It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Some turtles like playing ball.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Lol that turtle is silly! Mine is small and stays underwater too much.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Are there dryer places in her tank? I'm not really sure how much a turtle usually stays under water.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

She has a dry area to goto but she only goes there to eat. I hope she is not sick. She has done this for a year. I almost burried her alive a few weeks ago. I thought she was dead. She was alive lol

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Painted Turtle Health Provided with suitable housing and diet, painted turtles are active and energetic pets. But as with any animal, illness and disease can affect them. Some indicators of health problems include: swollen or sunken eyes; listing or inability to submerge; gaping or frothing at the mouth, or bubbles in the nose; excessive basking or refusal to enter the water; inability or refusal to feed; asymmetrical or irregular growth; obvious discoloration or open wounds on the skin or shell; or any other abnormal appearance or behavior. If your painted turtle exhibits any of these problems, veterinary attention is recommended. Be sure to use a vet that specializes in turtles and tortoises, or at least reptiles and exotic animals. A list of reptile vets can be found here.

Reptile care

The painted turtle is an aquatic (water) turtle. It spends the majority of it's time swimming and the rest of the time eating and basking on a dry rock in the sun. The care of painted turtles is much more like a fish in that they need a tank almost entirely filled with water in addition to the reptile lighting set up.
Turtles as pets

I guess they normally spend a lot of time in the water. She may be okay. I heard you thought she'd died. I'm glad somebody said something and you didn't bury her.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Lol thank you for the info. JustMike told me she was hibernating. So I took her out and put her in a bowl of water. She woke up lol. I put the shovel away.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You're welcome. Good thing Mike said something then.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hey Ms. Chirp!! Had a pretty fun day even with the rain, the thunder, and the tornadoes.
Didn't really get much in the way of the two layer cake . It kind of fell apart when apart when we got it out of the oven. Even with the rain, we still got to cookout on the grill!

Other than that, I did manage to get out Wednesday evening and catch a few trains.

Eastbound freight being passed by an empty coal train.

One of them there trailer trains thundering west towards the Midwest......

a reply to: Night Star

Sorry about your rat Ms. Lorri.
(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

She's in a much better place now.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Great videos!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Happy belated birthday. I was wondering how you were out that way.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Thanks mane!!

I've been doing pretty well actually. We've been good here for the most part even though most of the state got flooded out a couple of weeks ago.
edit on 10-7-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm glad all is well there. I worried about the flooding out there. It wasn't bad here. The internet went out and that was all. Well, that and the driveway for wrecked.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thanks Chooch Honey! I am so sorry I didn't realize it was your Birthday on the 4th!!!!!!! I would have made you a thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So, it was bad enough I lost my precious pet today, but my antique mirror that belonged to my Grandmother and was one of my prized possessions fell and the fancy wooden top broke in two pieces! I cried all over again. I hardly have anything that belonged to her, so this really got to me. My Husband was washing the walls and I took the mirror and cleaned it up and when I went to hang it, the nail wasn't in very well. It was always that way, we have old crappy walls, but the mirror never fell, until today.

This is not my day!!!!! Then earlier when I went to take the garbage out, the landlords or workers filled the trash bins to the top. They've been renovating like crazy. So I have garbage bags that I couldn't even put in any bins. If any animals get to the garbage, I aint cleaning it up!
I sat in my swing outside thinking of Mousie and then my parents and all the people and pets I have lost through time. I'm just a mess today. Thank God I get out of the house tomorrow with my friend!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Sorry for your bad day, I know bad days are tough. I have had many in my life too. Tomorrow will be a better day for you. The sun shines on good people, your a good person!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Could you get some wood glue and glue the pieces back together?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks Q!

Skid, my Husband is going to try and fix it for me. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hey Night.

Sorry your having such a bad day. Booooooooo!

I have been working so much, I really have very little time to visit.

Thinking good thoughts for you all.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I miss you Kat! Always so good to see you when you have the time to stop in! HUGS!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hugs Back ((((((Hugs))))))!!!

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join