... by talking with you and saying something that makes you mad... do NOT get mad smile and ignore them and walk away or try and not acknowledge them at all.. they HATE it when you ignore them. They always speak lightly under their breath so you can barely hear and always while they are looking away.. they have technology where they can actually log into and interact with your cell phone device.. I've seen them do it many times and they can listen to your phone calls... but they have to be within like 15-20 feet or less from what I have observed... I've actually played with them many times as they freak out not knowing who I was speaking with
. Now there are also what is known as Vampires... not as you know them in movies ... they are much different but exist. There are animal ones as well. There are always these things in bars all the time they congregate together especially the night time worse/more evil ones ... Demons, Vamps, and other lesser nasty minions ~ they are not to speak of any of this because it's under their rules.. they get into HUGE trouble if they spill the beans.. as I am currently doing for you my friend. They tried to hard to persuade me to go "evil/bad". That just isn't going to ever happen.. they know that now. Anyway anymore specific questions ask away will return when I can.. I'll see if I can upload an example of one of these demons that wrote somethings down.. you will find interesting

I definitely remember one being athletic in a weird way at the mental facility he was walking on his hands doing handstands so naturally like not in a human way at all just walking back and forth on his hands through the man and woman leisure area.

There were other details I left out similar to the one you just shared where they manipulated my phone acting like my parents on the other line.

When I speak to my parents now they tell me during that time period they noticed my eyes get black sometimes and that I would mumble my words alot. I don't know if they have the ability to kick someone out of their body and trap them in their dimension replacing the victim for a limited time while they feed off that persons energy. I percieve this as something that happened to me while I was being attacked by them.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

OK, well, this gets tricky. If you were possessed. You obtain their sight. Only way you could have been "like that" is if you invited them in one of many thousands of ways. I imagine your stress, and depression helped towards this adaptation of uncleanness becoming a vessel for one hierarchy or more to few strong or many weak legions. .. regardless.. I have told you. Repent.... give yourself entirely to God our Father and ask for forgiveness of your sins and guidance in your everyday life from his influence ... not theirs. I also recommend you believe in the one and only true religion.. which I mentioned before. In this way. You cannot be touched ever again in anyway and you will achieve peace and harmonization of mind, body and soul. Which is what we call. Normal~
on that last note.. it's become a regular thing, when those that pass to the separate body from earthly death. They are attacked because of the beginning transition to hellbound, they start to beg and plead from pain and despair which is at the start not bad at all.. becomes much much greater to the point of cleansing what needs to be from physical and mental testing incredibly hard for humans/young souls. They immediately start to ask God and Jesus for help to save them which is THEE that can. Only they can... for they are the ones that makes the rules.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALMEGA

OK, well, this gets tricky. If you were possessed. You obtain their sight. Only way you could have been "like that" is if you invited them in one of many thousands of ways. I imagine your stress, and depression helped towards this adaptation of uncleanness becoming a vessel for one hierarchy or more to few strong or many weak legions. .. regardless.. I have told you. Repent.... give yourself entirely to God our Father and ask for forgiveness of your sins and guidance in your everyday life from his influence ... not theirs. I also recommend you believe in the one and only true religion.. which I mentioned before. In this way. You cannot be touched ever again in anyway and you will achieve peace and harmonization of mind, body and soul. Which is what we call. Normal~
on that last note.. it's become a regular thing, when those that pass to the separate body from earthly death. They are attacked because of the beginning transition to hellbound, they start to beg and plead from pain and despair which is at the start not bad at all.. becomes much much greater to the point of cleansing what needs to be from physical and mental testing incredibly hard for humans/young souls. They immediately start to ask God and Jesus for help to save them which is THEE that can. Only they can... for they are the ones that makes the rules.

Definitely true from my poor nutrition and the rap music I would listen to everyday I became a vessel.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ALMEGA

Can you see past lives?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I only have two last questions remain due to my curiosity answer whenever you have the time.

The first question is They had the movie transformers playing on the TV while they attacked me at the mental facility do you think that is symbolic in anyway. Like do they look at themselves as artificial life forms or synthetic robots and not the demon disembodied spirits the bible portrays.

My next question is you mentioned there were animals amongst them was that real life animals or demon human animals because I did notice everywhere I went were scarecrows and stray cats. I mentioned demon human animals because when I was at the mental facility I did see a demon human animal had an owl look to him with hair coating his arms, hands and face. Not once did he make eye contact with me but I did notice a strange occurrence of pin and needles shooting me under my feet when I walked past his room door what do you suggest that could be from.

Earlier you mentioned some of them had the holy spirit removed from them that would explain the black eyes and their ability to transform into a shadow like figure since theirs no light inside of their body.

I just want to say I really appreciate you ALMEGA for answering all of my questions that I had thought would go unanswered. I'm going to continue to share my experience with as many people as possible. Also that I have renewed faith in our Lord Jesus Christ through him all things are possible.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thats where babies come out from.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The most intriguing circumstances surrounding Eisenhower's alleged winter vacation to Palm Springs, California from February 17-24, 1954. [Greada Treaty, with lesser E.T. beings]
On February 19, 1954, Morse Allen simulated the ultimate experiment in hypnosis. Mk ultra....mind control.. media uses it every day. [T.V. / Movies] what a coincidence? Rofl
Yes it is interesting because they fancy themselves as hiding in plain sight. As in transformers. Also what is interesting the more advanced lesser to mid ETs, their aeronautical craft are actually a bio matrix embedded with a type of fusion that English does not have words to describe accurately which creates living metalized properties capable of unbelievable feats. That's all I will say about this. Now the Owl man, they love that form because they worship the Owl [Lilith] which is reference back to A and E [Adam and Eve]. The Bilderbergs worship the Owl in Bohemian Grove every year. Sad state of affairs. Also not important.
I'm busy yes. Although I was very happy to help you, and your last statements of your last post. Made me smile. Spread the good words, they will listen!
Namaste~

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Crunky

Yes. They do.

I don't.

I genuinely believe OP thinks he had those experiences. I don't believe they actually happened, but I don't question his belief in them being real.

There's some interesting little comments that suggest it's either real or very, very well researched.

I hope you get better soon, OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Woah... Scary stuff! I may sleep with the lights on!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticsinPA best keep a flash light, extra batteries and some beeswax candles, five lighters and plant life... so the air remains clean... beeswax candles combat stuff in the aura so say my good dad.
Stay safe...food and water... please share... and salt water mixed in holy water that the resurrection plant has seeped in, www.gardenguides.com... for protection against demon intrusions... and for the new moon lamas day stuff... bake bread.... have a good time... dark moon into new moon...lammas on dark moon Monday...Tuesday rebirth, new moon... break bread in peace, wealth and health with loved ones...😇

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why hasnt this been deleted yet, FGS?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61 do you want to deny what CERN is doing... if you have facts otherwise, let us know and then we can relax a bit ...not worrying any more about CERN!
Please if you know what they are "accomplishing'' figuring out God or whatever... please share links or proof of the safety measures they are taking... thousands of years ago, God was discovered in our heart, minds and souls... now its a billion dollar scientific experiment...when folks are starving in the streets, fish is contaminated...water sources have lead in it... (the list is endless) and CERN is good, how?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this man.. that is one hell of an experience to have. I don't know if you're schizophrenic or anything.. either way non physical entities are very real. I know this from personal experience myself, demons may be real but how real are these experiences? Some non humans can tap into our sensory input and manipulate our perception of reality.

I think there's something broken in the apparatus of perception of people that have schizophrenic symptoms, something making them perceive input that people aren't normally able to process. Negative non human entities take advantage of this, wherever you find mentally ill people you'll usually find a bunch of demons that feed of off their energies. Mental hospitals are teeming with these types of spirits.

I agree with Terrence McKenna on this subject, I think that these abilities can be harnessed and trained if the person has what it takes. This is the way of the shaman. Not an easy path to walk though..

The demons that prey on the weak members of society are a great evil to do that to people vulnerable is very weak and show their true characters as immature bullies.

Well, yeah.. I mean, they're demons they're supposed to be evil.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join