It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US TO RUSSIA: We're staying in the Black Sea

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

No they weren't.

Did they discuss all the civilians being killed by Russian bomns that were dropped no where near any jihadist fighters...you know the reports from those experiencing them?

Did RT tell the truth about Russia invadiing Ukraine...no they didn't.

When the Russian government runs your media the only truth you get is what they want you to hear.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

so find me something credible if you want to push an agenda here.

Really i am trying to post as debate but it seems you and your buddy Xcathdra are trying heavily to prevent from having this discussion.

Maybe if it should please your masters at CIA if post al arabiya articles would that please you American Junk?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Did RT tell the truth about Russia invadiing Ukraine...no they didn't.

Funny how the tie eater Georgian President Saakashvili has being appointed overnor of Ukraine's Odessa region.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The problem is you think people in the west only go for reading western news...your wrong as their are enough other places to get news...gotta love technology.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

A debate is when a topic is posted, you take one side and someone else takes an opposing view, which is what occurred. you present your info, we refute it with facts.

Just because you are losing the debate on all your topics thus far does not mean you can throw a fit and complain that we are refuting your info.

If you want to post and assume people will take it at face value without thought may I suggest you move this thread to an RT forum.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Which has what to do with his comment about RT?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Did they discuss all the civilians being killed by Russian bomns that were dropped no where near any jihadist fighters

Since 2012 Has Western News Media disclosed on the Moderate Syrian Rebels who are in Syria ?

The HNC Saudi backed forces?
SDF? lol a very small force which is supported by us marines in Syria and German Troops.

Do Wake me up when the media announces who the actually Syrian rebel moderates are. Because if they cant do that then Russia Today is far better then the Western News Media whose falling in viewership.

edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just because you are losing the debate on all your topics thus far does not mean you can throw a fit and complain that we are refuting your info.

I haven't lost the debate NATO/Turkish supporter.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Funny what happens when you open your eyes.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

You can wake up now.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

LOL ok then... and Putin really is the President of the USSR and the year is 1980.

I'll check back in a bit to see what other fallacies you are spreading. I look forward to correcting you.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The source is tea party.ORG

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just love watching assholes act like they know it all while pushing others around on here, it's like they can't get past themselves, they are all holy all righteous and all godlike.

Forbid if anyone else has anything to say that happens to be indifferent to contribute to the conversation.

Kind of kills all the conversation in one fell swoop don't it!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I could say the same for you Americans who want Trump. Or Hillary for that matter.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

The source is tea party.ORG

Yup.. I assume you arent familiar?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I tried my best it seems there's a group. Thank you for your support friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Its not a news source.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Not at all... Just seekers of the truth who dont like it when people make claims that are false or intentionally pass off lies from Russia as truths.

Maybe you would like to join in the "debate" instead of launching attacks, chastising people for doing the very thing you are chastising them for?

Ironic.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And that makes it any more credible how?

link   

originally posted by: Raven95

Its not a news source.

RT is not a news source.

The teaparty is actually a segment of the US Congress and political party. Maybe read the source first.

The Tea Party is a grassroots movement that calls awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty, or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, the United States of America. From our founding, the Tea Party represents the voice of the true owners of the United States: WE THE PEOPLE.

TeaParty.org was created on: September 2nd, 2004. Many claim to be the founders of this movement; however, it was the brave souls of the men and women in 1773, known today as the Boston Tea Party, who dared to defy the greatest military might on earth. We are the beneficiaries of their courage.

The Tea Party includes those who possess a strong belief in the foundational Judeo-Christian values embedded in our great founding documents. We believe the responsibility of our beloved nation is etched upon the hearts of true American Patriots from every race, religion, national origin, and walk of life sharing a common belief in the values which made and keep our beloved nation great. This belief led to the creation of the modern-day Tea Party.

Our millions of members consist of Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents who identify with the premises set forth by the U.S. Constitution and we are striking a chord and ringing true with the American Spirit.

We stand by the Constitution as inherently conservative. We serve as a beacon to the masses that have lost their way, a light illuminating the path to the original intentions of our Founding Fathers. We must raise a choir of voices declaring America must stand on the values which made us great. Only then will the politically blind see and deaf hear!

By joining the Tea Party, you are taking a stand for our nation. You will be upholding the grand principles set forth in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.

link   

I neither said nor implied that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join