It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
EXCELLENT POINTS that bear repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: CornShucker

If the day comes when I understand what is going on between the ears of HRC, I will be extremely worried about my own mental well-being.

INDEED. LOL.

As to the SD being involved, here is just one paragraph from A DHS whistleblower’s shocking letter to Congress:

Almost a year into this investigation, it was halted by the State Department and the DHS Office of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. They not only stopped us from connecting more dots, the records of our targets were deleted from the shared DHS database. The combination of Farook’s involvement with the Dar Al Uloom Al Islamiyah Mosque and Malik’s attendance at al Huda would have indicated, at minimum, an urgent need for comprehensive screening. Instead, Malik was able to avoid serious vetting upon entering the United States on a fiancé visa and more than a dozen Americans are dead as a result.

Granted, such an investigation would not ordinarily be within the purview of the State Department but remember who we are discussing. It's only my personal opinion, but I've come to doubt that boundaries have much meaning when it comes to HRC.

[BoX: I don't have any doubts about it. I'm confident boundaries have absolutely no meaning to her except a goad, a temptation to run roughshod over them as a testimony to her arrogance and power-mongering--her "privilege" above "the little people."]

Pressure from the SD on a sympathetic DHS (don't forget that the focus had shifted to CVE) could very well have quashed the investigation(s).

As to Mr. Haney's efforts to bring this all to light being just hearsay, here is part of his bio:

Philip Haney studied Arabic culture and language while working as a scientist in the Middle East before he was hired as a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security in 2003. After becoming an armed Customs and Border Protection officer, he served two tours of duty at the National Targeting Center near Washington, DC, where he quickly was promoted to its Advanced Targeting Team. For more than forty years, he has specialized in Islamic theology and the strategy and tactics of the global Islamic movement. He retired honorably in July 2015.

In other words, he's probably about a trillion times MORE patriotic as proven in honorable solid deeds in behalf of The Republic and her citizens . . . than the gritchy one. . . . which, admittedly, is not saying much.

His commitment to the subject predates the rise to power of the Clintons. Why automatically assume he isn't being honest to the best of his knowledge? If he was told where the command came from to shut it down, then all he can do is report what happened and what he was told. By far the emphasis of his book is more concerned about the well-being of the country than anything else. The alarm he expresses is about dysfunction across both sides of the aisle and spread throughout our government.

edit on 14/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here's an interview with the guy on Fox News.

He says that a year into their investigations they got a visit from the State Department and The Homeland Security Civil Rights division.

Civil Rights and Civil Liberties

Ever ask yourself why the DHS has a civil rights department?

He says they shutdown the case because they told him they couldn't profile Muslims.

Apparently he has a commendation letter for finding 300 terrorist.

Hey guys, here's the authors interview on Fox News incase you missed it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It's directly related.

Not to the account in the Original Post regarding the Orlando and San Bernardino shootings.

Benghazi is a totally separate subject.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

In addition to the fact that the traitorous one in the oval office does NOT want to label his religious co-horts in any negative way whatsoever . . . until he absolutely has to . . . in order to avoid looking like a total blithering lobotomized SUPER traitorous idiot.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Evidently . . . the tidy little box labels are convincing.

Not for me.

I've been too close and seen too much of their operations.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I've been too close and seen too much of their operations.

Sure you have. Maybe you can write a book too.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

& @BlueAjah,

I'm assuming that you and Blue understood the hypothesis I was listing earlier? . . . I hope it was clear enough. I actually construed it as to be on-topic in that it might provide a context for the subset the OP is about.

I'm just curious if anyone read it and understood it and what they thought of that possibility being a context for the OP kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nope.

Not a priority. And, I was a small bit player overlooking big shoulders--not a big player.

And any particularly sensitive thing I knew back then has long ago come out in the national and/or international media. Sometimes within a few days to a month of it going around on the yellow paper. LOL.

I just saw enough to know that the government does NOT begin to live within its own 'legal' boundaries WHENEVER it sees fit not to--which is rather frequently. All the more so when the ones in government running roughshod over such boundaries happens to be such a classic pathological liar, homicidal maniac, arrogant, power-mongering, haughty, ruthless, vile and vengeful bw*tch who feels that she can do anything she jolly well feels like and to blazes with "the little people" and the Republic, for that matter.

edit on 14/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Phillip Haney is on Hannity on FoxNews RIGHT NOW!!!!
(He did it because I emailed! LOL. Probably not
)

He just said that he could have prevented the shootings in San Bernadino and Orlando.

He said his records were deleted from the system, and the Obama/Clinton administration shut down his investigation.

edit on 6/14/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 6/14/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah, and he just said it was Homeland Security that 'scrubbed' his records, not Pantsuit. So that means Johnson and/or Obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

He said his records were deleted from the system, and the Obama/Clinton administration shut down his investigation.

Stop lying, he did not even mention Clinton.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

They are one in the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

They are one in the same.

I am pretty sure if he wanted to bring her up he could have. He specifically said 'Homeland Security scrubbed my records' and reiterated that twice.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Phillip Haney is on Hannity on FoxNews RIGHT NOW!!!!

He just said that he could have prevented the shootings in San Bernadino and Orlando.

Nice I'll be waiting for the youtube video.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
He's popping up enough in Twitter to get shown on Google searches now seems like this story is gaining by the hour.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
He's popping up enough in Twitter to get shown on Google searches now seems like this story is gaining by the hour.

But if Hillary can't be shown to be tied into it then the thread title is incorrect, right? Just because Hillary is running for president...

Be that as it may, interesting thread. Just claims, right now.
edit on 6/14/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

It's the name of one of the articles I linked

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

She was SecState. Don't worry, with the emails that Russia is going to release we will all know the truth soon. He was clarifying that he was not told to do it but it was removed. There is a difference. If he did not remove it there is nothing he could ever be charged with. It was not him who edited or redacted information. It was the US government which she is a part of and controlled.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Did you watch the interview? I did. He specifically said Homeland Security which is run by Jeh Johnson.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Except Jeh was not in charge when this happened. Napolitano was....maybe this is one of the reasons she left. She could not handle it anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join