It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ley lines are the earth energy currents,they are everywhere..just as the water and wind have currents..and our bodies nerves and blood.
along these lines there are ancient sites and uptodate..the energy influences us and we can influence it...

such as reality..
first you must dream it then you must see it and then believe it.
through your thoughts we can be powerful,more so than most do understand or ever will...everyone seems to be looking outside of themselfs for the answers for god etc...
and what they get is illusion
everything we need to know is right there before us,first you must learn how to really see

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
how could i join the masons?

if its possible please email me at [email protected]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom
  • You can ask those questions inside the restricted area at the Masonic Lodge chat room, but you'll need a Masonic password to gain entrance. The restricted area is here (as you can see, it is password protected).

• To be granted the password, you'll have to take -- and pass -- a Masonic test. It is designed to keep the non-Masons out of the restricted area. Instructions for the test are here. If you're granted access to the restricted area, then we can discuss this more.

is there a way someone can join the masons if there not a member?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yxboom

is there a way one could join the masons if there not a member?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wellwhatnow

is there a way one could join the masons if your not a member?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thats an odd question. It doesn't make any sense. You are not a member of any organization before you join it, so how can you be a member before you join it?

If you mean how can you be a member: call your local lodge and ask. Just make sure ahead of time you do so not for mercenary motives, and you put your trust in God.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I literally just sat here for like 30 minutes laughing hysterically. You people have go to stop dredging this stuff up, my dog is becoming terrified of my maniacal laughter at some of this stuff

[edit on 15-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Okay no. 1. If you have no idea about the history of the masons, illum.. You are incredibly ignorant for joining (even at the lowest levels) a group which is primarily satanic and core, and has only done bad to this world as a whole . (Forget all the sponsored hospitals...). They don't count when the highest levels have caused the deaths of Millions over the course of history.

No. 2. You do not just walk up and JOIN THE ILLUMINATI! You dummies, lol.
Think Rothchilds. Maybe if your family is INCREDIBLY important and you become a rhodes scholar you may be brought into the close knit families who control over 1/2 of the world money.

Otherwise ha! Good luck. Why would u possibly want to anyway. We are out to FIGHT AGAINST THE CONTROLLERS! Not become them!

I would suggest you start reading about the history of this society.
Then f you want to stay a member of Freemasonry good on ya.

The people at the lowest levels do no harm. It may as well be a rotary club.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If this site really is about truthseeking, then why is there a mason only section on this site????

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutoftheBoxthinker
If this site really is about truthseeking, then why is there a mason only section on this site????

Where is the mason-only section?

If anything ATS is more about investigating and exposing masonry rather than promoting it. Take a look at the notes at the top of this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
If anything ATS is more about investigating and exposing masonry rather than promoting it.

It's a matter of perspective. ATS offers a lot of fringe disinformation, which doesn't really help offering an objective insight into the less positive aspects of freemasonry. A mason-only section at this site only confirms my suspicion that ATS is a disinformation site. After all, I can't imagine why a side truely decidated to exposing masonry rather than promoting it would offer such a section.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It's a matter of perspective. ATS offers a lot of fringe disinformation, which doesn't really help offering an objective insight into the less positive aspects of freemasonry. A mason-only section at this site only confirms my suspicion that ATS is a disinformation site. After all, I can't imagine why a side truely decidated to exposing masonry rather than promoting it would offer such a section.

Perhaps you will find Freemasonrywatch.org more to your liking as it most definately dedicated to denouncing, rather then 'promoting', as you seem to think that Above Top Secret is doing, Masonry.

Personally, I enjoy dialouge and debate, but there are some who feel otherwise. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Perhaps you will find Freemasonrywatch.org more to your liking as it most definately dedicated to denouncing, rather then 'promoting', as you seem to think that Above Top Secret is doing, Masonry.

I prefer objective information and free access for all. This site offers neither and I don't see how Freemasonrywatch.org is supposed to be an alternative.

Please explain how a masonic-only section contributes to denying ignorance. IMO, all it actually does, is keeping the masses ignorant of the relevant facts while allowing the most ludicrous disinformation to be spread in the public sections.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Personally, I enjoy dialouge and debate

So do I.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Please explain how a masonic-only section contributes to denying ignorance. IMO, all it actually does, is keeping the masses ignorant of the relevant facts while allowing the most ludicrous disinformation to be spread in the public sections.
Please show where there's a masonic-only section of ATS. I know of no such area. The Secret Societies forum discusses other groups besides the Masons; of the mods that control the Secret Societies forum, only one is a Mason (though there's another mod who's also a Mason who chimes in from time to time, but he doesn't moderate this area...)

The fact that there's a square and compasses, along with the letter G in the icon for this section of the site does not make it Masons only (if it did, how would you be posting here?) It simply indicates that often Masonry is the first "secret society" that comes to mind when such a topic comes up, being ~300 years old or more, and having a fair amount of public exposure in those three centuries.

So what's this "Mason-only" you keep going on about?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I just reread the first posts of this thread and I think I misinterpreted what was said at the second post. Nevermind what I said.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
the kol : o news

metronews.ca

vancouver news

This is the newsmagazine of my peoples native eskimoe rezervation . There are photos of dead and living historical faces who live on my peoples primary and secondary rez . The photo of the young lady mouskateer on page 17 of the paper died soon after that photo was takin . She was an EMS pilot like my mother and her father, my grandad , the EMS translatros fly in the planes above and they speak a potential 6 languages to translate . They speak first grey and commoner then german , british , italian and russia . The aboriginal men of alaska translate asian and french canuck do the rest . This young poster girl of amerikan teens and an Evrit washington native told you on TV " I may be Sturgis daughter "

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The illuminati does not exist.
We are all products of our own design

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Even though i could not and would not join, it would be interesting to see, the illuminatis most powerful rituals, and what they do there and just to see it.

I wonder if people would be foked up from it, i just wonder if it would fok peoples head up. There must be guys like mr crowley still here, on this planet working in secret, at the top of the pyramid.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 9/15/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Masons are illuminati puppets.Im not even the 33rd yet its funny how much one can find on their own and know more then one of such high rank. Masons( this isint all masons) leak alot.It supprises me how many high level masons I give new information that they previously had no clue about.Like The rosslyn motet. Masons built the damn church ( St. Clair) and most masons dont even know about the stave block code that is a musical incription. Then they run back to their lodges tell the head mason and call me and tell me how amazed they were. tsk tsk Have fun with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom
  • You can ask those questions inside the restricted area at the Masonic Lodge chat room, but you'll need a Masonic password to gain entrance. The restricted area is here (as you can see, it is password protected).

• To be granted the password, you'll have to take -- and pass -- a Masonic test. It is designed to keep the non-Masons out of the restricted area. Instructions for the test are here. If you're granted access to the restricted area, then we can discuss this more.

I am a 3rd degree master mason and would like to join the lodge chatroom. what do i open a php file with.

David

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join