It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour MP Jo Cox has died after being shot three times in the street near her office by an attacker

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Passion is not a criminal offence, nor is outrage at injustice and disreputable conduct on the part of elected officialdom.

If you require a safe space in which to avoid my "mere words" then there are forums for that.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: [post=20886674]grainofsand

Why? Did you know her personally or something?
People are horrible all over social media, any reason you particularly wish to savagely beat this man?

Please, Please miss......Can i answer?....Yes Solo...you can.

Miss, He a Dick. All Dicks must be beaten mercilessly whatever medium they wish to share there Dickhead Views and thoughts. Some even deserve to be shot in the face.

That's right, I remember you wanted to shoot the England fans in the face for fighting with the Russian organised hooligans.
You and Brit bloke would make excellent friends I guess.

...me, I prefer to defend myself vociferously (In a way I can convince the police or Crown Prosecution Service that it was 'reasonable force').
Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of violence, and although I left the rough-arsed estate decades ago, the estate ain't left me. I'm just not into bursting a man's scrotum because he disrespected a murdered MP who I didn't personally know.

You guys are hard as # behind your screens aren't you

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Passion is not a criminal offence, nor is outrage at injustice and disreputable conduct on the part of elected officialdom.

If you require a safe space in which to avoid my "mere words" then there are forums for that.

Lame.
Don't twist it, you have demonstrated you are quick to savage violence and I'm calling you out for it.
I couldn't give a # about your words, just your intentions.
It is you who wishes to savagely beat a man because of his words.

Perhaps you, and your immediate society (for it's protection) need a safe space.
Now stop sidetracking.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There's a difference between me and someone you need to concern yourself about, grainofsand.

I am a good man. Say what you will about my temper, it has never gotten me in the slightest bit of bother. It's gotten me out of a fair bit over the years, but never into it. Why? Because for all that I am prone to FEELING like feeding a person a sandwich whose filling is entirely comprised of their own teeth, I have never struck out at a person without being struck first. I also have the ability to state my intent with eloquence and poise. Some situations however, call for absolute honesty, and if a situation we deal with here on the boards makes me feel like throttling something, then I am not going to lie about it. I cannot promise you that what I say will always be pretty, or nice, or even printable. But it will be honest.

The fact is grainofsand, that if something makes me, a fellow who genuinely loves the community he lives in, cares passionately for the people of his nation, and indeed the entire world, angry to the point of wanting to cave in someone's ribcage with my kneecap, then there is probably a bloody good reason for me to be angry. Dishonouring the dead, leave alone a woman killed by a supremacist nut job, leave alone a woman who spent her whole professional life before parliament, campaigning for charities and being a bloody good egg, should, bloody well SHOULD make all of us furious.

It is not a trifling matter, or a matter of little concern when faced with the enormity of human callousness, because you see ALL human callousness should result in fury for those who witness it, who know of it. We SHOULD be disgusted beyond accurate description about these things, and many more. No doubt, if human beings on this planet spent nearly as much time getting mad about the right things, as they do about the wrong things, we would be in a much better place than we are now as a global society.

Now, you might not like what I have to say all of the time, or even much of the time, if ever, but I will thank you to cease your attempts at changing the way I say it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Say whatever you like, but again you deflected with flowery prose.

Did you actually mean what you said when you asserted that you wish to savagely beat the councillor for his vile words, even burst his scrotum, or was it just emotionally inspired hyperbole?

You have said similar in other threads, even declaring your apparent skill with a blade on several occasions.
I believe if you actually meant what you said on the previous page then you are violently inclined in a way that is questionable at best.

Now, your answer, was it just emotional bull# because you have wrapped yourself in this murder from TV news or whatever, or did you actually mean it as a real intention?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It was my instant, and natural reaction to the stimulus. I am however, capable of reigning such things in, and dealing with life in a manner appropriate to the situation.

If he were in the room right now, I would certainly have very serious, and explicit words with him, but no, I would not make corned beef hash out of his gonads.

My abilities with a sword or edged weapon however, are as stated. I am quite the fencer.

Care to comment on your ludicrous attempts to censor me? Or is that all internet trolling?
edit on 21-6-2016 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Say whatever you like, but again you deflected with flowery prose.

Did you actually mean what you said when you asserted that you wish to savagely beat the councillor for his vile words, even burst his scrotum, or was it just emotionally inspired hyperbole?

You have said similar in other threads, even declaring your apparent skill with a blade on several occasions.
I believe if you actually meant what you said on the previous page then you are violently inclined in a way that is questionable at best.

Now, your answer, was it just emotional bull# because you have wrapped yourself in this murder from TV news or whatever, or did you actually mean it as a real intention?

Never really heard much from you on the death of Jo Cox in the threads about it. You seem more aggrieved that this piece of #'s Bollocks might be in mortal danger.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Cool, it was an emotional rant post which wasn't really true then, and you aren't a violent person without reason and self control, we cleared that up, excellent.

...oh and I'm surprised you are so mistaken with the censor accusation lol, I was asking you something about a post and you typically sidetracked, we got there in the end.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Behave with your own deflection.
The poor woman was apparently murdered for her words and beliefs. I was questioning an apparent wish by Brit bloke to savagely beat someone for their words...the prick councillor who made the vile post on social media.
Violence over words, it was a relevant observation.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sidetracked my arse.

Next time I say something you do not like, contact a moderator. Do not waste my time with your witless attempts to paint righteous indignation as anything more sinister again.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

My abilities with a sword or edged weapon however, are as stated. I am quite the fencer

That's an interesting fact.
It's about 10 years since I put up my sabre and epee, I always fancied a crack at Mensur one day, someting so primal about fighting with a blade, a bit less adrenalin than boxing I find, which allows you to feel just how fast your mind can work in such a situation.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Behave with your own deflection.
The poor woman was apparently murdered for her words and beliefs. I was questioning an apparent wish by Brit bloke to savagely beat someone for their words...the prick councillor who made the vile post on social media.
Violence over words, it was a relevant observation.

Given the chance and with hindsight would you have beaten Hitler for his dialogue to the masses.? My point is, Some People dont understand anything other than a savage beating. Guys like (Steam of pish )asshole were not brought up in the same environment as us..ie, Cooncil estates where you had to back up your vocabulary with your knuckles from time to time.

A Savage beating is what some of them need, maybe then they would think twice in opening their fat mooths.

A good kicking did no man any harm...unless you died.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That is awesome!

Why did you give it up, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I agree Soloprotocol, with nearly everything you said.

However, a kicking a man dies from is a bad kicking, not a good one. If they die, they do not learn anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No, your post on the previous page asserted violence for the councillor who posted the vile comment on social media. Burst scrotum even. (unless you've since edited it)
I called you out.
You deflected with flowery prose.
I responded and you admitted what you posted was not your intent. I said cool.
...I seek no moderator, they can remove my posts as they wish, as I can respond to you as I wish.

My observations regarding violence over words were, I believe, relevant.
Perhaps you disagree?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I found myself with a longitudinal split in my femur after my harley landed on my knee.
Took so long to get anywhere near right again that the old club folded and moved on.
I keep eyeing the bag on top of the wardrobe and thinking about getting back to it, need to shed a bit of timber now though as I also had a rare heart condition diagnosed a few years ago and had to stop running etc and stupidly didn't stop eating the same amounts.
No way my 350N jacket is gonna stretch that much lol.

I had my op and really ought to get back to it though.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I starred you if you can believe it...for the shared thoughts that the prick councillor who posted his vile comments has probably never had a #ing good beating for his words.
...leave that for the poor woman's brothers and mates though.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I disagree with you repeatedly calling me out on my conduct here. Again, there is a reporting system which you are welcome to use, and a post button which you are more than welcome to use to discuss your opinion of the subject matter, or to converse with anyone else you please.

However, you do not have permission to occasionally stalk my posts for the hell of it. Find a mod, a safe space, or a better hobby. Those are the choices you have.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No, your post on the previous page asserted violence for the councillor who posted the vile comment on social media. Burst scrotum even. (unless you've since edited it)
I called you out.
You deflected with flowery prose.
I responded and you admitted what you posted was not your intent. I said cool.
...I seek no moderator, they can remove my posts as they wish, as I can respond to you as I wish.

My observations regarding violence over words were, I believe, relevant.
Perhaps you disagree?

You Stabbed a man for trying to steal your Microwave for Christs sake. albeit you said you sat with him and run your fingers through his hair whilst calming him with a there there there until the ambulance arrived...How sporting and non violently caring of you old sport.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Oh Jesus...

That's a horrible break to have. Sorry to hear that!

You ever thought about broadswords as a change of pace? Not sparring, just getting the feel of one in the back yard? It's good exercise. I miss having a private yard. I cannot swing a hammer on our balcony without attracting unwanted attention, unfortunately!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join