It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderates in the West...yes it's about Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yes I'm sure there are many fatwas against them, but they are the ones doing the dirty work within the community itself, and they need our support and protection in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand. That which God hopes for us would not be that of suffering amongst the peoples; for it is but ourselves whom contrive misunderstandings of what God does expect of us. For instance, why ever would we need to write a law which, say, prohibits murder when Moses, as by divine direction, laid down such Commandment? Any law which we invent to deal with that can only be with regards to our own interpretation of what is an appropriate form of punishment. In other words, it doesn’t matter if legislation dictates that murder is illegal because God already told us so. Therefore, any such “law” about murder is completely moot because in this instance God’s Word trumps it anyway. This is what I mean about genuine religion - say for example a state decides that its people can freely murder one another without penalty, does that then mean to say that such a law is above God? Of course not, we know murder is wrong anyway because we are have the ability to think rationally, but then again some people are not very rational and so God felt it necessary to lay it down in simple terms that we may not do certain things, and I for one thank Moses for bringing that message to us. Then there’s the Eleventh Commandment, but that’s a subject for another day.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

You are using those videos to show that Islam is incapable of meshing with the west right? Do you know how many muslims we have living in America?

1-2 % from the entire muslim world wide population. Your point ?

That some of them are peaceful ? Sure...

But these people in the vids...dont appear to be violent also. But honestly...I wouldnt want to be their neighbour after hearing stuff like that.

And let me ask you a question...if these people had contact with a some crazy Islamic terrorist...planning an attack...do you think they would turn him in or give him support...based on what you just saw in the video ?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If some NRA and Trump-loving red-neck had contact with the CIA who told him to go shoot up some Muslims in exchange for a bucket full of gold, do you think he would jump at the chance? Except normally they subvert foreigners to do their dirty work.

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2pmTuesday2pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

If some NRA and Trump-loving red-neck had contact with the CIA who told him to go shoot up some Muslims in exchange for a bucket full of gold, do you think he would jump at the chance?

Do you think that if his American neighbours got wind of his plans...they wouldn't either kill him themselves or call the cops on him ?

Then you are deluded my friend.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

I think you misunderstand. That which God hopes for us would not be that of suffering amongst the peoples; for it is but ourselves whom contrive misunderstandings of what God does expect of us. For instance, why ever would we need to write a law which, say, prohibits murder when Moses, as by divine direction, laid down such Commandment? Any law which we invent to deal with that can only be with regards to our own interpretation of what is an appropriate form of punishment. In other words, it doesn’t matter if legislation dictates that murder is illegal because God already told us so. Therefore, any such “law” about murder is completely moot because in this instance God’s Word trumps it anyway. This is what I mean about genuine religion - say for example a state decides that its people can freely murder one another without penalty, does that then mean to say that such a law is above God? Of course not, we know murder is wrong anyway because we are have the ability to think rationally, but then again some people are not very rational and so God felt it necessary to lay it down in simple terms that we may not do certain things, and I for one thank Moses for bringing that message to us. Then there’s the Eleventh Commandment, but that’s a subject for another day.

...and sorry...but this is beyond comment.

but I have to..

God already told us so. Therefore, any such “law” about murder is completely moot because in this instance God’s Word trumps it anyway.

Firstly...God didnt tell me sh**. Maybe you hear voices in your head...sadly or luckily for me...I dont.

Secondly...there is a "God' law about coveting thy neighbors wife...yet there is no such human law and we dont punish people for that....so...by that simple example...you're proven wrong that Gods law trumps our laws...because it obviously doesnt.

and thirdly...if you now say that we will still be judged for it in heaven and therefore God's law trumps ours...then this is my last post to you on the subject.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OP is right. The West and Islam simply don't mix. And that's by design.

Since at least 1871, there has been a plan for three world wars. The first two already happened and achieved the goals they were intended to.

The third involves Islam battling The West/Christendom/Political Zionism to total exhaustion. It will be the final social cataclysm before TPTB roll out their great big happy one world government/religion/monetary system.

It's the biggest Problem/Reaction/Solution scheme in history, and it's playing out before our very eyes.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I’d certainly like to think somebody would step in, aye. But since you’re alluding that a Muslim might be likely to swing towards a murderous regime then I thought I’d make the analogy. Of course, I don’t believe either scenario is entirely true, although yes some people may be easily manipulated but you can’t pin it on entire groups.

Firstly...God didnt tell me sh**.

Or maybe you just weren’t listening.

Secondly...there is a "God' law about coveting thy neighbors wife...yet there is no such human law and we dont punish people for that....so...by that simple example...you're proven wrong that Gods law trumps our laws...because it obviously doesnt.

I personally see this one as a matter of interpretation. We also have the Commandment to not covet thy neighbour in a sense of possessions, so I don’t really understand why the same thing is essentially there twice. Either way, the moral of the story is to not be jealous, and to not desire more than one requires in life.

and thirdly...if you now say that we will still be judged for it in heaven and therefore God's law trumps ours...then this is my last post to you on the subject.

What I’m essentially saying is that some things are a matter of culture and we are indeed a very diverse species, so there are many, many and countless things which are never going to agree on. At the same time there are things which should never be done and they might be regarded as “deadly sins”.

After all, you don’t need to “be religious” (not sure why I’m even emphasising that but I thought I should) to be guilty of blasphemy, the deadliest sin of them all. Just you remember that - and no I’m judging you because like I said it’s in God’s hands alone but I might as well remind you, and others - God has spoke before, God speaks now and God will speak again. Deny it all you like. I for one am not here to judge but do rest assured that I am here to warn.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There are a lot of fear mongering threads where people are saying they are afraid of sharia law or no go zones in their cities or neighborhoods. They cops don't help, the women are harassed and they're afraid to go out at night.

It's all hogwash. At least here in the USA. Some of it is just common sense. There are apartment complexes, alleys and streets that you shouldn't venture into alone at night. You'll get hurt or robbed or harrassed. But that's a crime thing, not a muslim/sharia thing.

So here's the test. You have a Sharia Zone in your city in the USA. CAll me. I'll drive up and hang out there for a couple of days. I'll film it for ATS. I'll play Beyonce and Slayer, hang a gay pride poster and eat pork and bacon all day long. Nothing will happen to me. It's a lie. There are no Sharia no go zones in the us and there never will be. We don't stand for that. You got one? Call me and I'll debunk it. I just ask for room and board. I'm not rich yet. LOL Oh just wanted to add that I'll paint pictures of Mohammed as well. Still nothing will happen to me. this is America.
edit on 28-6-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Oh just wanted to add that I'll paint pictures of Mohammed as well.

Talk is cheap.

There are no Sharia no go zones in the us

And is there somewhere in this thread that someone stated anything about sharia no go zones ?

This is a thread about moderate muslims in the west.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join