It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US TO RUSSIA: We're staying in the Black Sea

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just seekers of the truth

By your logic Bush never did 9/11 9/11 was never a inside job

I see where your coming from.

Maybe you would like to join in the "debate" instead of launching attacks, chastising people for doing the very thing you are chastising them for?

You and your buddy are the ones launching attacks, and chasing me down like a prey. And why is that? because my views are not the same as yours?

You should look around the internet theres a lot of people who no longer support America or NATO.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes and as i said before 'assholes' who twist other people's words to suit their own, because they think other people cannot have an opinion contrary to their own. Intentionally insulting those people by falsely accusing them of being liars simply because they don't agree. Real Childish of you Xcathdra.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So not unlike those acting the same way because you don't look at Russia as being the saviors you and a few are pushing in this thread...imagine that.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Those two have being chasing me my whole thread and trying accuse me of mocking me and calling me liar.

It seems no matter what i post it wont past throw them.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You're one of the bullies tsurfer, you probably wouldn't know it though you're far to self absorbed, and you've more than once treated me with complete Disdain , so please save it oh high and mighty master of bs.

link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

you don't look at Russia as being the saviors

Have you being living under a rock whose responsible for the mess in Libya American? Putin?

link   
a reply to: Raven95

Since this thread is about to be closed, let me make a suggestion that will save you a lot of effort in the future: after the first response to your OP, hit reply and type: "NATO is evil, Russia is great and benevolent." Use your mouse to highlight the phrase, and then hit Control-C. From then on, whenever anyone brings up an unpleasant fact, you can hit "reply" then Control-V.

link   

I am pretty sure Xcathdra called tsurfer to back him in this bullying i feel insulted.

link   

The Borg know's nothing else. Unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
a reply to: Vector99
it's far beyond the jet incident, im talking all the things NATO or in particular Turkey is involved in, it's a mafia in the region and the rest of the family allows it.
www.dailymail.co.uk... ocuments-show.html

was running complex system at the Syrian border town of Tel Abyad Militants recorded details of bus passengers from late 2014 to early 2015 Documents found after town was captured by Kurdish-led forces in June One group was from Kairouan in Tunisia where Sousse killer Seifeddine Rezgui studied

simple fact is, of course they were going to step in, why, because the allies were allowing a blood bath to continue for over a decade for capital gain.

Let's be real.

Russia stepped in for two-fold

Their Syrian port, and the sales of petro. They would have left Syria alone if it didn't involve both simultaneously. We pushed Syria for the Qatar pipeline, and tested Russia's resolve on foreign installments in one swoop.

This was directly a response by the US for Crimea. Anyone thinking otherwise is pretty foolish. Both nations play this global chess game, and when Russia finds itself in a "check" situation it prefers to remind the west of nukes.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Exactly that was my point and the current situation in the Black seas is because of the proxy war not going so well.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

And we should Trust America and NATO because why again? they are Holy saints?

Er, NATO did prevent the continued westward expansion (by force) of the Russian / Soviet Union. The countries that made up the Soviet Union were occupied and subjugated.

Whether Russia likes it or not, NATO is the collected military forces of a whole bunch of nations, most of whom are advanced and developed democracies.

Whether NATO stands the test of time in a changing world is uncertain, but for the minute the fact that Russia keeps complaining about them proves that it is successful.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
let's get it straight, before thread is closed shall we....?

Russia is simply Russia

USA is simply USA

No one in this f'd up planet is as driven snow, that's not the argument.

The argument is One Country acting like GOD while the Other Country has tried repeatedly to help Prevent the Islamic Crazy Jihad people from blowing everyone else up, while the other does little to nothing.

The Black Sea is not the Property of Europe or the West. Yet they are trying to do what Ghengis Khan once did, was take over entire country's / territories in favor of their buddies, why else would they Send innocent Men and now Women too, to WAR? What's the frigging point of WAR? To Rule and Take Over, duh. And when they start taking more than they ought other Countries get pissed off, it's to be expected!
edit on 6/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

These are the same Tatars in Crimea who dream the return of the Ottoman empire and are freind of Turkey since they are Turks. So of course they boycotted the vote.

They want to be closer to Turkey.

The Eastern Slavic know very well on who these Tatars in Crimea were.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The situation in the Black Sea is playing directly into US hands. Russia isn't winning by any means.

Turkey = NATO = true control of the black sea and it's straits.

Russia = not playing along

The situation is quite obvious. Russia is trying to not let another western financial play collapse them again.

Should Russia play ball? I dunno, I like the fact Russia is that thorn in the west's side, but at the same time it also is causing turmoil globally.

Then again so is the west in its ventures of "save the ME v-2.73"

What it really boils down to for people like you and me? Which country do you like better.

Neither are nice. Neither are good globally. They both make sure you and I are going to fight and argue.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The countries that made up the Soviet Union were occupied and subjugated.

Considering what Germany/EU NATO are doing in Europe as a silent takeover. And Germany is punishing Greece

Whether Russia likes it or not, NATO is the collected military forces of a whole bunch of nations, most of whom are advanced and developed democracies.

The same Western developed democracies are economically falling with mass poverty and youth jobless lovely isn't it?
edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Bully you say...what and where have I bullied anyone?

If you can't handle the truth maybe conspiracy theories aren't for you...life isn't all butterflies and balloons.

Report me if you have a problem with the way I reply as that is why we have the alert button.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

These are the same Tatars in Crimea who dream the return of the Ottoman empire and are freind of Turkey since they are Turks. So of course they boycotted the vote.

They want to be closer to Turkey.

The Eastern Slavic know very well on who these Tatars in Crimea were.

So Eastern Slav's have the right to go in and take a portion of an ethnic autonomous region because...um...Russia?

You do realize that is what happened with Crimea right?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The countries that made up the Soviet Union were occupied and subjugated.

Those same countries were also saved by the Soviet Union from the fascists. , NATO was formed after the fall of the fascists. And its quite clear why with their anti Russian mentally.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join