It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
Does it cost anything to become a MASON or FREEMASON
(sorry due to lack of knowledge unable to tell the difference)

Mason and Freemason are the same thing. The term "Free Mason" seems to have originated in the middle ages to denote members of the Guild Fraternity of Stonemasons, to distinguish them from Craftsmen who were serfs.

There are initiation fees, which vary from Lodge to Lodge, according to their By-Laws. Once the initiation process is complete, and the new member becomes a Master Mason, he has the option of paying annual dues or purchasing a life membership.

As in to you have to make a finacial contribution every now and then ?

Masons are only required to pay their annual dues; however, one of the first lessons a new member learns in his initiation into the Fraternity is the virtue of Charity, and it is hoped that all of our members will contribute to Masonic charities if they are able to do so. Nevertheless, all charitable contributions outside of dues are voluntary.

Most Grand Lodges set aside a certain percentage of each member's annual dues to be contributed to charity. For example, if a Brother pays $40 per year in dues, it may be that the Lodge retains $20 for its own operating expenses, and the other $20 is paid in Grand Lodge tax. The Grand Lodge may then retain $10 of this for its operating expenses, while depositing the remaining $10 in its charity fund.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
esoteric knowledge yes...elite..i dont know!
my post,,yeah i dunno..my writting has never been the best..because i say it is not the best therefore that is my reality..

if you all want to get closer to the truth..what your all looking for..
study the earth lay lines..and some other sciences i will not mention..

please excuse me for being amused with all your searching thru secret societies..i just see it as a waste of time..and giving up power..

perhaps a chosen few like me are most sensitive and innatly understand the secrets..
and that is good...for i would maybe fear for all of you and the world if everyone understood our power...you may think you would do good with it..thou you dont know..that and more than likely you would be dangerous

good luck in piercing the vail that society,religions etc has placed.

be careful to not lose your minds..death would be better

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
esoteric knowledge yes...elite..i dont know!
my post,,yeah i dunno..my writting has never been the best..because i say it is not the best therefore that is my reality..

if you all want to get closer to the truth..what your all looking for..
study the earth lay lines..and some other sciences i will not mention..

please excuse me for being amused with all your searching thru secret societies..i just see it as a waste of time..and giving up power..

perhaps a chosen few like me are most sensitive and innatly understand the secrets..
and that is good...for i would maybe fear for all of you and the world if everyone understood our power...you may think you would do good with it..thou you dont know..that and more than likely you would be dangerous

good luck in piercing the vail that society,religions etc has placed.

be careful to not lose your minds..death would be better

From the looks of it, I think it is you who has lost your mind...

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
from what i've gathred, freemasonary is an organisaion where it looks after its members or something??

What the hell is it and why is ritulism and stuff like that apart of it?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
u can lose your mind AND YOU CAN LOSE YOUR MIND..
perhaps u dont know the difference between the two..
maybe i am way wrong and this is all is just me assuming..i am not educated in this knowledge..just a quick observation and felt like speaking,maybe its just sloppy writting to you,thou may it be..yet still holds a lesson,perhaps not learned for some time

it seems there are many levels of initiation..each level more knowledge..
such is the tree of life,climbing the spiral.
i see these higher levels as being far different than what one thinks at lower levels..

i just see this as such a hinderance for the vast majority of the population..to reach the highest level..
you dont need to go thru a society..althou it may be entertaining..and help for those that need the way.
i see as it stands now,because of the holders of this knowledge...there is and has been for ages lots of negativity in the space..
so much control and manipulation..illusion..etc..evry one is caught up in drama control and power struggles..green is green and red is red.
let it go....
need to shed some light in the fourth dimension

recently i found an ancient cairne...on the chakra ley line...
the energy there did not feel well..
i was just told,by a man two yrs.later,not studying for leys and time gates..just cairnes..he went with a shaman and the shaman did not want to stay...nor did he want to seem like a fool perhaps and never explained..why.....the man thought it was funny my experience and his story..yrs apart

anyways..i am just thinking here that some general knowledge is need to be known by all on all levels..not one beter than the other....needed for the evolution of the race and the continuum.
we need to shift in consciousness

well all this just came from the blue..way out of context,
subtly pushing boundries..a little at a time.

on that note i will lose my mind and lighten up
BE FREE
IDIOTS RULE..have this dream on turtle island stop now..

best wishes on understanding the nature of nature

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
For the guy looking to get into the Illuminati (which doesn't exist by that name OFFICIALLY any more, which seems to confuse skeptics), here's a suggestion.

TO get far, you'll have to be in a situation where they can blackmail you at any time, so you don't try and bolt with any secrets, or try anything equally sneaky with the power they help you acquire.

So, step 1:
Get in a compromising situation.Photograph self, if hidden cameras are not self-evident.

Step 2: Give up your first born.

Yeah, thats a joke. Just like trying to join the Illuminati, because if you're not blood, you'll end up a pawn.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
did you know that all free mason building are on eath energy lines/ley lines..and this has a lot to do with some of the light you all search for..
you dont need to be a free mason to attain this knowledge..actually the last 5 masons i have spoken with had no clue..guess that is part of the initiation business.
with the knowledge that i attain,if in were to be accepted into a society,would i be considered a much higher degree for the knowledge i have..
perhaps i can answer that...

once you have this knowledge you can create whatever you wish before you...it is like manipulating your reality..you can change things before your very eyes.
you dont need to smoke hash as they did in the early days of society..or anything else you have been taught

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
For the guy looking to get into the Illuminati (which doesn't exist by that name OFFICIALLY any more, which seems to confuse skeptics),

Whats the official name of the old illuminati world conspiracy then?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hello,
Okay for one, no offense intended towards free2be either, however the way you mentioned numerous societies on your first post including the illuminati, it sounded as if you wanted to rush in and join every single one of them!?!?!? How much do you truly even know about the illuminati anyways??? First of all, i don't believe the masons would like it if you join 3 other secret societies as well as their own, to me this is either one of 2 things. 1) It is an act of immense immaturity and lack of knowledge, and if i had you in my society i would want you kicked ut immediately.(no offense if this isnt it, sry, but pretending)
Or 2) you arent being immateur, and your simply trying to infiltrate all the big societies b/c maybe you have your own that youve started and want power over all the others. Or you think it will just be cool and make you feel powerful knowing alot of secrets and such of multiple societies.

Im sorry if that was a bit rash, but, do me a personal favor and don't go trying to join the present day Illuminati, they arent the best of people. Thankyou, however the masons are great!

There was something else i intended to say, but i forgot what it was, lol.
Oh well, please forgive me for any rudeness, not what i really meant to express if felt.
And my personal opinion, stick with the masons...
Best wishes to you,
Dani

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

did you know that all free mason building are on eath energy lines/ley lines..and this has a lot to do with some of the light you all search for..
you dont need to be a free mason to attain this knowledge..actually the last 5 masons i have spoken with had no clue..guess that is part of the initiation business.

Or maybe they have no clue what you're saying because it's nonsense...

with the knowledge that i attain,if in were to be accepted into a society,would i be considered a much higher degree for the knowledge i have..

If you joined a lodge, you'd be as much of a Freemason as any of us (after your 3rd degree, of course). Yes, you'd even be as much of a mason as the highest high-up masons, because all masons are equal. 33rd degree or 3rd degree, it makes no difference.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
if you think it is nonsense..the ley lines/free mason lodges..please excuse me..but you are in the dark or you are just making on that you are to keep whatever secrets you contain..
please do some research before commenting..study the ley lines/study the lodges locations..study wherever the ley lines cross(holy cross etc cross)around the globe and you will see that on the crossing there are pyramids and ancient churches and nuclear plants and etc etc...this is far from nonsense my son..this is ancient knowledge..

it is not the survival of the fittest i seek but the good for all

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am finding it odd to hear from free masons that they have no idea ..ecspecially the one that said it is nonsense..about the earths ley lines...perhaps over time free masons of today are losing the truth...the facts..
i keep seeing this be quiet rather than be a fool...you should live by that..
please do some research...here is a great book to start with..gaias matrix(arkom geometry)it was written by a local author"peter champoux"and i am sure you can find books as far back as when books were written...

the emerald tablet..contains much..thou it is lost/buried

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Negative.

One link.

Care to sift?

OK here's something.

Interesting stuff, but what exactly is your point greenmansmind?

Here's a link to the book in question. Hone those google skills my friend, they will serve you well. Links are your friends.

www.vortexmaps.com...

[edit on 2/6/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

if you think it is nonsense..the ley lines/free mason lodges..please excuse me..but you are in the dark or you are just making on that you are to keep whatever secrets you contain..
please do some research before commenting..study the ley lines/study the lodges locations..study wherever the ley lines cross(holy cross etc cross)around the globe and you will see that on the crossing there are pyramids and ancient churches and nuclear plants and etc etc...this is far from nonsense my son..this is ancient knowledge..

it is not the survival of the fittest i seek but the good for all

i agree. the secret societies have carried the knowledge of the pyramid builders through the 'dark' and 'enlightened' ages. the vatican was the enemy. clearly the vatican has been the single biggest cause of 'endarkenment' since christ. this makes me think the secret societies have always been the good guys. the illuminati pyramid on the dollar bill, ...the dollar bill has been the biggest bringer of a higher standard of living in our times. the illuminati represent knowledge, which is something that each man can KNOW for himself. that's why science, geometry, astrology, geology, and everyology has survived the onslaught of carnage and ignorant power-mongering by the vatican, because the illuminati kept themselves strong through knowledge that even the holy see couldn't refute. once the truth of something, like the solar system, becomes known, it speaks for itself.

however, evil always creeps in when small numbers of people have too much power. i think that maybe today, the illuminati and the vatican are changing places. the vatican may become a place of truth and justice, as their guilty conscience causes them to speak the truth on their deathbed, and the world created by the illuminati's 'enlightenment' will(has) sink(sunk) into a mire over disinformation overload.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i dont have a point,it wore off.
thanks for the site,i am curious how all this will tie togethr.
i am just out of context
that happens often.iam out of context.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

i dont have a point,it wore off.
thanks for the site,i am curious how all this will tie togethr.
i am just out of context
that happens often.iam out of context.

That was bltantly obvious from the beginning.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
just let a friend borrow that book.i lived on two of the leys...
i know to you i seem to have no point..
thou i really do & that point is for me to understand,this path i walk,the synchronicities/coincidences,reality before me seems to unfold as if it were alll just a dream and we can control our dreams ..i am just trying to learn how to steer not stepping on the pedal yet.
all this has meaning to me in a different form
perhaps i talk to much once in a while,feeling the need to begin to zip my lips,before everyone thinks i am crazy,i am not really,i am different,i am a very aware/observer & overextend myself allways to all around me.
i inspire and enlighten etc.etc.many people,i do great things..thou as you can tell not thru my words or structure.
since a small child i have questioned our reality and pushed at mine & everyones boundries of perceptions.i am just a streak across your screens
dropping reason

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Greenmanmind, no matter what some prominent (and seemingly omnipresent) members say, I don't find you to be out-of-context, confusing, or without a point.

There will always be people who want to hear what you have to say, and there will always be people who would rather distract, and discuss your 'credentials'.

As for ley lines, I heard one goes through New York, Washington, Philadelphia, and Boston? What region are you familiar with? Europe I presume?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
thank you
i am familar with ley lines in new england,usa.
i live along the peacemaker ley,this knowledge in words is all new to me,thou it is not new to me,words seem insignificant for the innate knowledge with in me....washington dc.is along the edge of the sword from the knight on the templar..this is the chakra ley..
i have no credentials..to me it is just another label,never cared for labels much ,i am just a simple man who lives very close to nature
trying to make sense of a puzzle with in me.
hoping to help along a fundamental change..i love the human race thou not that in which i try to remain blissful of,the human condition
the world around me seems so out of harmony with the ebb and flow,its as if we gave up control..we forgot that we are dreaming allways

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join