It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

First of all let's not make this partisan. After all, a Republican led administration paid to protect the Bin Laden family post 9/11. Second, is this a close connection? I don't like Hillary, but saying that she has close connections to the Orlando shooter is very likely untrue and causes us to take steps backwards.

The only reason I can think of for the State Dept. to block an investigation is to prevent local law enforcement from getting involved and to have Homeland Security performing the entire investigation which is pretty standard for terrorist attacks. If you're concerned about the activities of that particular federal department then send a letter to Bush and Rumsfeld. They created it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Either way, not Clinton's call, it would have been someone else making the decision.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, they do:

DS Special Agents in the United States and overseas conduct criminal investigations into passport and visa fraud.

Investigating a mosque for terror related issues would be the Federal Bureau of Investigation, not the State Department.

Should have quoted the rest of it.

DS Special Agents in the United States and overseas conduct criminal investigations into passport and visa fraud. These federal felonies are often committed in connection with more other crimes, such as international terrorism, drug trafficking, organized crime, alien smuggling, money laundering, pedophilia, and murder. These investigations are critical to secure American borders and protect the national security of the United States.

So it's not out of the realm of reason to think the State Department didn't interject itself in to the Marteen investigation(s).

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Then there is Marteens father that wanted to be 'president' of Afghanistan.

Seems to be State Department would get involved to do what it could.

After all we need more 'frenemies'.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, there are only 2 people higher in the ranks than Clinton so are you telling us it was Biden or Obama?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Should have quoted the rest of it.

Which take place overseas. Read their website and mission statement.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Well, there are only 2 people higher in the ranks than Clinton so are you telling us it was Biden or Obama?

I have already said it could only be the Secretary of Homeland Security or the President who could ultimately quash this investigation. Clinton did not have the authority to do so.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

First of all let's not make this partisan. After all, a Republican led administration paid to protect the Bin Laden family post 9/11. Second, is this a close connection? I don't like Hillary, but saying that she has close connections to the Orlando shooter is very likely untrue and causes us to take steps backwards.

The only reason I can think of for the State Dept. to block an investigation is to prevent local law enforcement from getting involved and to have Homeland Security performing the entire investigation which is pretty standard for terrorist attacks. If you're concerned about the activities of that particular federal department then send a letter to Bush and Rumsfeld. They created it.

No one said that Hillary had a directly close connection to the Orlando shooter. What was said that a whistle blower in the DHS reported that the State Department blocked an investigation of terrorist related activities in mosques that could have prevented the recent terrorist attacks.

And it was Homeland Security that was blocked from doing the investigation. Not local law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: matafuchs

I have already said it could only be the Secretary of Homeland Security or the President who could ultimately quash this investigation. Clinton did not have the authority to do so.

Thanks, btw, for your response/post earlier. When you rephrased your point and gave it from a slightly different perspective, I got it. I understand now and agree that hearing the SD was implicated as a participant in the deliberate disappearing of important security info distracted my take on the whole thing. Someone higher up the food chain would have had to sign off (or more) on this. It's still possible that State may have claimed bragging rights in order to plant repercussions in the minds of anyone to keep down how many "too-enthusiastic" agents have to be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

No worries. Clinton can ask for anything she wants from Homeland or Justice but ultimately they would have to sign off on her request and that would mean they killed the investigation.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is a quote from the source you linked:

[Recently retired Department of Homeland Security (DHS) agent Philip Haney reports that the mosque Mateen attended several times every week is the same mosque protected by Hillary’s State Department after the Islamic terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California by Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik.]

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

I was not aware that Hilary was still working at the State Department after the San Bernardino shootings/

I need to read no further.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

The investigation was during Hillary's tenure as Secretary of State.

The investigation was of the same mosques and mosque network that produced the San Bernardino and Orlando shooters, as well as a Florida man who became a suicide bomber overseas.

He said there were 2 purges of the investigation data. Once in 2009 and once in 2012.
Hillary was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

No one said the investigation was stopped AFTER the shootings. It was blocked BEFORE the shootings. Which is kind of the whole problem.

edit on 6/15/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue.Ajah

That is very interesting Blue!!! and of course Crooked Hillary is signee of that Bureau creation. I did a current drill down on the bureau. Here is a baffling report of those groups and individuals that have been NOTED as terrorist, and then a list of groups and individuals who have been DE-enrolled. Amazing stuff. How can The Islamic Jihadist NOT be a terror group?

Here it is, straight from the Dept. Of State: Entities Noted as Terrorist

The Obama Administration is just falling terribly down on the job in protecting America. I don't trust Jeh Johnson, I think the FBI is overloaded, and tons of things are slipping through. HLS under Johnson is a joke, now he wants to control guns? Whatever happened to the ATF? I swear it is getting worse and worse.
edit on 17-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ah, I gotcha. I just misinterpreted the article.

rebel5

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join