It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderates in the West...yes it's about Islam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
You labeled yourself as a bigot.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I think most liberals have a reading comprehension. Not liking stuff and hating it. I hope for your sake that you understand the difference.

That's nice.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
back on topic. Do you have anything to add or comment on the content of the videos ?

How do you view the Minneapolis "crew". Happy campers ? Extremists or moderates ?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Muslims in america are mainly african american and they have lived in the usa for a long time, i dont see how all of sudden all muslims are evil, well thats just lying, its easy to see how un educated primates could hate someone for being different.

Americans think muslims hate them for there freedom, and muslims think the western world hates them for there beliefs, there both wrong, they hate each other because people are idiots plain and simple.

But thanks for another poor me im a victim of those evil, communist,liberals,muslims,blm, anti christmas fanatics lol.

But hey ill say that i am proud of you, you put on your big boy pants and told the truth for once, you are a bigot and a racist.

edit on 28-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You live in Western Canada, they don't have the same problems they do in the US.

But you must be aware of it on 'some' level right?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

You live in Western Canada, they don't have the same problems they do in the US.

Do you say anything new once in a while, another rinse and repeat thread, poor you guys must be horrible living this way.

Yes i am canadian and it seems also that yes i know more than you do, but hey tell me oh great expert cough cough, what did faux news tell you.

Rinse and repeat bud rinse and repeat

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There can be no moderation in Islam - you are either muslim or not. Until Islam is rewritten to fit a modern society it will stay the brutal and unpleasant religious dictator ii is and it will keep women as second class citizens.

I don't think Islam travels and its not fair on non islamics or islamics when our values are so different because there is no common ground. Apparently Chnristians aren't worshipping the same God Muslims do either.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Do you say anything new once in a while, another rinse and repeat thread, poor you guys must be horrible living this way.

Yes i am canadian and it seems also that yes i know more than you do, but hey tell me oh great expert cough cough, what did faux news tell you.

lol... thanks for the laugh, seriously thankyou.

Oh and BTW you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Do tell, how is it you feel you know more than i do? Because you're Canadian?

Oh and about that rinse repeat, i've no idea what you mean but perhaps it's part of your subliminal programming?

btw i'm still laughing at your post.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Of course not. I don't give credence to arguments built up on anecdotes. They are the flimsiest arguments imaginable. There is nothing that needs to be said to counter them because of this, and in any case it doesn't matter anyways. You've already convinced yourself that you are right.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It must be a horrible life to always live in fear. Allowing ISIS/ISIL to control their lives.

I personally could never live like that. I always find some gun owners(well the ones on ATS), most islamophobes and a lot of homophobes are the biggest cowards there are, so afraid they let their fears run wild and have all these scenarios where the big bad bogey man are around every corner.
edit on 28-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Obviously I detected the sarcasm in your statement that your a bigot/racist. Making that statement put no doubt that you are unable to look at this topic objectively though. Food for thought.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
There can be no moderation in Islam - you are either muslim or not. Until Islam is rewritten to fit a modern society it will stay the brutal and unpleasant religious dictator ii is and it will keep women as second class citizens.

I don't think Islam travels and its not fair on non islamics or islamics when our values are so different because there is no common ground. Apparently Chnristians aren't worshipping the same God Muslims do either.

I agree, the problem is deep. Islam being a Cult cannot and will not make adjustments because, Allah wouldn't like that.
So everyone does the sacred Circle Jerk mixed with PC propaganda in order to force the rest of the planet into their finely created mold.

Squares will never fit into Circles, one day the PC Circle Jerkers will understand this.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Oh and about that rinse repeat, i've no idea what you mean but perhaps it's part of your subliminal programming?

Well for fact being canadian makes me better educated than you, so thats a pretty good start, i usually use facts not emotional response words and i dont play the victim so thats a head start.

Using absolutes is probably another good way of understanding one side of the story, saying that all insert magic word are this way and at that way is false.

Thats 2 pretty easy way to prove i am right, then theres your parroting faux news lies.

I could go on and on but this is where you go in victim mode.

Just do it, put on your big boy pants and say it out loud your a bigot and you love it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Well for fact being canadian makes me better educated than you, so thats a pretty good start, i usually use facts not emotional response words and i dont play the victim so thats a head start.

Wow better educated eh? Than who? Tell me More.

Using absolutes is probably another good way of understanding one side of the story, saying that all insert magic word are this way and at that way is false.

I understand Canadians well, and I understand Americans. I agree one side never works, nor does ignoring History.

Thats 2 pretty easy way to prove i am right, then theres your parroting faux news lies.

When did i ever say that? parroting faux news lies? What news source tell me, is the only true news source out there?

Victim mode? now you're just confusing me. Did your robotic master tell you to say that? What does that even mean?

Just do it, put on your big boy pants and say it out loud your a bigot and you love it.

I'd rather watch you get into your Big Girl pants, so i can laugh some more.
edit on 6/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I understand Canadians well, and I understand Americans. I agree one side never works, nor does ignoring History.

When did i ever say that? parroting faux news lies? What news source tell me, is the only true news source out there?

Victim mode? now you're just confusing me. Did your robotic master tell you to say that? What does that even mean?

Im so proud you didint turtle this time, but your still not getting off this easy, as usual you wont answer any of the real issues, your just going to parrot what fox told you.

Oh and trying to make fun of my grammar just again proves you wrong, my apologize but English is my 4th language learned.

Enjoy your superior edumecation, it will take you far in life.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Im so proud you didint turtle this time, but your still not getting off this easy, as usual you wont answer any of the real issues, your just going to parrot what fox told you.

Oh and trying to make fun of my grammar just again proves you wrong, my apologize but English is my 4th language learned.

First of all may i address this... I did NOT make fun of your poor grammar, and Secondly, what makes you think i even watch Fox tv? You really are making a Triumph of Assumptions about me. You know absolutely Nothing about me, my beliefs, Nor my place of residence. So much hate... It's really not good for your health. Canadians are wonderful people i know.

Perhaps now we should stop derailing the thread and talk about the Topic eh?
edit on 6/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

final nail...the argument in the end by her lawyer...that it wasnt her under the burka...since the identity couldnt be confirmed...due to obvious reasons.

She's wearing a burka? How is that moderate?
There's many Muslim women that don't wear burkas, or veils, or the headscarf.

They are the moderate ones.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

First of all may i address this... I did NOT make fun of your poor grammar, and Secondly, what makes you think i even watch Fox tv? You really are making a Triumph of Assumptions about me. You know absolutely Nothing about me, my beliefs, Nor my place of residence. So much hate... It's really not good for your health. Canadians are wonderful people i know.

Lol coming from the guy who said i dont know anything because i am canadian, do you even read.

Circle jerk activated

Oh sorry i forgot muslims are so evilllllllllllll

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Lol coming from the guy who said i dont know anything because i am canadian, do you even read.

Circle jerk activated

err, which guy exactly are you speaking of? I didn't realize you were a guy. wow.

You're making Zero Sense, drugs?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Circle jerk activated

err, which guy exactly are you speaking of? I didn't realize you were a guy. wow.

You're making Zero Sense, drugs?

Yes i am the one who makes no sense, and sorry i dont do drugs but thanks for the offer, i though you where going to be back on topic, you forgot to say muslims are sooooooooooo evil

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join