It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 calls will be edited to remove references to "Islamic terrorism".

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Respond to what I said or not at all... your weird little spiraling tangent is not even part of the discussion.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

For people who hate Radical Islam, you do a good job defending their propaganda

Cough,Cough.

Jihadi Militants Ban Smoking And Guns In Conquered Territories

For a group of people that supposedly hates ISIS 'propaganda' sure are bending over backwards to push ISIS propaganda.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What sort of SWAT team waits 3 hours to go in knowing there's dozens of casualties bleeding to death?
I thought the 5 minute delay at Sandy Hook was unpardonable but this goes way beyond the pale.
Either they are supremely incompetent or were told to wait by "higher ups" in order to increase the body count.
I don't think there's a lesser of 2 evils here.
1 basic question I'm sure will never be asked by the media nor divulged willingly by authorities.

As for the transcripts I'm sure it will be studiously avoided there as well.

Im scratching my head at this.

This was one lone nut.

Surely SWAT could have stormed in ad soon ad they got there and shot the SOB.

link   

I did just that, I even quoted you.

link   

Take this quote:

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Can you not see the inherent hypocrisy and absolutely ridiculous nature of this statement? Peace be upon the prophet...I did the shootings?

What are we trying to protect here? Are we saying that people are so far gone as to see the words of an obviously mentally distorted psychopath as some kind of calling? The people who would do such a thing are already too far gone, can't you see that?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

One would think those mass drone attacks, and arming regimes in the ME.

Do more to recruit terrorists than a 911 call.

There is no legitimate excuse for this orwellianism.

edit on 20-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: thenightisours

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Jonjonj
...but the fact that the editing is politically motivated-as opposed to concerns about national security, operational security and such- is the cause for concern here, isn't it? What about all those cases that are not so high profile?

Where is said fact stated or proven, please? Maybe I missed that somewhere along the way.

Do they have to tell you anything at all about this case and the ongoing investigation? No.

Don't you think the families of the victims deserve to know? Or the neighbors of these bastards should know? What about the families of the victims of San Bernadino, or the Boston Marthon Bombings or the Americans that were beheaded or the American femaie aid worker in Syria that was raped repeatedly and then murdered by these bastard Radical Islamic Terrorists?
This Radical Islamic Terrorist swore his allegiance to Al bagdhadi, to ISIS, to the fight against America and did it all in the name of Allah...the peaceful religion.
You cannot be that dense....this is a war, a war on everything that America stands for. Freedom of speech, life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and the right to bear arms to protect ourselves, not for some Radicals Islamist to abuse our laws and use them against us.......WAKE UP....YES we have a right to know the truth.

Are you so sure the families are not be apprised to the extent that they can be?

If publishing things that might impede an investigation or warn those being investigated, I'm sure the families would understand.

You don't need to know a damn thing at this point.

Hiding facts or names that are under investigation would make sense and I would be fine with that.........BUT then don't release a damn thing.....INSTEAD, they released a transcript that redacted only references to Allah, which they replaced with the word god, what a load of crap, they redacted his support of Al Baghdadi, and support for ISIS and all references for his fight against the infidels....in the name of Allah and the Islamic state...........they did not release anything indicative to other people, possible other hits, NO, they released a heavily redacted 911 call that made references to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria ISIS, and Allah.

So, go ahead, you don't want to know the truth, can't handle the truth. Go your merry way, nothing your or I can do about it anyway.....it's all one big cover-up to protect Obama's legacy which is one big pile SH^T!!!!!!
edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

edit on 20-6-2016 by thenightisours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

it's all one big cover-up to protect Obama's legacy which is one big pile SH^T!!!!!!

I second that.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Take this quote:

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

"Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings."

The DOJ changed the word "ALLAH" to "GOD"

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you're implying about my position?

I'm not trying to protect anything. I agree, the guy is crazy, dumb, filled with hate and ignorance.

Regarding if others will see it as a calling, hell yes. Crazy attracts crazy. The people who might do such a thing are not necessarily too far gone. Radicalization is a process. We don't need to help it along. Generally speaking, you don't help the enemy spread his propaganda.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"The DOJ changed the word "ALLAH" to "GOD"

Exactly. So instead of truth, we get lies. Instead of 'preventing ISIS from making propaganda with Mateen's words,' we get U.S. government propaganda.

It's outrageous. And it's outrageous how anyone can defend this.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You second that? Really... It's all one big cover up to protect Obama's legacy? SO was the shooting part of the cover-up, or is it only the redacted propaganda that's the cover-up? And how does it protect his legacy?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You second that? Really... It's all one big cover up to protect Obama's legacy? SO was the shooting part of the cover-up, or is it only the redacted propaganda that's the cover-up? And how does it protect his legacy?

I guess we will never know how deep the corruption goes because too many people only demand transparency when 'the other political party' decides to hide information.

One thing is for sure, not one word of what we've been told about this shooting, by the government, can be taken at face value.

edit on 20-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I'm not sure what you're implying about my position?

I'm not trying to protect anything. I agree, the guy is crazy, dumb, filled with hate and ignorance.

Regarding if others will see it as a calling, hell yes. Crazy attracts crazy. The people who might do such a thing are not necessarily too far gone. Radicalization is a process. We don't need to help it along. Generally speaking, you don't help the enemy spread his propaganda.

I have to ask, where have you been since 2001?
Since crazy attracts crazy, and letting the audio out would spread propaganda, then WHY, every 9/11 since 2001, or the London bombings of 7/7, do they get replayed on the 24/7 news channels?

You don't think the largest terror attack would inspire nutjobs?

So the media and government have zero problem marking that day, or the Boston bombings, when ever they can envoke it?
But this time is different?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

One would think those mass drone attacks, and arming regimes in the ME.

Do more to recruit terrorists than a 911 call.

There is no legitimate excuse for this orwellianism.

This is not talked about enough. The whole Arab Spring was an operation by Obama and Crooked Hillary. They had a gun shipping operation in Libya, to send guns, ammo, explosisves through Turkey then to Al Qaeda in Syria to try and overthrow Syrian dictator Bassar al-Assad. Tunisia, Lybia/Benghazi, Egypt and Syria was Obama's and Clinton's effort to have the Muslim Brotherhood take over.....ummm Huma Abedin, yep that is right. Partially funded by Saudi Arabia........but the whole thing fell apart after the JV team gave the big finger to the infidels Obama and Clinton and ran with the guns, money and christian slaves........

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wonder had a radical Christian gone done the same thing, and made a 911 call asserting his allegiance to the westboro baptist church and to Fred phelps, would they redact those facts? I think not. They are simply distancing this from an organised effort backed by ilsam, order to make it a deranged closet gay Muslim acting on his own... And it will be remembered this way...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am not implying anything about your position. As I stated I understand your take on the issue.

If anything I am saying that in this case the position you and others have taken is fundamentally flawed. By extension so is that of the government.

The negatives of public feeling far outweigh any possible advantages that I can see.

Absolutely nothing can be gained by changing the facts here. One has to wonder about the motive.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Jonjonj because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Of course they do.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why would they edit those calls?, to maybe cover up the fact the guy never even said what somebody claimed he did?.

Sounds just about par for the course....

And the masses will eat it up.

Like Candy.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So not only did they redact items, but they also actually CHANGED things too! Really?

How can anyone even begin to believe anything this administration says???

edit on 6/20/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join