It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am new to the board and I apologize in advance if I am stating any thing unintelligent. I am a Freemason. I have been studying the craft and I am looking for more. What's the next step for me? Scottish Rite? Knights of Templar? Or how about the Illuminati? Do they exist and how to I become a member?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
  • You can ask those questions inside the restricted area at the Masonic Lodge chat room, but you'll need a Masonic password to gain entrance. The restricted area is here (as you can see, it is password protected).

• To be granted the password, you'll have to take -- and pass -- a Masonic test. It is designed to keep the non-Masons out of the restricted area. Instructions for the test are here. If you're granted access to the restricted area, then we can discuss this more.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You have been studying as a Mason, and yet don't know what is next? I just find that an odd question. I am unfortunately not a Mason, so I don't know exactly how it works. Maybe I am speaking out of pure ignorance here, but to those other Masons here at ATS -

Wouldn't someone at the lodge clue you in on this stuff?

Respectfully curious

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Free2be,

No offense, but if you're really a Mason, you should know what the next step for you is. If you really are one, it's your choice. However I recommend studying the Blue degrees as much as you can. Those are very important. Are you familiar with those?

Also, as far as the Scottish Rite is concerned, what Jurisdiction are you in?
If you're unsure ask anyone in your lodge. They could tell you.

One final question. Where were you first made a Mason?

I ask merely to know you better.

U2U me if you feel the need.

Best wishes to you.

A fellow Mason.

[edit on 1/16/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I find it very hard to beleive that someone who is looking for 'whats next' in freemasonry is looknig for the illuminati. I also find it hard to beleive that he wouldn't ask someone else in his lodge before a conspiracy website.

Anyway,www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">here is a discussion about a person who claims to have learned some ancient illuminati rite from super secret new york masons.

www.ordeniluminati.com...

If you want to join an illuminati rite, then I suppose he is the guy to check with. Apparently he is in fact a Freemason, but rather an 'irregular' freemason.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I find it very hard to beleive that someone who is looking for 'whats next' in freemasonry is looknig for the illuminati. I also find it hard to beleive that he wouldn't ask someone else in his lodge before a conspiracy website.

Anyway,www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">here is a discussion about a person who claims to have learned some ancient illuminati rite from super secret new york masons.

www.ordeniluminati.com...

If you want to join an illuminati rite, then I suppose he is the guy to check with. Apparently he is in fact a Freemason, but rather an 'irregular' freemason.

Sounds sketchy to me too. Who knows, maybe he is looking to join a true "secret society" and obviously didn't find that in Freemasonry. Maybe, for that reason, he has no interest in the teachings of Blue Lodge Freemasonry?

In any case, I agree with you that it's hard to believe any Freemason would go to a conspiracy website to ask how to join the Illuminati.

The website you provided a link to seems sketchy to me as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Very sketchy, to say the least. The guy also claims that he received the 'rite' from powerful NY illuminati ( i think i said masons previouisly), who apparently have laid low since bavaria but decided to let some new kid put up a website about it.

However it looks like some of the symbolism on his site is masonic. I'd be curious to see if he's an actual mason, regular or irregular or whatever. Seems like a strange thing for an actual masont to do, go around claiming that stuff.

The guy also claims to worship baphomet or something I think and have spoken to a floating dis-encorporated head or somesuch. So go figure, eh?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Very sketchy, to say the least. The guy also claims that he received the 'rite' from powerful NY illuminati ( i think i said masons previouisly), who apparently have laid low since bavaria but decided to let some new kid put up a website about it.

However it looks like some of the symbolism on his site is masonic. I'd be curious to see if he's an actual mason, regular or irregular or whatever. Seems like a strange thing for an actual masont to do, go around claiming that stuff.

The guy also claims to worship baphomet or something I think and have spoken to a floating dis-encorporated head or somesuch. So go figure, eh?

You do have to hand it to some of these guys, though. They have quite an active imagination!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by free2be
I am new to the board and I apologize in advance if I am stating any thing unintelligent. I am a Freemason. I have been studying the craft and I am looking for more. What's the next step for me? Scottish Rite? Knights of Templar? Or how about the Illuminati? Do they exist and how to I become a member?

Oh, you're a Freemason, are you?
Well, as your first step into the secret world of the Illuminati, you must study the following picture and study it well, my child. Only then will the ancient secrets be revealed to you.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
Free2be,

No offense, but if you're really a Mason, you should know what the next step for you is. If you really are one, it's your choice. However I recommend studying the Blue degrees as much as you can. Those are very important. Are you familiar with those?

Also, as far as the Scottish Rite is concerned, what Jurisdiction are you in?
If you're unsure ask anyone in your lodge. They could tell you.

One final question. Where were you first made a Mason?

I ask merely to know you better.

U2U me if you feel the need.

Best wishes to you.

A fellow Mason.

[edit on 1/16/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry if i sound suspicious. I was raised in June so I've only been a member since then. In July and August the lodge was closed for summer. I only attened the September and December meeting so I am still getting to know the brothers. As far as the Scottish Rite, I would fall under Allentown, PA's jurisidiction. Most of my Freemason knowledge I encountered on my own, mostly through reading such books as The Craft and Its Symbols, Born in Blook, The Hiram Key, Pilgrims Path, etc... I do intend to get more information from my fellow brothers, but I thought I would just see what people here think. I was just reaching out for input.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Forgive my original suspicion. There are alot of people who pretend to be Mason's and try to make Masonry look bad.

Just to satify everyone's doubt if there is any left...

When you say you were raised, do you mean you were made a Master or Apprentice, and if Master did it take you 3+ months or a day or two?

Again I'm willing to believe you, but as you have seen when Masons come on here, they USUALLY know the info you request.

In any case even if your not... after being a Master Mason, you could choose Scottish Rite, York Rite, or both. Trying to join the Illuminati is impossible, because the REAL Illuminati no longer exists, or if they do, according to some, it's by invite only. I'm of the opinion they no longer exist.

As far as Scottish Rite, you're in the Northern Jurisdiction, outside of Albert Pike territory so to speak... if you don't, know don't ask

Here's the site for them... www.angelfire.com...

As far as your books, aside from Hiram Key, it looks like you've got a good selection. Also check out "The Freemasons" by Jasper Ridley. He's a non-Mason with a very insightful look at Masonry.

As for the above questions, please don't be affended. hopefully the other Masons here know why I'm asking what I am, and will allow you the chance to respond.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I understand everyone's suspicion. I didn't take offense to any of it, I understand that I just wasn't clear.

It took me 3 months to become a Master Mason (a month between each degree). I was not involved in the one day class. To me that one day class if a huge short cut and how can those members learn the true meanings of the degrees.

Thanks for the website. I actually have been to that site. My friend who sponsored my is a PM and he did introduce me to someone who is a Scottish Rite Mason, but at the time I wanted to learn more about the Blue Lodge before I dive into something else.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
For a heck of alot more info, check out
www.thelodgeroom.com...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...
www.freemasoninfo.ca...
www.masonicinfo.com...

and for a little info on the Illuminati...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Those websites are extremely useful and most Masons here quote or link to one or more of these sites regularly for info.

If you dare to look at anti-mason info, to see what we put up with here,
check out this site here...
www.freemasonrywatch.org...
I actually recommend looking through there, and seeing just how much info is simply wrong yet so often used against Masonry.

Or you can just look through all the history of the Secret Societies section of ATS, and be amazed...

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Free2be, I must apologize for my filppant post. I also assumed that you were posing as a mason in order to cast aspersions on Freemasonry. Not that I am here to defend it, but I just don't approve of low tactics like that.

Again, my apologies.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by free2be
I understand everyone's suspicion. I didn't take offense to any of it, I understand that I just wasn't clear.

It took me 3 months to become a Master Mason (a month between each degree). I was not involved in the one day class. To me that one day class if a huge short cut and how can those members learn the true meanings of the degrees.

Thanks for the website. I actually have been to that site. My friend who sponsored my is a PM and he did introduce me to someone who is a Scottish Rite Mason, but at the time I wanted to learn more about the Blue Lodge before I dive into something else.

Yes, master the blue lodge first, all the other degrees are based upon them anyway and after all they are the only true degrees of freemasonry. Remember the first name you were given and practice that until your knowledge and understanding of the craft blossoms. The books you have read are good, in the sense that they contain good information, however do not be so consumed by such reading that you neglect your duncans/lesters. In time the clarity of choice you seek and answers to your questions will come naturally. The path will be revealed when the traveller is ready.

L

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
A freemason saying "join the illuminati"?
this thread is probably down to a troll

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
A freemason saying "join the illuminati"?
this thread is probably down to a troll

I'm thinking along these lines too....

A Mason, a real Mason, comes to a conspiracy website to find out infomation on how to become a higher ranking Mason and joining the Illum.

*sniff* * sniff* I smell troll meat....

however, if I'm wrong, I deeply apologize.... I guess we'll have to wait and see...

[edit on 19-1-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i am new to these computer sites..i am not a mason or any other labels..i am me..i just want to add..that everyone is seeking info from someone else..whatever you find may have truth in it for you?but you will still be far from the truth..try this...throw the questions out there thru your conscious and sub.with out voice...pay attention to the world around you...the answers will find you...it has nothing to do with control...let go of the control..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So whats wrong with being raised in a day? I was raised in a dya that took myself and my "class" over 12 hours. You have to be some kind of devoted to sit through 12 hours of lecture and "play" Though I didnt wait 3 months to attain master mason I dont feel shorted or that I am without knowlage of the craft. Just short on time also I know all the brotheres very well in my lodge and had so for a few years. The waiting proccess for my raising took nearly 3 months.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join