It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
For ALL Dragon Lovers

Oh Hey, I have more Dragons on My Thread, that I don't think You have seen yet?
I will post a link HERE for where they start...

edit on 27-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I know!!! I'm watching it closely.

I'm really looking forward to everyone's craft pictures. I and about as un-handy or un-crafty as they come but I LOVE to see other's work.

Ok in searching for a good idea....I think I found one I can do!!!! I want that swing!!! I have a couple old chairs I think would work.....

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That swing is cool! And looks to be a simple build!!
Have at it, and be sure to post pics here of Your finished product!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi Jess! Hi Syx!

I made some beautiful hanging crystal decorations to hang in a window or where they will catch the sunlight. Made some crystal and glass beaded keychains. Also made Angels using the larger scalloped sea shells and ribbons and feathers. These were extra Christmas gifts for people and they went over big. I love doing baskets and filling them with gifts I've purchased and always a handmade item.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
When I say the teacup in the picture I posted I thought it looked like you. Just so sweet. It looked like something you would have...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It was very cute Jess! I actually have floral teacups. In one I have a faery sitting in it on top of moss.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm on e-bay looking at paintings. I'll never get of of there. LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ebay. LOL

Almost all of my little jewelry comes from there. You can't beat the prices!!!

Heck, I've already started Christmas shopping. These were $.99 a piece with shipping!!! I got all the different colors.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Oooooh, pretty!!!!!!!!! Damn, don't even get me started on jewelry! LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Quantum12

I hope You will be able to find another job soon after Q! I hope the best for You...

(Did I read that right, that your place of employ will be closing up?)

Yes closing but we have know for a while. When one door closes another opens. I think I found a open door today!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Beautiful.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Continued from page 29

As the elf reflected on the past, her companions burst into song.

"I've paid my dues time after time
I've done my sentence, but committed no crime
And bad mistakes, I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through.

We are the champions my friends
and we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers 'cause we are the champions
of the world..."

Night looked at them stunned. She certainly wasn't expecting a song. "Where did that come from?" she asked. The companions looked just as stunned as she was. "I don't know, it just popped in my head." replied Hugo. They all nodded. The forest boy Garren said that it was by Queen. "What Queen?" asked Night. "The band." said Pesky. "A what? A band called Queen? Whatever are you talking about?" They all looked at one another and shrugged.

Night Star burst out laughing. "That was quite...amazing actually." Pesky clapped her hands. "Does this mean we'll go on an adventure?" she asked. "We'll go... somewhere my little friend." replied Night with a smile. White fluffy clouds drifted by, making shapes in the sky. One looked like a dragon, one looked like a giant smiling face. They all lay in the grass looking up and taking turns trying to make out pictures in the sky.

edit on 27-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Glad that you have found an open door Q!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Woohoo! So glad you found an open door! That's awesome
@night that entry was sooooo cute!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Great story!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Woohoo! So glad you found an open door! That's awesome
@night that entry was sooooo cute!

Haha! Thanks! I had to get the elf out of her depression somehow.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh Q, you posted at the same time I did. LOL! Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Martin felt silly being changed into a pixie like that. She needed to get away from The Shed or she was afraid what might happen to said pixie. She figured as long as she stayed close she should be able to stay out of too much trouble.

As she wondered around she saw an amazing looking sled type thing. “Hmmmm, I wonder what this is for.” Martin walked around looking at all sides. It was beautiful with all of its flashing buttons and twirly gadgets.

Stepping in to get a closer look Martin noticed that a strange humming noise seemed to be coming from underneath the dash. Martin sat on the seat so she could see under the dashboard and heard:
“All Aboard! Quantum’s Time Traveling shall begin!”
“What!?!” Martin yelled “Who’s Quantum and where are we going!?!” but it was too late. She could see the streaks of stars as they flew past her on her ride to…well she wasn’t quite sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Martin felt silly being changed into a pixie like that. She needed to get away from The Shed or she was afraid what might happen to said pixie. She figured as long as she stayed close she should be able to stay out of too much trouble.

As she wondered around she saw an amazing looking sled type thing. “Hmmmm, I wonder what this is for.” Martin walked around looking at all sides. It was beautiful with all of its flashing buttons and twirly gadgets.

Stepping in to get a closer look Martin noticed that a strange humming noise seemed to be coming from underneath the dash. Martin sat on the seat so she could see under the dashboard and heard:
“All Aboard! Quantum’s Time Traveling shall begin!”
“What!?!” Martin yelled “Who’s Quantum and where are we going!?!” but it was too late. She could see the streaks of stars as they flew past her on her ride to…well she wasn’t quite sure.

As we streaked away Martin was busy trying to use her mad IT skills to figure out this time machine. I explained to Martin that where this buggy is from we don't need IT skills. This ride works off your mind. I had Martin think of a time she would like to travel to.

As the time machine quickly corrected course to 2316 my space hat flew away. Poof we arrived in the year 2316 with a hard landing breaking a time strut.

Martin took us to the black beach in Maui. We were shocked at the lack of humans. Mostly little human looking droids were walking around the beach serving drinks to the non droids.

We started talking to other time travelers and met some people from 2716 who were telling us that they were here to fix a problem in their future timeline. We asked what had happened. They explained that the computer revolution of this year will take over earth in 2716.

I explained that Martin IS an IT genius. The others time travelers begged for Martins help. More soon!
edit on 6 27 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah Quant that was awesome!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join