It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There really is no reason for the government to redact this. No reason at all. Unless...what if the government's interests in this case were not those of the people. Imagine that!

I know you were being sarcastiic by the way.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
That is true deflection, even if I agree with the premise.

So you're saying this post should be taken seriously?

Yeah, he probably thanked the administration for all the free stuff, education and food for him and his brothers in arms. Then stated he and his brothers were now strong and healthy to attack by the thousands!

Sorry, but this is amateur BS. Honestly, all I see here, based on the stars on posts like this one, is just one big circle jerk devoid of any sort of rational thought. It's my mistake for thinking there was serious thoughtful discussion here.
edit on 20-6-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Stay home on the 4th of July folks...Ramadan ends on the 5th....

Slightly off topic, but still pertaining to further false flags of this nature...
Now that you mention the 4th July, there have been 'drills' in preparation for an 'event' in Houston TX around 4th July.
That's all I know. Keep diligent!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
I apologize for posting here, but this thread is the closest in relation to the subject matter.

I guess I could start my own thread, but I am still a noob, and have not ever done that yet *blush*

Anyway, I hope this does not interrupt your good discussion. If anyone could find a link to that supposed video, I would be thankful, because I did not get to see it before it was deleted from Facebook.

this might be what you are looking for.....got it from YT

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

No, i said the opposite...

How did you miss that? I said "even if I agree with the premise".

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Okay, I thought you were saying I was deflecting by saying the post shouldn't be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Yeah, he probably thanked the administration for all the free stuff, education and food for him and his brothers in arms. Then stated he and his brothers were now strong and healthy to attack by the thousands!

These kinds of posts with stars is a reminder of who we're dealing with on ATS. And why they shouldn't be taken seriously.

Oh so now someone is TRYING to disparage ATS members.

The only people that shouldn't be take 'seriously' is the administration defenders, and out right fascism of selective editing of a barbaric event.

A honest conversation can't be had until there is HONESTY.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Everybody should be taken seriously. Let us not forget who we are. Just because we disagree that doesn't mean they are wrong.

In this case though...they are wrong fundamentally.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I know who I am.

I am a 'mass murder' just waiting to happen so my guns need banned.

I am a terrorists because I am a 'right winger' that's also a 'christian'.

Things people like Obama, and Lynch, and the defenders of the absolute nonsense of selectivly editing 911 calls would be thumping like crazy.

Like we saw during the Charleston church shooting.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yeah Neo, that's of course one way of putting it. It's not really an honest or accurate way of putting it, but one way, nonetheless.

So, let's start with honesty: "What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said.

And your stance is to spread the killer's propaganda? I personally don't care either way. I understand why they choose not to. I don't see any substantive reason to believe a conspiracy is hidden on the tape... I don't think you guys are interested in real explanations though, so I'll leave you to your fantasies.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So, let's start with honesty: "What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said.

Absolute rubbish.

But hey feel free to keep ignoring the elephant in the room.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have learned that I can not get involved in the gun debate. I am not a US resident and as such what I opine is irrelevant.

This particular subject I feel goes much deeper than the gun debate. It is at the heart of what we call society, and what we wish to protect.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, are we all happy now? The full transcript is released and we can all feel okay now?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

GOOD!!

They should have done that the first time!!!

Now they're going to spend time having to walk back why they didn't do this initially.

(shaking head)

However, like I said earlier, it was only a matter of time. The sad part is, now it's a trust issue going forward.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Nope!

Not even close!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why, what's missing-- you just said 'GOOD' above. What's the problem now?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

So, are we all happy now? The full transcript is released and we can all feel okay now?

You must be crushed by this news.

I say publish everything !!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well folks. It was nice knowing all of you, even those of you with whom I disagree.

The possibility that ATS will be no more on top of what we see here in this case?

The enemies are no longer at the gates, they are inside the walls and manning the weapons that are supposed to protect us from attack. In fact, it would appear as though we have been infiltrated for quite some time. The protective capabilities of our country have been turned against it's citizens rather than those who would do harm to our way of life.

Those who are tasked with upholding the law are, instead, steadily doing their level best at undermining the last vestiges of liberty in the possession of the American people and handing the keys to our enemies.

The general public has been dumbed down through common core education and the insistence upon standardized testing, a whole host of additives/preservatives/chemicals have replaced actual nutritious content in most of what we term 'food,' many people are now, will so be, or have recently been on a plethora of mind/mood altering pyschotropics that have side effects which are worse than the supposed disease the proscription is supposed to treat, society has been directed and distracted by celebrity gossip and/or sports fanaticism, it has further been divided by pushing ideologies that purposely distort issues (racism/sexism/bathroom useage/gender identity issues, etc.) and bring people to the edge of emotional anarchy which results in never ending arguments based upon the false notion that if you're not on my side, you're the enemy.

Now our government is telling us that they and only they are the arbiters of what we are allowed to know in regards to events which have an impact upon our entire country because, culture...

And we have people defending these actions.

The tree of justice is looking mighty parched.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'm not crushed at all. I don't care either way. All I said is I understood why they didn't want to release the killer's pledges and propaganda. Now they decide to, what do I care.

As long as you guys are happy now and done with your circle jerk of conspiracy, I'm happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join