It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Publish it already dammit!
What are they even waiting for?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hillary is married to Bill. My employee reported to me that his lesbian sister was at a party with Hillary a decade or two ago and she said as a Lesbian, that Hillary was doing Lesbian things with other women. What? She cant controll herself n public? It seems she likes men and women.
edit on 14-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Precisely. And Trump is no better.

Pffft

Houston, we have a problem.

When it comes to being under CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION by the FBI, I would argue Trump is in the 'better' category.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why don't Assange just shut up already.

Still trying to remain 'relevant'.

He had his 15 minutes of fame that changed NOTHING.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Please let this be true. I would respect Assange (well , at least a little) if this is true and it is released.
Enough for a treason charge and in the time of war : High Treason. Beatiful

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's not true.

Anything Assange 'releases' is going to be bogus.

His all access pass has been rotting in prison for the last few years.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Bogus as in fake? nonsense?
Has he released ''bogus'' things in the past?
Is there a reason you don't want more ammo against Hilary released into the media?

I agree Assange should release what he has now, but he's obviously got his reasons for delaying.

I am very suspicious of the people who automatically label his release about Hilary Clintons crimes fake, bogus and crap before they have even read them.. those sorta people tend to be biased, confrontational and unwilling to even consider the evidence before making an opinion.
edit on 15/6/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

While I do understand your point, I think when we get down to making lists of the future dangers each presents to the vast majority of Americans, like 99+ percent of them, and a closer look at his past, they are neck 'n neck. He is very, very dangerous for all of us. His mouth is beyond all control with hate speech.

Bottom line, I think the information age has finally caught up with Presidential politics.

It's (a controlled message) just not enough anymore. People know. We know.

I think the next steps, on both (all) sides of the aisle, will be as unprecedented as this very election has been.

We really don't have to settle. And it is virtually impossible and unthinkable to do so.

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Would you run for POTUS if you email server was hacked and there were things on there that could send you to jail?

Would you press on, not knowing EXACTLY who had what, and what they were going to do with it?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
So this happened...

Coming from the one Nominee in history to be under investigation, by the FBI.

I don't understand. Was she trying to buy a gun no questions asked?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Nope - that idea has bothered me too, is there really something there worthy of criminal charges? why would she continue knowing it would come out? I don't think any grounded person would.But these are not grounded people we're dealing with.

They've most probably killed before to keep secrets. I imagine they have a long list of items they could blackmail people with too, to keep them quiet.

In regards to Hilary's predicament.. I think she honestly believed her Clinton Foundation work was untouchable as a private entity to her political career. Stupidity and ignorance probably led to her wanting a private server for convenience not fully understanding that 1 would link to the other.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It's not true.

His all access pass has been rotting in prison for the last few years.

I know that . Just a wonderful dream....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Would you run for POTUS if you email server was hacked and there were things on there that could send you to jail?

Would you press on, not knowing EXACTLY who had what, and what they were going to do with it?

You would if you were getting REALLY OLD and felt this was your last chance. Plus, politician's egos are LARGER than their common-sense... especially if their last name is "Clinton".

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Maybe Assange can switch places with Hillary and she can stay next 5 years in the janitor's room at the Equadorian embassy. And grow a beard too. Who knows.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No. She does NOT like men. Whatever gave you that idea?

Her relationship with Slick Willy is merely a business arrangement for the business of the Communist globalist oligarchy.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You would if you were getting REALLY OLD and felt this was your last chance. Plus, politician's egos are LARGER than their common-sense... especially if their last name is "Clinton".

And if you were a smart, savy young person...would you work for her knowing all of this?

Really, there are some smart people who work for her. Hillary can afford the best she can find. Do you think any of those people would follow her to the ends of the Earth if she's a baby-eating-reptilian...or whatever people think she is?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"if"?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If people have credible evidence then why the delay? There's too much politics, rumour mongering and silliness that goes on. To such an extent that no one is really sure who knows what.

I love Assange. He's such a hypocrite. Sitting in someone else's embassy avoiding justice and protected from scrutiny and challenge. The alleged crimes against Assange are serious. However, he still finds the time to act as an amateur lawyer and judge of other people's problems.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Knowing there is a fairly large web of corruption in Washington, there could be a lot more than Hillary going down. Julian Assange has nothing to lose. He could only be rewarded for his silence, a pardon deal possibly, who knows.

But one thing is certain, make no mistake Hillary is dangerous, and the list is long of those who have crossed or annoyed her turning up suicided or killed by unknown circumstances. Pressure from that rattled web ....... we'll see how that plays out...!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Why don't Assange just shut up already.

Still trying to remain 'relevant'.

He had his 15 minutes of fame that changed NOTHING.

You might not like Assange, but he has done more than any other individual in the terms of releasing information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join