It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour MP Jo Cox has died after being shot three times in the street near her office by an attacker

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
medium.com...

edit on 18-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Here's the video of what Farage claim as Fact when it was nothing but Blatant lies, Scaremongering and propaganda.

Yet he didn't once say we should ban people with HIV.
He said the NHS should put British people first and rightly so.

There are plenty of other video's of him saying people with health problems should bring their own health insurance.
I see you failed to ignore them.

No, You failed to Post them. Not my job. I know what Farage was saying. Everyone knows exactly what he was saying.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here's another one that might just make you scared enough to kill a Politician.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Let me fix that for you... medium.com...

edit on 1SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/Chicago8amSaturday6am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No, You failed to Post them. Not my job. I know what Farage was saying. Everyone knows exactly what he was saying.

You're claiming that Nigel Farage has called for a ban on people with HIV and trying to associate it with this murder. If you are going make that claim at least do a little research instead of relying on a HEADLINE and a video that doesn't even back up your claim.

Anyway this thread shouldn't be about this.

You think that the killer done so because of Nigel Farage and recent 'hate politics'. I disagree with you completely and have given you reasons on why you are not only hypocritical but also wrong.

Let's just leave it at that if you are not going to debate those points I have made previously.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Anyway this thread shouldn't be about this.

You think that the killer done so because of Nigel Farage and recent 'hate politics'. I disagree with you completely and have given you reasons on why you are not only hypocritical but also wrong.

Really?, You Disagree that recent hate politics was not the cause for a guy with hate in his blood to go and kill a pro Europe and pro migrant politician. Everyone of those Headlines below can be ascribed to the likes of Farage and the Brexit campaigners be that in Government or the MSM.

Really.?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

Let me fix that for you... medium.com...

Cheers man.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So we need to ban all opinions and speech you dont like just incase its sets a nut case off?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

medium.com...

That guys a hyberbolic prick.

No its not racist to want a sensible control over immigration while we get our infrastrcuture built up enough to support the current population.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

medium.com...

That guys a hyberbolic prick.

No its not racist to want a sensible control over immigration while we get our infrastrcuture built up enough to support the current population.

See, that is exactly the problem.
We can't have one because those on the other side of the debate want to turn it into "You are all Nazi's" every single time, and because it's impossible, we end up with BS billboards like the one from the other day.

edit on 41pSat, 18 Jun 2016 09:02:41 -050020162016-06-18T09:02:41-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: quotes

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That’s perfectly reasonable, but I think it’s fair to say that Mair is definitely a far-gone racist.

It’s not about trouncing over our rights of expression, it’s just a matter of us all chilling out big time. I am so infuriated by this issue that I am saying a lot of things today that I normally keep to myself - point is, it works both ways so admittedly the fire can be fanned by either side being provocative and I concede I have been very much so since this happened. I should take a few steps back and I sincerely hope everybody else will as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Really?, You Disagree that recent hate politics was not the cause for a guy with hate in his blood to go and kill a pro Europe and pro migrant politician. Everyone of those Headlines below can be ascribed to the likes of Farage and the Brexit campaigners be that in Government or the MSM.
Really.?

Let's just say you're right and the murderer suddenly went crazy because of so called recent 'hate politics'...

Why should the politicians be made accountable for the headlines that the media put out?
Especially in regard to the HIV headline, which the video you provided, proves the headline was a lie.

Should exposing the truth or having different political ideas be discontinued in case a nutter goes mad?

Why did the murderer buy a manual to create a gun and be associated with extreme organisations decades ago?
He may have been planning this for decades, he wasn't able to make the gun and only just recently got hold of one.

You could also argue that the actions and policies of our current caused the murderer to go snap.

The fact is no one knows why he has committed this heinous act or what caused him to snap.
Stop trying to blame people and groups when you obviously have no idea.
edit on 83116bAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Jun 2016 09:16:51 -05003016 by 83Liberty because: typo

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel Must have something wrong. We are told all the time they don't have shootings because the law says guns are illegal. Must be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Hey in Venezuela guns are out right banned, only the army, police, and certain government entities are permitted to have them and they are the world leader in gun related homicides. It seems once again it is generally the bad guys that can get guns to do nefarious things with regardless of the law or the country. Even if the whole world stopped making them, things like this will still happen.

Source

Source 2

You must be mistaken too. No guns means no homicides.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlestonChew
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Can this be classified as far-right terrorism too? Or is he "mentally ill"?

Seeing how politicians require the use of violence and intimidation to enforce their political aims, it can be said that the gunman--Tommy Mair--was acting in self-defense to help rid the world of terrorism.

Thank you, Tommy.

To throw more gasoline on the fire. Has anyone checked where the the politician married to Joe received political support from? Like maybe Saudi Arabia? Maybe they were a domestic enemy to the state, in this guys view. Judging from the crooked politicians in America wouldn't surprise me in the least.
edit on 18-6-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Really.?

Let's just say you're right and the murderer suddenly went crazy because of so called recent 'hate politics'...

It's anything but recent. This hatred and xenophobia has been going on for over a decade now ever since the Eastern Europeans, Poles and Hungarians etc started to arrive...I know, It doesn't seem that long but it is.

I was working with lots of Eastern Europeans in 2005 and the quiet murmurs within the workplace and behind closed doors were going on then.

It's seriously escalated in the past 8 years both with the MSM, right wing groups and Politicians and it's getting worse, (as if it could) in this run up to a referendum.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

You must be mistaken too. No guns means no homicides. well we all know that's not true so why say it?

She was also stabbed to death first. What is it with Americas constant obsession with guns, it's weird. Maybe if the guy had had a gun hea high powered rifle and gone of gone on a rampage shooting anyone he didn't like the look of. Anyway this has nothing to do with America. There's enough threads on this site about America to keep you occupied?

edit on 18-6-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Its ecalated because of the muppets in power have ignored the problem and its grown!

Since 2001 when it started the governent did not plan properly.

They did not build the schools, hospitals and houses to accomidate the massive influx!

No its not the fault of the immigrants but end of the day it doesnt matter who caused it! What matters is we DO have a problem, a massive one and the more politicians and the left dither and deny it the worst its going to get ! And the worse it gets the more the public will lash out as they see there standard of living drop!

Labour and the tory goverment landed us in this mess.

We need to stop non essential immigration while we build the nessasary infrastructure to cope.

edit on 18-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Its ecalated because of the muppets in power have ignored the problem and its grown!

Since 2001 when it started the governent did not plan properly.

They did not build the schools, hospitals and houses to accomidate the massive influx!

No its not the fault of the immigrants but end of the day it doesnt matter who caused it! What matters is we DO have a problem, a massive one and the more politicians and the left dither and deny it the worst its going to get ! And the worse it gets the more the public will lash out as they see there standard of living drop!

Labour and the tory goverment landed us in this mess.

We need to stop non essential immigration while we build the nessasary infrastructure to cope.

Can i ask you how immigration directly effects or has effected you.?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Right now in the south it takes 4 -5weeks to get a GP appointment.

Schools are oversubscribed.

Houseing ran out a decade ago. Im "well off" compared to most and even im struggling to afford more than a shoe box.

Freinds in the local police and council are struggling.

Things might with rosey in your part of Scotland but they are falling apart down here.

There is NO MORE ROOM IN THE SOUTH .

We need to build the infrastructure before we accept any more.

Dont know why that is so bloody hard to understand?

edit on 18-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join