It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
From Anthony Torres
email [email protected]

Freemasonry in some sense is a joke, to get to higher levels i'd have to know your intent in terms of moving up in the world. If you wish to join the illuminati you'll simply have to be the right kind of person, a person not a mason has the same chance as a 32 mason because they don't care much for your other fraternities.
Your principles and intent will pave the way and power comes to those who can understand it. Of course in life luck is also a factor.
My only personal recomendation is you learn for a reason and set out to get the facts not make them to fit what you want to beleive. Also do not let anyone tell you what the truth is or what to beleive, don't be a sheeple do your homework.

PS i'm not illuminati but i'm thinking of trying to join.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"I never lose hope success is psychological, the world is volatile and the street is my education, shaping the nation like the blueprint of a mason".

Why would a secret society reveal their secret?

definition of secret: hidden: designed to elude detection; "a hidden room or place of concealment such as a priest hole"; "a secret passage"; "the secret compartment in the desk"

Come on guys, we all know that there is not one genuine person who is actually part of the illuminati here, why would they bother, materiliastic possessions are irrelevant, what's left when you're dead?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Serving LUCIFER? Great! Just Great!
But Jesus isn't real right?
Remember you don't live long on the planet, Do you really want to serve this?
There is NO TURNING BACK and we all know how the story ENDS!
It has already happened, It's already been written and WE ARE JUST WALKING THROUGH IT! The choice is YOURS. This is the GREATEST TEST OF THE SOUL!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
My name is David, I'm 33 years old. I have been intrigued with masonic belief for a some time now and would like to know more about it. Although I have heard that to become one you have to ask one, and then I've been told BY masons that I have to be asked... All this is beginning to confuse me as I am adamant on my goal to learn about the mysteries, and become a better man as they promise. I know I must first be accepted, but the problem is I can't find someone whos willing to take the time to review me and find out if I am Acceptable. I have plenty of time for study and I have never ( at the risk of sounding of sounding like a fanatic) wanted something more in my life. I study related content all the time, I don't know whats appropriate to say so I won't say anything but I have spoken with a mason recently (co-worker) about some things and as far as I was told and the converstions I've had apparently I was not as ignorant as most and was told I was on the right track... unfortunately he quit after 3 weeks. I never had the time to ask him about recieving the light.... I am at a loss and your kind is rare as far as I can tell, except for license plates, (picture me chasing someone to ask them in my car) rings, (not really sure about asking a stranger, might scare him) and lodges in my area... I lived a not so great life, I did some bad things and don't have the perfect record I should have, I really just want to know if I can join, and if so someone can help me....

sincerely true, the hopefully brother

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
could you please send me a email, network dude? I would like to respond to your post but as I am a new member I have to post 20 times...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Will any of you tell me some secrets if you join the Illuminati?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join