It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You second that? Really... It's all one big cover up to protect Obama's legacy?

You don't selectively edit 911 calls unless your trying to COVER UP something.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said.

Why do you and others deflect or ignore this?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: roadgravel

I see it as being more sinister and calculated.

I see it as not being "allowed" to hear the truth, as opposed to not being able to "handle" the truth. This is social engineering. "Handle" is a verb in this context, and I believe this government is using social engineering to make people believe 'they' are the only ones allowed to "handle" anything. Therefore, they manipulate the truth so there's nothing left for people to 'handle'.

Brilliant and to the point!

'Not being "allowed" to hear the truth denotes having already rolled on one's back and submitted to the "authorities".

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
We know he said that!!!! Not hearing it doesn't make it not happen.

Does out government just sit their head in the sand when they don't like what they hear or see....Oh that's right...They do!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said.

Because the FOIA does not allow for that.
Had she called it "national security" then fine, FOIA allows for that.
For deciding what constitutes propaganda no it does not. Lynch does not have that power.
Why are you ignoring what the law says?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It s just horrible how Orwellian politics have become. Doublespeak in full front.

There was a lunatic, in England a person with a long history of mental illness who was just recently in a psychiatric clinic. He killed a politican. Some eyewitness allegedly heard him saying something like "Britain out" - this is all over the news on fast repeat and BREXIT supporters are blamed.

VS:

Guy shoots and kills 50 people, injures another 50, pledges allegience to islamic terrorist groups, was already 3 times under investigation because of islamic extremism but "this has nothing to do with radical islam"

Utterly utterly disgusting and very obviously agenda driven.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am neither deflecting nor ignoring that. I am flat out saying this is wrong.

As a strategy it is a strategy of the weak. It stinks of fear. It literally says we are scared of you.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We are literally witnessing revisionist history taking place in real-time!

Unbelievable! ! Orwell just rolled over a couple times in his grave!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To me it seems simple. Like I mentioned before, the Fed might of been caught in a lie when they stated that he was a crazy loon who wanted allegiance to multiple opposing groups. The transcripts might of exposed this lie and were redacted for that reason.
edit on 20-6-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

We are not ignoring it or deflecting anything....what we are doing is calling it what it is....BS!!!!! Radical Islamic Terrorism is all over the airwaves, internet and newsprint.....c'mon, get real. You do not redact the truth and then change words to make it sound like it is something else unless you are trying to cover up something.

We are all grown ups.....by publishing the 'real' tapes, people then can hear the real HATE they have for the infidels and then make us want to fight back and put down this terrorism........ignoring it, as Obama has done at every turn, btw how is that JV team doing?? Is just plain ignorance and WE are hear to Deny Ignorance, not support it.
edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: sentence structure

edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

New release - not redacted - what is interesting is that they are still not releasing transcripts from other 911 calls, or the calls between the negotiators with OPD and Mateen...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No one is ignoring it. They already "further proclaimed this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups and his propaganda" when they announced again and again he pledged allegiance to terrorists groups and killed 50 people in their name.

They want to keep his actual words private for some other reason.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Makes You wonder if He actually said it.

Especially on hearsay alone!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: joemoe

New release - not redacted

Ha! I wondered if they were going to do that to appease people and make them forget the fact that they are only releasing a transcript and not the actual audio.

I've said since I first read that they were going to release edited transcripts, that nothing less than the full audio recordings should be accepted by the public.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

So far he only pledged to ISIS from that transcript. I wonder if they will release the rest.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I wonder why the dispatcher never asked what his emergency was.

link   
deleted...duplicate

edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

link   
As Hillary says... "Redacted or Not, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!?!". We know what the terrorists want, and Trump will start the process of eliminating their threat in this country.

link   
Hmm, Censorship. Just another step towards the Totalitarian State.

I'm confident pretty sure fictitious crime stats will be published to suit the narrative that the powers that be have chosen (you know, more so than they are already).

All criminals will be described as belonging to certain domestic, non-violent political groups.

This is how it begins. If you can't see what is happening I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should just pray and hope you are not one of the groups they come for.
edit on -050002pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

Why are people IGNORING this?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join