It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night!

Still searching in the forum for the dreams LOL

Back to pages 28 and beyond. I haven't been there in so long (that far back!).

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Have a good rest Chirp, I am going to watch a band play. Walking distance no drink and drive lol.

Good!
Have fun and enjoy!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hope you find it Honey! Still loving that avatar!!!!!

Kaelci and Zazz, I know you are lurking. Stop that! LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
*looks left, looks right, giggles and throws a story onto the table before running away into the shadows*

Kaelci had been seated by the window for the past few days, staring out into the depths of the distant forest, wondering at what direction should be taken in regards to her lost friend and newfound enemy. She had brought both herself and Darien to the Shed in an attempt to ponder the future while protected by the magic of the safe haven, but she had been left alone to think of these things by herself.

Darien had been spending far too much time with the mischievous inhabitants of the Shed, and it was about time that the man helped her!

With a determined sigh, she hefted herself up from her seat and travelled down the spiral steps of her illusory tower, finally spying Darien to the side of the lounge surrounded by fluttering wings and pixie dust… ever the charmer he had enchanted even the infamous pixies!

She refused to smile at this occurrence, they needed to be serious! She knew that he didn’t care one whit for Sita, but even he agreed that they must find a way to eradicate the darkness from the forest! She was certain that the answer lay in defeating Azothinne, the spider lord, however, the question remained… how does one defeat a spider near four times the size of a man?

Kaelci strode towards Darien and grabbed him by the arm of his robes, swiftly pulling him into the corner away from his little friends.

“Darien, I knew that you and the pixies would get along famously… but, there are things that we must discuss!”

He smiled down at her, a twinkle in his eye, a dimple fixed amidst his cheek, and spoke most clearly for someone she assumed was full of Fizzy Faerie Firewater.

“Discuss? But whatever could we possibly speak of? I already know exactly what we must do.”

“Oh? And what would that be?”

“Clearly, in order to terminate the life of a giant spider, one would require a giant shoe.”

She stood before him with her eyes widening, her mouth agape, before bursting out into gales of laughter.

“You have been spending too much time with the pixies!”

However, Darien simply smiled his cheerful grin and watched her as she laughed.

“That may be so, but I am confident of this solution. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a date with that little pink haired lady over yonder.”

He gave her a wink and strode away, calling out loudly as he departed.

“We’ll leave on the ‘morrow.”

Kaelci shook her head, forcing herself to hide her snide smile, determined to retain her serious composure and not fall into his ridiculous spell, and swiftly walked out the back entrance of the Shed, staring up at the moonlit sky and wondering just what Darien was planning.

Giant shoe, indeed.

edit on 27 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Perfect!!!!

Thank you lady!

When I saw your name i just knew you'd been up to something.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

There was a disturbance in the force.

I sensed a thousand voices calling out! In dire need of a story! A splash of colour for the Shed's walls!
Hehe.

You're welcome!
*hugs*

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Kaelci and Zazz, I know you are lurking. Stop that! LOL

Hahahah!
I just saw this!

How brilliantly amazing

Hello Miss Night!

I wasn't doing -much- lurking, honest. I left a story behind!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yay! Kaelci,Thank you Sweetie! We needed some color and a good story entry!

My mind is like mud. Not sure how to proceed in my story yet.

Chirp, you're still up?
edit on 27-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Yay! Kaelci,Thank you Sweetie! We needed some color and a good story entry!
My mind is like mud. Not sure how to proceed in my story yet.
Chirp, you're still up?

It will come Night, your story.

I'm up for a bit more and then 2nd attempt at sleep after rereading Kaelci's story.

I wish the Spider Lord would turn nice so he didn't have to die!
;(

((hugs))

To All!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ATS is being silly for me this afternoon
took me about 50 clicks to place a star upon thee just before. *shakes fist*.
Sadly, the spider lord must be defeated! His presence is darkening the beloved forests of Accasia!

I hope though that I assisted with some dreams for you tonight

a reply to: Elfie!
Your story will come!

I just hope mine doesn't end up with another 20 chapters roaming around the caves mindlessly before something exciting happens LOL.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Chirp, it's a spider, it must die! Besides, it's HUGE!

Kaelci, the chapters here are endless, so have a ball with your story! We never tire of hearing it. You must save the Shedlands because Elfie has no clue what's going on and might find trouble elsewhere. I have no clue yet.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The excitement never ends!

Deep within the bowels of the earth, hidden about the dark and twisting caverns, lurks the dastardly spider lord and his new Silver Queen; his very presence darkening the forest and causing the unnatural slumber of a thousand forest creatures! Meanwhile there are ghost pirates along the sandy shores, aliens in the very mountains, and aliens -over- the very mountains!

And in the middle of all this resides a handful of wandering heroes, destined to cleanse the land of all evil and retain the magic of realm.

An elven maid who has lost much yet has gained much more, her friends by her side, the possibilities before her; endless.

edit on 27 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wow! That was amazing!!!!! Inspiring my dear lady!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Have a magical day Sheddites!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!! How are we today? Did everyone survive the weekend? I am back at my desk with coffee, trying to get woke up.

Syx – Thank you so much for checking on Skid! That makes me feel MUCH better!!

Hello to everyone else!!! I will work my way through the messages I missed this weekend. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I see we moved into a new home.
Good morning everyone!
I had an awesome monday morning. I checked my email and to my surprise I was declared a winner for a contest I entered last week.
I won a ZEISS VR One headset! cant wait to hook my drone up to it to fly around underground.
zeissvrone.tumblr.com...

I hope everyone is having an awesome start to their monday morning as well!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Congratulations!!! How awesome!!! I hope you enjoy your new toy!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I cant wait for it to come in the mail!

Man did we ever have some insane weather here on the weekend. Torrential down pour. Flooded the city. There was a picture of a guy paddling a canoe to the beer store on the front page of the paper hahah.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Did you and dad get to chat with dad this weekend?

Parts of WV got 10 inches of rain last week. It was just awful..full houses floating down the river.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yup, touched base with him. Have a boat load of information i have to send his way this morning

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here is some of our flooding.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join