It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, and damn, the implications if Assange isn't bluffing. We all know what wikileaks has put out in the past, so...

Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange warns more information will be published about Hillary Clinton, enough to indict her if the US government is courageous enough to do so, in what he predicts will be “a very big year” for the whistleblowing website.

“We have emails relating to Hillary Clinton which are pending publication,” Assange told Peston on Sunday when asked if more of her leaked electronic communications would be published. About 32,000 emails from her private server have been leaked by Wikileaks so far, but Assange would not confirm the number of emails or when they are expected to be published.

This one could be quite interesting. I wonder if Assange ever had any contact with Mr. Guccifer.

Link

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well if it's true I think we'd appreciate it if he'd get on the ball here and release it.

If he had such documents he should have released them a while ago before she became the Primary Winner.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I agree 100%. If they do exist and are that damning though maybe I could understand withholding them to see how the current investigation plays out. I think Assange does eventually want to leave the embassy lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I believe this is connected to the story about the Russians releasing Clinton's emails. They said they'd probably release them through a third party like Wikileaks.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It can't be too soon.

Though I hope they hold back one devastating factoid until just before the Nov SElection.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Just the fact they have them is enough to sink her. Whatever is on them is icing on the cake.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

"the problem isn't that Hillary is an unethical, corrupt, lying politician - everyone already knows that. The problem is that her supporters simply don't care" (internet meme)

Assange' has his work cut out for him but can't wait to see what she's actually been doing and saying contrary to what she has publicly acknowledged.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Maybe, but isn't the whole point of Wikileaks to basically be a portal to the public for secrets that are kept hidden because Governments suck and act as criminals which usually gets hidden from public view???

Waiting for the Justice Dept. or whatever agency is handling this most likely means it's all rigged anyway. The only way the people will ever be in a position to demand justice is if they know and have evidence about something needing Justice.

As long as the Gov. protects Hillary the people will never know for sure what the deal is and it will only remain a small number of people demanding to know what's up about all this. Everyone else will either side with her or just get board with it all and move on.

I say if you got the goods, especially on what could be the next POTUS, put it out there man!! Wait too long and she could be in the White House when she should be in the Big House.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

It can't be too soon.

Though I hope they hold back one devastating factoid until just before the Nov SElection.

I could see Assange being hesitant on releasing stuff unless it was absolutely necessary though. Anything leaked through wikileaks WILL be tied to him. If he doesn't have to release classified documents to indict Hillary, I could see him just not doing it. Like I said, he has to be getting antsy to eventually leave the embassy at some point in his life. Making more cases against himself internationally wouldn't help him.

I also do think he would release anything needed to indict Hillary if the current investigation doesn't work out. I really think he doesn't like her.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That fat lady needs to sing.

The blues

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
That fat lady needs to sing.

The blues

Folsom Prison Blues

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So this happened...

And yes the response from the Twitterverse has been every bit as one would expect.

But to be fair, both Clinton and Trump have thrown us some Tweet insanity this week.

It has to be said, "Can someone please take both Clinton and Trump's phones away and delete both their accounts? Seriously."

"Paging Sen. Sanders, clean up in aisles D and R."

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I could see Assange being hesitant on releasing stuff unless it was absolutely necessary though. Anything leaked through wikileaks WILL be tied to him. If he doesn't have to release classified documents to indict Hillary, I could see him just not doing it. Like I said, he has to be getting antsy to eventually leave the embassy at some point in his life. Making more cases against himself internationally wouldn't help him.

I also do think he would release anything needed to indict Hillary if the current investigation doesn't work out. I really think he doesn't like her.

It's perfectly legal for Assange to handle classified US documents as well as to release them. Putting press protections aside, he's not a US citizen and he's not on US soil. Our laws have no jurisdiction over him.

The reason he's stuck in the embassy right now has to do with Sweeden's laws, which actually do have jurisdiction over an alleged crime he committed on their soil. The UK is merely attempting to enforce an extradition warrant. Releasing information on Hillary has no bearing on if the UK or Sweden will ever ease up on that.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hill doesnt look too worried.

Hill knows the content of her 'emails' and the potential effect to her chances at being president.

if Hill or the 'Clintons' wanted J.A. and wikileaks dismantled, Assange would have been in a strange fatal car accident, or a sudden 'suicide'. or wikileaks's servers would mysteriously 'crash'.

the Clintons 'took care' of bigger 'fish' in the past.
if wikileaks had anything subtantial, they wouldnt have waited until she was the definite nominee. if there was anything that could honestly impact her candidacy, Sanders would be going against Trump not her . she now has a 50/50 chance (more or less) why wait until all other candidates drop out and let her win the nomination.

edit on 14-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
No matter what they have on Clinton, I predict she will never be indicted.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I thought the Russians were going to publish the documents? Maybe Wiki and the Russians are working together... or competing to see who can get Hillary indicted first!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ummmm, Dear Mr. Assange....anytime now. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
So this happened...

Coming from the one Nominee in history to be under investigation, by the FBI.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Precisely. And Trump is no better.

Pffft

Houston, we have a problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Precisely. And Trump is no better.

Pffft

Houston, we have a problem.
Sanders and Trump have different ideas but were not for sale. Hillary is just a sloppy whore

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join