It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT activists enraged over beach patrol bathroom email

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Female lifeguards had complained that male lifeguards were using their dressing rooms. The male lifeguards are not transgender. They are presumed to be men who identify as men, which in PC parlance is called "cisgender."

So Arbin fired off an email to set things straight by referencing a recent dustup over President Obama’s decree that men who identify as women should be able to use the porta-potty of their choosing.

“WE are NOT Target,” he wrote to the lifeguards. “USE the locker room that corresponds to your DNA…If You’re NOT SURE go to Target.”

It’s just too bad that the LGBT activists in Maryland don’t share our sense of humor.

LGBT activists enraged over beach patrol bathroom email

So, we have men, who identify themselves as men, using the ladies' facilities, and the ladies don't like it. We have a guy with a sense of humor address this, and right on cue, LGBT activists are screaming for his head.

Al this time, defenders of these new bathroom policies have told us that they aren't for men who know they are men. Well, looks like that isn't the case, doesn't it?

Now we see the truth - the activists want any and all allowed in the ladies' rooms, and their safety and feelings don't matter a bit. Where is the tolerance, too, about which we hear so much?

The agenda is clear. Always was, for many of us, and now there is proof.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The lifeguard need to read up on biology. DNA does not determine one's sex.

edit on 6/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't stop there, what does determine ones sex?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
I guess you need to read up on the same topic.
Sex is determined by chromosomal configuration.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Good lord you sure are obsessed with pushing transgender politics, aren't you?

There is no agenda, just a few overly sensitive activists.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A reply to: Phage

Yea, no #en #.

Six one way half dozen the other, we are talking about a predetermined function, not a choice, why split hairs? when the concept is the same? Btw I think gender is predetermined as well, which fits nicely with what trans people argue. I'm just saying you're cutting it for no reason, it's tedious, and silly, the other day there was a video showing an Islamic preacher saying all sorts of hateful crap in front of a congregation, and the next poster said," that video was edited, here's the real video" the thing was the video he posted was just two mins longer than the previous, and it contained the exact same content, it would be like if I posted a counter video even further, and Said," no that was edited" and the video I posted was just two mins longer still, it's retarded and annoying.
edit on 18-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TechniXcality
I guess you need to read up on the same topic.
Sex is determined by chromosomal configuration.

Chromosomal configuration where, again? Oh, right, in the DNA......

Gotcha.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Chromosomal configuration where, again? Oh, right, in the DNA......

Wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Don't stop there, what does determine ones sex?

If chromosomes are the absolute determining factor in "sex," how do you know that everyone you know is the sex they proclaim themselves to be? Only a small percentage of people ever have karotype testing performed. If you demand "proof" from a select group, all people should be required to submit to the same.

Rather than spend billions of dollars trying to regulate the lives of others, we just need to mind our own business and let them follow their own paths.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Anything to say on topic, or do you intend to simply debate biology instead? That's not what the thread is about.

link   

I edited my post check it out home boy.

+6 more 
link   
I guess I'm just old. Men -- or those who present as such -- go to the men's. Women -- or those who present as such -- go to the women's. What is SO frickin' hard to understand about this very basic and time-honored principle???

Nobody needs a "sense of humor" about genders crossing the hall to change or do their business in the other gender's place. Just NO! Don't do it! Simple as that. NO need for Fox "news", Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, or any other media entity to get involved, except for the furtherance of their OWN market shares.

I understood from the time I was five years old (or so I am told) which symbol indicated the bathroom (or locker room) in which I should change/pee.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I know this thread is about your fear.

I was responding to a statement made from ignorance. Part of a quote in the OP. What's the motto of ATS, again?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So why don't cisgenders have the right to use whatever bathroom they feel like?

What about their rights?

Discrimination I say.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yup their insanity will be our demise.

I agree with others here, what's so hard to understand about 'Women' go here and 'Men' go there?

There's always an agenda when Gov't and agencies that work for the Policy Pushers get involved ramming their wing nuts where they ought not.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
I guess I'm just old. Men -- or those who present as such -- go to the men's. Women -- or those who present as such -- go to the women's. What is SO frickin' hard to understand about this very basic and time-honored principle???

Nobody needs a "sense of humor" about genders crossing the hall to change or do their business in the other gender's place. Just NO! Don't do it! Simple as that. NO need for Fox "news", Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, or any other media entity to get involved, except for the furtherance of their OWN market shares.

I understood from the time I was five years old (or so I am told) which symbol indicated the bathroom (or locker room) in which I should change/pee.

You understand, and I understand, but a lot of people want to claim it's discrimination to have someone use the proper facilities. Even with all that's changed, I never imagined a fight about something so basic.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I know this thread is about your fear.

I was responding to a statement made from ignorance. Part of a quote in the OP. What's the motto of ATS, again?

No, the topic is LGBT activists complaining about MEN identyfying as MEN being told to use the correct restroom. On topic, please.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I fail to see why this is such a big deal. Why can't these people go behind the dumpster like a normal person.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
So why don't cisgenders have the right to use whatever bathroom they feel like?

What about their rights?

Discrimination I say.

No one gets to use the bathroom they "feel like" using; people get to use the bathroom that matches their plumbing. No discrimination there.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yup their insanity will be our demise.

I agree with others here, what's so hard to understand about 'Women' go here and 'Men' go there?

There's always an agenda when Gov't and agencies that work for the Policy Pushers get involved ramming their wing nuts where they ought not.

It's not complicated at all. Note, too, that not one person has addressed the fact that we were told this wasn't about men using the ladies' room, that they weren't going to be allowed to do that. No surprise there! Guess the truth hurts.

That pic is priceless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join