It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Would you run for POTUS if you email server was hacked and there were things on there that could send you to jail?

Would you press on, not knowing EXACTLY who had what, and what they were going to do with it?

If you are a Clinton?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Come to find out from this vid that Lois Lerner was the person responsible at the IRS over seeing The Clinton Foundation
According to the the guest ,he looked into the Foundation and found fraud ..

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
oh hell I wish this was so but again I have to say that too many would go down with her and god forbid that we really find out any info about this thug of a so called caring woman ! it will never surface because the power behind this woman !

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It cant come soon enough. keeping a eye on this thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I doubt if he has anything the FBI doesn't already have.

Releasing it will only serve to ruin her publicly, won't do much for the FBI investigation. They already have enough to recommend charging her at this point.

It may actually help her prepare a defense.
edit on R432016-06-15T09:43:18-05:00k436Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Releasing it will only serve to ruin her publicly, won't do much for the FBI investigation. They already have enough to recommend charging her at this point.

Would releasing this stuff prematurely potentially hinder the FBI in any way though?

While I have mixed feelings and am on the fence about the man, I'm always a little suspicious of Assange's motives.

ETA: Your edit about her being able to prepare a defense kinda answers my question.

edit on 6/15/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yawn!

None of this will matter unless she is in deposition, even then she can spin it as a conspiracy last minute attack on the first women president

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nothing will happen because of this. People just don't give a damn anymore. Even if it's legit the media won't say much about it and it'll go away like everything else.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Nothing will happen because of this. People just don't give a damn anymore. Even if it's legit the media won't say much about it and it'll go away like everything else.

Agreed. The only way things happen is when the media pushes it and the people react.

If the talking heads say its important, then it becomes important to the people, and therefore the politicians.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"Awesome, totally awesome!" ~Jeff Spicoli

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
tell Assange hes d'reaming

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

yawn - wake me up when assange does some thing contructive

all this - we will do this " later " hyperbole is tiresome - if they have the evidence on anyone - it should be published and be dammed - let the investigation fall as it will

none of this threat and inuendo of " things that we might release "

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Would releasing this stuff prematurely potentially hinder the FBI in any way though?

While I have mixed feelings and am on the fence about the man, I'm always a little suspicious of Assange's motives.

ETA: Your edit about her being able to prepare a defense kinda answers my question.

And a very fair point it is i agree. These sort of things especially in politics are like playing poker and you do not want to show your hand unless you absolutely have to. Especially so if you know your dealing with a seasoned criminal, you would need to think ahead.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: atomish

And a very fair point it is i agree. These sort of things especially in politics are like playing poker and you do not want to show your hand unless you absolutely have to. Especially so if you know your dealing with a seasoned criminal, you would need to think ahead.

Yes, this is my concern.

I know some would be happy enough with her candidacy just being ruined and while I agree that would be a good thing, it still leaves us with a large probability of ending up with someone just as bad.

That being said, I'm really hoping she gets indicted as well as anyone connected. And before anyone chimes in with "What about Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rove/Reagan/Skywalker" or any other likely criminal you can think of, my answer is YES, THEM TOO.

All of these politicians and beauracrats that think they are above the law (and so seem to be) need to face the music, parties be damned. I don't care what your affiliation is, if you used your position of power to take advantage of or otherwise harm your fellow citizens, you should pay.

Just my 2c.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wikileaks doesnt have to publish them to be devastating. All thats need is confirmation they have them and how they got them and it destroys the Clinton campaigns argument the server was not breached. A breach ups the ante in the espionage charge.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

It cant come soon enough. keeping a eye on this thanks!

You think the Clinton campaign has enough money/clout to silence both Wiki-leaks AND the Russian hackers? Both of them are supposed to have damning evidence against Hillary. It could have been a bluff. Usually Wiki-Leaks just puts it out there, without any warning. I think that's what they did with the Panama Papers, or whatever that release was called.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I keep going back and forth between 'they finally nailed them; remember, the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative impropriety along with the counterintelligence investigation, so it's not just Hillary who could go down, Mills, Abedin, Ole Slick Willie Billy-boy, hell even Chelsea are all potential cell mates' and 'she's a Clinton and has decades of corruption/influence/blackmail material with which to bargain her way out of literally anything and is so entrenched within the entire power structure of TPTB that if they started looking at all of her connections then the entire government could be implicated and thus is too big to prosecute'

Assange?

Well, he has his reasons, sometimes they align with that of the American people sometimes they align with himself.

a reply to: atomish

That being said, I'm really hoping she gets indicted as well as anyone connected. And before anyone chimes in with "What about Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rove/Reagan/Skywalker" or any other likely criminal you can think of, my answer is YES, THEM TOO.

All of these politicians and beauracrats that think they are above the law (and so seem to be) need to face the music, parties be damned. I don't care what your affiliation is, if you used your position of power to take advantage of or otherwise harm your fellow citizens, you should pay.

Get out of here with that garbage!

You've been on Hillary's case and stood up to say that the rights of the people shall not be infringed upon. You've got to be one of those stinking right-wing, multi-phobic, gun-loving republicans!

(I had to look to see if that was a post I made there for a second when I read this part)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Thu Jun 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why don't Assange just shut up already.

Still trying to remain 'relevant'.

He had his 15 minutes of fame that changed NOTHING.

Spoken like a true Hillary kiss ass. Must be weird having a perpetually brown nose.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Would you run for POTUS if you email server was hacked and there were things on there that could send you to jail?

Would you press on, not knowing EXACTLY who had what, and what they were going to do with it?

The Clintons would. They have dirt on Obama (in my opinion) and a history of dead people who spoke out against them. That and a 47% piece of the ignorant that will vote for her because she is a female. My cat is a female too and isn't as much as a pussy as Bill nor a whore as Hillary.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join