It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct. Her supporters will still vote for her. They would vote for her if she ran the country from behind bars. A country lost, people misguided and not willing to look at reason. I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Yawn!

None of this will matter unless she is in deposition, even then she can spin it as a conspiracy last minute attack on the first women president

The nice thing about depositions is down the road, long after the deposition was given, when the person takes the stand in court they will be asked the same questions as the deposition. If their answers differ then you have perjury charges.

On the topic of wikileaks -

How many times has Assange made claims about revealing information about something that is suppose to be big only to never get around to doing it? How many of those times has the topic of donations to his cause been raised?
edit on 18-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
September 7, 2016

I was listening to the Sean Hannity radio program this afternoon. He had Julian Assange as a guest. Assange says the info his Wiki-leaks organization will BEGIN to publish next week will severely damage Clinton's campaign, even with most USA media supporting her.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I still don't see how anyone can vote for either of them? Trump or Hillary. I would be ashamed to tell me children that I voted for one of those two. I can tell them I voted for who I thought was best and that I would not be bullied into voting out of fear for one or the other.

It would be nice to have Clinton smashed by Assange. I would love that. But that still leaves one more idiot.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Take the chance and pick Trump. You'll feel good when you tell your children, grandchildren, that you voted for this great President! Take the chance. He's BY FAR the lesser of the two evils.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Take the chance and pick Trump. You'll feel good when you tell your children, grandchildren, that you voted for this great President! Take the chance. He's BY FAR the lesser of the two evils.

I don't go for lessor of two evils anymore. All three of the main third party candidates are better than Trump or Clinton.

To me, Trump and Clinton are the same. Trump has always been a moderate...a democrat I would say and life long friends with...wait for it...The Clinton's. A vote for Hillary is a vote for a republican light. a Vote for trump is a vote for a conservative democrat. They're both shady, unethical Jerks.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Well Jill Stein has a warrant out for her arrest.
Gary Johnson asked what Aleppo is.

I think we hot the point of the choice between the lesser of who cares.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well Jill Stein has a warrant out for her arrest.
Gary Johnson asked what Aleppo is.

I think we hot the point of the choice between the lesser of who cares.

Gary Johnson put out a little release about that and I'd rather have someone ask what Aleppo is than a Trump saying the stupid things he says on a daily basis...he's a male version of Hillary Clinton, except not as smart. And I respect Jill Stein for having the balls to risk arrest to do what she thinks is right. She's legit. I learned a long time ago that just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's not right.

Still love Stein and Johnson as much, much better candidates than the two idiots we have running under the Democratic and Republican banners. Time for someone much more ethical than those two.
edit on 8-9-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

September 7, 2016

I was listening to the Sean Hannity radio program this afternoon. He had Julian Assange as a guest. Assange says the info his Wiki-leaks organization will BEGIN to publish next week will severely damage Clinton's campaign, even with most USA media supporting her.

Back on topic... Additional info from the above referenced Assange/Hannity discussion today.

Up to 100,000 Clinton-related documents will be posted (in batches as they're vetted) to WikiLeaks.org. The number keeps increasing because many people who were on the receiving end of e-mails that Hillary deleted, are coming forward with these documents. It looks like people of good conscience aren't willing to cover for Hillary any longer. Good for them!

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 9/9/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary is NOT too big to fail.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hillary not only mishandled classified information she got hacked on top of that.

FBI - "there was no evidence of a hack"

Lol but they know she was hacked Comey should be fired

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 16th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When do they get around to the blood drinking and the sacrifice of virgins?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
When do they get around to the blood drinking and the sacrifice of virgins?

The people at CERN already took care of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
September 17, 2016

This news article says that a hacked e-mail indicates that Hillary will choose Huma Abedin (Weiner's Wife) as Secretary of State, if Hillary is elected President.

Link: www.smobserved.com...

Has anyone seen the Wiki-leak email referenced in this article?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, and damn, the implications if Assange isn't bluffing. We all know what wikileaks has put out in the past, so...

So... you posted this in June, it's now September, and Clinton still hasn't been indicted.

Is Assange going to get his act together and do something at last, or was he bluffing all along?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

We had the most recent DNC release.. If Assange doesnt deliver whats left of hi minuscule credibility is gone along with the money people donate.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

We had the most recent DNC release..

But that didn't provide enough to indict Clintom.

If Assange doesnt deliver whats left of hi minuscule credibility is gone along with the money people donate.

Damn straight.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, and damn, the implications if Assange isn't bluffing. We all know what wikileaks has put out in the past, so...

So... you posted this in June, it's now September, and Clinton still hasn't been indicted.

Is Assange going to get his act together and do something at last, or was he bluffing all along?

HA..HA.. MongolianPaellaFish. You just joined ATS. Now I understand why you've got your panties all tied in a knot tonight!

If you look through the ATS forums, you'll see hundreds of threads predicting something that has not happened, and may never happen in our lifetime. For instance, the world should have ended 3 times last year. The political forum is no different. Just relax and do your best to get out the vote for Hillary. You should know though that virtually everyone who posts in the Political Forums have made up their mind already.

If you're attempting to get members to "see it your way" regarding Trump/Clinton, you're wasting precious time and energy. Join a Hillary ground campaign team if your goal is to win Hillary sympathizers. Good luck!
-cwm

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

HA..HA.. MongolianPaellaFish. You just joined ATS. Now I understand why you've got your panties all tied in a knot tonight!

No panty-twisting here, I'm just curious.

If you look through the ATS forums, you'll see hundreds of threads predicting something that has not happened, and may never happen in our lifetime. For instance, the world should have ended 3 times last year. The political forum is no different.

I guess that makes sense, considering the nature of this forum.

Just relax and do your best to get out the vote for Hillary.

But I don't support Hillary. I'm not even American. I'm Australian, and I think Hillary and Trump are two of the worst candidates for POTUS I've ever seen in my entire life. Even if I was American I still wouldn't vote for either of them.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

American "concerns" are just a small part of Wiki-leaks. If Assange took all American related info off his website, it would still be full of useful data for the rest of the world's citizens. From the looks of it, before this election season started, there was virtually no American hacks published. I suspect that after Donald Trump is President, American hacks will once again become rare posts at WikiLeaks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join